Walk near Han River (Chen)

Blind dates for you!!!

Kai told me today would be my first blind date. As usual I was a little nervous and insecure because I didn't go often on dates. My experience was really small in these things, but Kai just told me to relax. How could I relax in such a situation? What if the date turns out terrible or my date and me have nothing to talk about?

''Hey Baekhyun, are you ready now?'' ''Kai, I am scared. What if my date doesn't like me?'' He giggled now. ''Hyung, you are a really nice guy and when your date doesn't realize that, then he doesn't deserve you.'' I smiled, Kai was always trying to cheer me up. ''Hey you two, it is time to go now!'' ''Yeah, sorry for making you wait D.O.!''

I looked at the couple. Actually I was a little jealous of Kai. He could make new friends really quickly, everyone likes him and he had a nice boyfriend. I wish that someday I could become someone like my dongsaeng.

I didn't know where we were heading to. I just followed D.O. and Kai. Seeing them walking hand in hand made me imagine how it would feel holding hands with a person you love. Wahh Byun Baekhyun what is wrong with you? Stop it. I was too shy for holding hands with a person...

Oh, I realized we were at Han River and Kai was waving to a person. Oh my god it must be my date. Ok, Baekhyun you have to clam down. ''Hey, Chen! How are you doing?'' asked Kyungsoo. ''I am fine, how about you guys?'' ''We too! Yeah, I think we should let you two alone now. See you later.'' ''What? Wait! Kai I am not ready for this!'' I screamed but they were gone.

''Excuse me, but is everything ok?'' the guy asked. ''Uhm,... yeah... I am Baekhyun by the way...'' I said looking down. Oh my god! He is good looking like a vampire or something like that. I blushed. Ok seriously Baekhyun: You have to calm down. ''Nice to meet you Baekhyun. My name is Kim Jongdae, but my friends call me Chen. Is it ok if we go for a walk near the river?'' ''Sure, Chen.'' I started walking and looked up, just to be greeted with a warm smile.

Meanwhile with Kai and Kyungsoo.

''Ok, Kai why are we hiding behind a bush?'' ''Pst! They might hear us.'' Seriously D.O. didn't expect that Kai was this insane. ''I thought we were going on date too?'' complained Kyungsoo. ''I just want to see if everything goes alright. We can go everytime on a date, but today Baekhyun is more important! Sorry.'' Kyungsoo sighed. He just had to deal with it, because Kai was really stuborn and he didn't want to fight with him.

Kai was worried about Baekhyun. He didn't seem to be comfortable, but he managed to talk a little with Chen. He thought it was good to start with Chen because he is a kind guy and he seemed to suit Baekhyun. He also has known him for quiet a time so he could trust him.

At same time by Baekhyun and Chen

''It is really nice here. Do you come here often?'' Chen asked. ''Yeah, sometimes with Kai...'' ''Really? Kai told me that you like singing, is it true?'' ''Yes. I think it is my hobby...'' ''Haha, you are not sure? How cute!'' Chen was laughing now. I blushed like mad. Baekhyun you are so stupid, but wait did he just call me cute? Oh my god. How embarrassing...

''Sorry for laughing, but I think you are really cute. By the way I like singing too.'' ''It is ok... Oh, then what kind of music do you prefer?'' ''Hm, I like everything but mostly the stuff what you can hear on the radio. How old are you by the way?'' ''Uhm,... I am 19...'' ''Ah, then we are the same age!'' ''Oh, really? Then can we become friends?'' ''Sure, if you want to!'' Chen was are really nice guy, but I don't think I would fell in love with him. But being friends was fine.

Oh, did Kai heard right? Chen called Baekhyun cute? ''Kyungsoo, did Chen really called Baekhyun cute?'' ''Yeah...'' ''Baekhyun is really the cuttest thing on earth...'' D.O. raised one eyebrow. ''Hey Jongin, stop spacing out...'' ''What where did they go?'' ''What do you mean Kai?'' ''They are gone. I don't see them anymore.'' ''Oh, I see...'' ''We have to find them!!!!'' ''Wait Kai, they are probaly fine and you are just overreacting.''

''But...'' ''No buts! Baekhyun is old enough to look after himself!'' ''I know... sorry...'' ''You don't have to say sorry. I know you just care about him. Well let's go and grab some food now, this whole observing thing has make me hungry.'' The younger one just nodded. He was glad that he got someone like Kyungsoo who was realiable, caring and could handle him.

Few hours later~

I just got out of the shower now. Today was quiet fun. After their walk they decided to drink some coffee. They stayed there for a long time for drinking coffee, eating some snacks and talking. I felt like loosing up a bit because we share some interets and talking with him was really fun. It was just like I was talking with Kai. He also accompanied me home, it was extremely nice of him I thought.

Suddenly the door opened and Jongin and D.O. were standing in front of me. ''Baekhyun-hyung, how was your date? Did you two kissed?'' ''What... no of course not...'' I said looking down on the floor. Why was Kai always so direct? He gave out a sigh of relief. ''Thankfully you two didn't." ''Hey, tell me everything what happend, ok?" "Ok..." I was expecting this question from him ''Uhm,... I leave you two alone then. Kai should I go shower first or do you want to got together?" ''Ah, you can go first!''

D.O. looked surprised by Kais answer. Yeah we three live together, at first it was just me and Jongin but then Kyungsoo joined us. I told Kai most of the things we done but not everything. After I ended I saw a satisfied smile on his face. "Hehe, I am glad it did turn out good. Chen is a good guy. Do you like him?" "Hm, I am not sure. He is nice but I don't think we could end up together."

"Oh, I see. Well, I thought you two match each other. I don't mind you have 8 dates to go. Maybe one of them will capture your heart?" "What so many to go?" "Uhm, yes it was kind of hard to find these guys. But nothing is too hard for me when it is for my good friend Byun Baekhyun!" "Thank you Kai, I can always count on you."

"Tomorrow will be your next date. So go to sleep early." "Yeah, again thank you."
Now I was lying in bed, thinking about what would happen tomorrow. I closed my eyes and hoped that my next date would be a nice guy like Chen is.

-

Sorry it is kinda lame... and short...