Jinyoung-Sora Moment 2 (Jinra) ^^

Hyunseong The Caring Fairy

Hyunseong:

Sora became crazy when she entered the ward.. She ran towards you and started acting all overprotective towards her. I'm sure you don't get it,rite? Nevermind..I shall let quote her exact words.

Sora: Oh my! How are you? Are you okay? Need anything? I'll get you some water.(rushes off to get water) You will get through this! Never give up! Hwaitin you !!! Poor you! You must be feeling terrible. Oh yea! Would you fancy some apples?I'll cut it up for you, I've just been to the market!(as you was munching on apples)I'll do anything for you to get well again. You need to be strong okay~ Don't let your big bro be worried for you. Get well soon.

you : Chill~ Chill~ Unnie...Listen.. The only thing you can do for me now is to stay calm and don't act all Jinyoung-like and let me have my sleep. Eh?! This is strange.. Since when you suddenly adopted Jinyoung talking style?

Sora: *Smiled and shrugged*

She said it all rapidly. It was as if there is no spacebar in her brain. Now you get what I mean?

After that Sora decided to give her and the poor patients in the same ward some peace. She went out of the room. The moment the door closes behind her, all the ather patients cheered, whopeed and sigh a sigh of sheer relief. It was as if nobody was sick in the room and we were having a fun party time. Then the door creaked and Sora peered in.

"I heard some noises...You sure you'll be okay??"

Everybody pretended to cough or sleep or blew their noses.

"Yes I will..Hyun is here too. He can take care of me."

She nodded and went out.

 

Sora:

Aigoo! I have brought her more than apples. Actually, I had brought her painting sets and colour pencils to let her pass the time by doing her favourite pastime, making drawings. But, little did I know that she is going to go blind.I only knew about it today when Jinyoung told me.  This is such a sad thing. Well, I should wait on her too. Then, Jinyoung came and offered me coffee. 

"Coffee for you?"

*Nod nod

"Since when had she been displaying this symptoms?" I asked, slurping the coffee.

"I do not know for sure but yea...It just happened.."

"You coming again tomorrow?"

"Of course I must! She's my sister mind you."

"How about you rest at home...I'll come keep her company tommorow."

"Okay..until 5 pm only okay..I'll take the night shift." He smiled.

Great! This might be a chance to go closer to him! ^^

"Okay.. I'll camp here tonight!" I said, in cloud9.

"Aniii...you go home and sleep. Taking care of my sis is not an easy thing.."

How bad can it be anyway? I won't need so much energy taking care of a grown up.

 

To readers: 

No time for announcements...Got to go study Bye!! THX for reading!! You are the best!!