Introduction

forget the past and make the future

As the five guys came in the class, all the girls started to yell out of happines. Three of them were pretty tall and the other two a little bit smaller and these five guys were known as Shinee, the best dance group ever. The only girl in the class who wasn't yelling was her, the girl who tried to not stand out as much and on top of that she wasn't really interested in them couse she didnt even knew about them.

- Guys please introduce yourselves. Said the teacher while covering his ears.

- Hello, i'm Choi Minho, nice to meet you. Was the only things Minho said full of a charisma and with a little stern face, and when he still tried to make a smile he failed.

- Hello kids, i'm the allmighty Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key and i'm not interested in any girls or dating them and it's not like i have girlfriend already it's becouse i have a boyfriend and YES you understud right i'm GAY.

- Hi im Jonghyon Kim, and i'm as well not interested in girls and i make an anoucement, whoever touch Key is dead becouse he's mine and MINE alone. As he said those words he looked at Key who was blushing really bad.

- Hello, i'm Lee Jinki but everyone can call me Onew couse this is the way my friends call me and i totally love girls but what i love even more is chiken so if you wanna me go on a date with you or hang out with you, you must, you just MUST bring me chiken and i will agree.

And the last boy who was staring pretty hard at one person just snaped out of it.

- Hello, i'm Lee Taemin, i'm the dance leader of the Shinee group and i want to tell everyone from the very begining thet i came to this school with just one purpose and it's to meet someone of course i will not tell for now who it is.

For a while in the class was a dead silence, a lot of classmates were looking at them with desbilife and with shock in their eyes couse they just found out that in Shinee group there were a gay couple, a total playboy who would go out with someone just for chiken, a walking charisma and a cute lead dancer but with an ice personality. After a while of silence the whole class bursted in yelling and fangirling. The five guys didn't react very much to all the rucus they have just caused and Taemin was still scaning all the people from class like he was looking for someone specific and his eyes again fell on one person that had totally no reaction to what was happening and was just plainly staring through the window in the sky.