Decision

Hyunseong The Caring Fairy

you :

Oooh! What should I do? Two people asking me out at the same time!! >.< One is my crush and another is a person I grew to like after a while, although I still can't seem to remember his name. Haixx! I should put in more effort. Anyway, let's come back to this! What should I do??? I did not really know what to say and this is the first time this happens to me so...

"I don't think I can go for any tomorrow.."

"WHY?!" One of them stated, rather than asking.

"Yea! Why?!" The other one agreed.

"Umm...I think I'm still feeling a little faint so I'll just rest the whole of tomorrow.."

I felt like I have done something wrong and is now interrogated by two 'policemen', although in reality I did not actually do anything wrong.

"Well, how about the next day, or the next,or the next? I can wait until you are feeling better."

"Yeah! Me too!" 

I still cannot differentiate who is talking and who is not. My sight has been blurry since I am in the hospital and I can only see clearly if I squint but it is only for a few seconds or so...

"Fine! Fine! I'll go with Hyunnn first the day after tomorrow since it is for Jinyoung-hyung! Then the next day with Key-oppa! Is that agreeable?!"

"Fine with me."

"Me too."

At least I can have some peace. Those two really do not know how to treat a sick patient like me do they?

Seriously, I'm beginning to doubt my own heart. Why can't I choose between him and Key-oppa. If they had asked me about a week ago, I would have been able to answer Key-oppa without hesitation! Why? Does it mean I have contracted a heart disease too?

~~ The next day, you is discharged~~~

"Ahhh! It feels great to be home!" I took a step into the house.

"Ouch!" I banged myself on the wall.

"Are you alright?" Hyunnn asked worriedly.

"Yeah! I did it on purpose!" I answered cheerfully.

But, actually, I am seriously not okay and I would not be so stupid to bang my own head against the wall. It all have to do with the accident. Before I was discharged, the doctor had told me privately that I had injured some of my eye organs due to the impact and he said that I am going blind in about a week. Within about a week, I am going to be blind! I am going to see nothing but darkness. Without realising it, two big round teardrops is forcing themselves out of my eyes.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying? Jinyoung-hyung will be so worried. He is going to think that I had bullied you."

"Oh I'm okay. See?" I wiped my tears away and forced out a smile.

 

To readers:

Sorrryyy again!! I have some last minute school event and could not update last week and I spent last sunday rushing all the homework. Really sorry for not updating regularly but I'll try very hard so that it would not happen again. Thanks for your understanding!