How it all ends out

Hyunseong The Caring Fairy

Sora:

Jinyoung and I were stoning at the peaceful you , now sleeping calmly on the hospital bed. The images of her being, well....nuts keeps replaying in my mind and I could not see the 'off' button. Shivers ran through my mind when I thought of those dreadful scenes.

Hyunseong:

Seriously! Today is the 19th of August, the day Miyoon died.I should have been beside you to take care of her and make sure she don't meet with anymore mishaps. I sprinted to the hospital as fast as I possibly could. I could not believe what I was doing just twenty minutes ago.I was hiding in my room for hours and hours since this morning,flipping through pictures of me and MiYoon and weeping over her.I could not believe that I could be so....so....useless!

Sora:

Hyunseong came into the ward,panting and sweating buckets. 

"What took you so long?" Jinyoung reprimanded.

"Uhh...Mmy..My leg was stuck in the toilet bowl...." Hyunseong is trying hard to make ab excuse, but it is fairly obvious that he was lying.

"Okay, fine. Me and Sora will go out for tea break. You take care of my sister,okay! If anything happen to her, you'll get it from me!" Jinyoung retorted before dragging me out.You hear me?! He DRAGGED me out! He HELD MY hand!! *on cloud 9*

Other patients:

After being in the same ward with this patient all of us, patients of ward 412, concludes that :This patient's(referring to you ) life,family, friends, relationship and everything, well, it is so complicating and is so dramatic. "=.=

Jinyoung:

I might not have another chance if I miss this out. As soon as we are out of the ward, I took both her hands in mine and stared into her eyes. She stared at me the same way before she knew about the inheritance. Seeing this, I know she was different from the other girls and I am glad I made this decision.

"Sora, would you be my girlfriend?"

She hugged me so tight that I thougth I have made the wrong decision, my weak heart seemed to not be able to take it.

"So, let's get some tea? Later we'll go for a piano concert...If you want or we can go to my house and play piano..."

"Let's get some tea first!" She smiled and dragged me to the nearest cafe around the hospital.

~~~In the hospital ward~~~

Hyunseong:

I'm really sorry.I really am.I am the heartless chap who did this to you.If I did not try to act all heroic in front of you and try to help you in the supermarket, this would not have happened. you ,could you forgive this horrible creature in front of you.Seeing how you have suffered, I did not do anything. I even made things difficult for you. I have turned you into an invalid. How can you find your true love this way? I think it would be better if I leave. Then, I saw her eyes fluttered open.

"Hyunn, Is that you?"

"Yea...It's me"

"I needa get out of this hospitalto settle stuff. Will you help me?"

I hesitated. It could be dangerous. I won't want to do anything that will worsen her condition.

"Please...HYunn...Please..."

I could never refuse Miyoon's wishes and I could never refuse her look-alike's.Fine! For the last time....

" you , listen to me closely..."

you:

I gave a loud scream. Sorry patient neighbours for disturbing you from your dreamland. But this concerns my pride as a person.Doctors and nurses came into the room with a tranquilizer jab.

"What happened?"

"She's like this when she didn't get enough fresh air!"HYun answered.

"Let's jab her!!!"The nurses chorused.

"Nonononono! Easy nurses....easy....yeah...that's it......Good girls!" HYunn coaxed.

The nurses seemed to calm down. Their breathing is less haggard.

"Here's the thing. I 'll take her out for a little walk in the park and bring her back safely, agreeable?" 

"Fine by us. However what happened outside is none of our business."

"Deal!"

Just like that, we managed to get out of the hospital. We straightaway went to Key's house...

Hyunseong:

When we reached his house, you knocked on the door violently.Key-chap opened the door.

"Key-oppa...I need an explanation and you'd better give me a good and reasonable one." you threatened,"why did you tell him?! I trusted you!"

"Whoa!Whoa!Whoa! What are you talking about?"

"YOU! TOLD Jinyoung-oppa about my condition which will make everybody worry !!"

"I didn't tell him anything!!AT all! And about your condition, they will find out anyway..."

"But LATER......much much later! When I've settled down and got used to my sickness, they won't even know what had gone wrong with me!"

"Keep QUIET!!! Both of you! I was the one who told Jinyoung hyung. Matter RESOLVED!" I cut in once I got what they are talking about.

"But how did you?" you asked, confused.

I made a butterfly sign with my hand."Remember?" I hinted.

"YOU!! I should have known!! YOU! JUST GO BACK TO YOUR FAIRYLAND OVER THE RAINBOW WOULD YOU?!!!"Tears welled up in her eyes, about to fall.Then she ran. I was hot on her heels and Key was lagging behind me, having difficulty running fast in his heavy fashion accessories.She ran all the way untilthe road downstairs. She dashed across the road. All vehicles screeched to a halt and the drivers hurled vulgarities at her, but halfway through, a truck, speeding at 180km/h aimed towards her. I saw Miyoon in my mind, bloody and suffering in the road, struggling to stay alive, and I could not do anything to save her. The image of her dying twice is just too much for me!! Miyoon will not die AGAIN, in front of me! I sprinted through the road, pushed her across and......

 

CRASH!!!!!

Everything was black. It was quiet. I saw you calling my name correctly, finally, telling me to wake up, telling me that I'm stupid, telling me that everything will be okay if I just will wake up.I told her it's fine and tried my best to comfort her. Then, I saw Miyoon behind her, glowing with light and giving me a i'm-so-proud-of-you look. Then, a flashback appeared in my head.

Flashback:

 

"Time limit?"

"As long as you are alive..." She said grimly, as though something bad will happen.

But, I was too elated to meet MiYoon again that I did not give a damn about it.

Back to story:

I think I now understand what the principal mean by that. Then, everything turned into darkness again.

 

you :

CRASH!!!!!

I turned around,crawling around to find whoever who had saved me. I smelt a familiar scent. Hyunseong!! I finally remembered his real name! I smelt blood. He is bleeding. NO! It cannot be! I dragged him to safety.

"Hyunseong! You don't die on me now! I'm sorry, I really am! Get up! Wake up! You are a strong man! You can't do this! Help! Ambulance! Somebody help! No...you....don't....ever...leave...me..." I choked back my tears, but it poured out like fountain all the same.

" you , promise me....Agh! you'll be happy...cough....everything is fine...I'm not gonna die so easily...ugh...I...ugh..I ...uh..." Then, he turned silent.

"Hyunseong!!! You Pabo! Wake up!!! Everything will be fine if you'll just wake up!!! You irresponsible Pabo! Wake up!! How could you go after stealing my heart?!" I shouted uncontrollably, beating him up. 

Then, I could feel him disappearing bit by bit and I could whiff a flowery scent and faint murmurings.

"Thanks a lot for everything master! Forgive me for my uncountable wrongdoings."

It was Hyunseong! He's okay...But I'm not....How could he leave? Just like that?

Key:

I arrived just in time to see Hyunseong's body disappear into a shower of sparkles, but you was crying.I tapped her shoulder.

" you -ah... It's time to go back to the hospital..."

Hyunseong:

"It's so unfair!! I got killed just when I felt love blooming between Key and you. If I've got another week, I would've finished this exam!!"

"Too late for saying all those now...Who are you gonna choose to be your lifesaver?" Principal said.

"Not me...I've finished my exam... That's the good thing about being first..." Jeongmin said smugly.

"Maknae Minwoo!!! Don't fail me okay?" I decided.

"Bwoh?! Me?!" Minwoo lifted his eyebrows, surprised.

 

Hi readers, This is the end of this fanfic... :< DOn't worry, There's always a next one...Look forward for my new fic, kays? I decided to start on it next year as I still haven't decided on a storyline yet! Wish me luck kays and wait for my comeback!  Strive to give you ever improving fics~!! :>

Your still forever studying author,

Cerenade :D