Kai's plan

Blind dates for you!!!

 

''Hey Baekhyun, I think it is time for you to get a boyfriend!'' Kai stated and looked at me. ''Why? I am perfectly fine.'' Kai sighed. ''Look, you can’t call me every time you want to do something. Just get a boyfriend and you can do all the stuff even I can’t do with you.'' I lifted up one of my eyebrows: I knew Kai too good, sometimes he can be a real ert...

''Hm, ok and how do I get a boyfriend?'' I asked a little bit annoyed. ''Well, I hoped you were asking. I know some guys I would like to introduce to you, I also asked D.O. to help me out and I really prepared long for this. Baekhyun, I arranged blind dates for you and I hope you agree with me and attend those? You know it would be great and...''

Is this guy serious? I mean... Maybe I should just grab the opportunity? But what when none of these guys likes me and I get dumped every single date? Hell, it would be so embarrassing...

''Ne hyung, do you say yes?'' ''Ehm..., I don't know.'' I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't get all of what Kai was saying. Damn it. ''Come on, I think it would be a great experience for you.'' ''Hmpf, I think, I have no other chance, but to say yes, right?'' Now Kai was laughing: '' Hahaha, hyung you know me really well. I am glad you agreed. I have to do some calls then. So, be well prepared.''

Suddenly Kai rushed out of the room and left me alone. Oh boy, I think this is gonna be tiring...

-

''Hey D.O. did you asked your friends about the blind date thing with Baekhyun?'' ''Wait? I thought you were just kidding?'' ''Well, I wasn't.'' ''You can't be serious. Did you even told Baekhyun about this?'' ''Yeah, of course I did and he already agreed with me.'' ''Really? I never thought Baekhyun would ever agree with you.''

Kai pouted now. D.O. never takes him serious, sometimes it makes him sad. ''Hm, well he does and why aren't you taking serious? I thought this time you would...'' ''You see Kai, I love you but sometimes your ideas are just weird...'' ''I just want to help Baekhyun...'' ''But don't you think, you are going too far? I mean it is his love life and not yours.''

''Baekhyun is really important to me. I just want him to be happy. You know he is really shy and can't open up so quickly...'' Kai really cared about Baekhyun, it makes him upset, when Baekhyun is alone or just with Kai, D.O. and his other few friends. ''Ok, ok. I understand. I'll make some calls then.'' ''Ah, thank you so much Kyungsoo. I love you!'' He was really happy now that his boyfriend is willing to help him.

''Love you too. I have to go now, bye. We see us later.'' ''Ok, bye!'' Kai was satisfied with himself. He hoped that maybe Baekhyun will be more open to new people or even get a boyfriend afther these blind dates. But suddenly the young man realized something terrible: Oh my god..., what if one of D.O.'s friends tries to my innocent Baekhyun or do some other bad things to him? I have to protect him.

Ah, I know. I will observe Baekhyuns dates to make sure everything goes smooth. Wow, this is one of my best ideas so far. Hehehe, you are so smart Kim Jongin.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it.^^ I had the idea of Kais character because of his funny laugh xD, but I needed someone who stop him sometimes so I choose D.O. because I love his face when Lay was talking about him on the showcase^^, it is this face when Kai is talking about his ideas with D.O.^^