A day finally passed in this fan fic :P

Hyunseong The Caring Fairy

you :

I'd better make this clear to Hyun..... Whatever-is-his-name in case he get any strange ideas, so I took leave from work today and took Hyun....whatever...around the town so that he can be familiar with the community. First, I brought him to a neighbourhood park.

"okay, so, you , where are we going to?" He asked, as if he could read my mind.

"Shut it... Hyun...Hyunnn..."

"Hyunseong....."

"Fine! Whatever! Okay, Hyunseong, why are you suddenly in my room? Where are you from? What do you want ? Where do you live? I'm gonna send you back right now."

"I am in your room because I am your bodyguard, duh... don't you know?"

"I dddddon't know what shi* are you talking about...don't joke joke with me, boy or youll get it! I always live up to my word!"

"But... it's for real! I am a fairy...I can prove it to you...I can prove it right here right now..."

" Fine let's see what type of prank you can do...I want you to make my favourite idol, Eunhyuk appear in front of me right now!"

"As you wish master... Here goes..."

A puff of smoke appear in front of me and Eunhyuk was singing his hearts out....I bet he was in a middle of a concert when this teleportation happened to him...

"Bwoh... Where am I now? Where are all the fans?Hyuunngggsss!!!! I know this is a prank you pulled on me! Stop it already!" Then he went of running everywhere, startled.

Now, I have no choice but to believe what Hyun...whatever is saying... A total stranger like him is really my personal fairy.... Should I laugh or cry?

No way this is happening to me....An awesome crush, an overprotective brother, now an unbelievable personal fairy...Could this day get any worse?

 

Hyunseong:

I bet I managed to introduce myself well. you  had finally gotten out of her trance and started to ask some questions again...

"Why do you choose me? Of all girls??? WHY MEEEEEE?"

I bet she is a little excited right now, so I decided to make her chill a little...

"Chill master....Chilll....You are in a fridge on full power right now....Chill...."

"Brrrrrrrrr..... Wait, what am I doing... This is not time for playing!!!!! Gimmmeee an answer..."

"Okay okay.... Actually, I didn't choose.... The principal of love academy did...." I tried to look innocent...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! Please....for a while....leave me alone...."

Okay, it did not go so well, so I walked away quietly as she dazed towards the ground...'shock-struck'. I need to really put in more effort :)

 

To readers:

I think this chapter had improved a little right? I will continue improving it and thx for commenting and supporting me! Subscribe too if you haven't...I promise you won't regret it! :P Little telling in advance, next week I might not be able to update but I'll try my best to... ^^ THANX A LOT for taking time and effort to read this still-not-so-expert fanfic.... :)

 

(Copied this part from whitelove's fanfic)

@whitelove~ Thank you for your constant support and encouragement.^^ I really appreciate it...

@Samona~ Thanx for being hyper and giving colour to my "Comments" ;P

@DreamyStories~ Thank you for commenting... :D