Her first betrayel changed it all ( her trust and love for people)

forget the past and make the future

Hello, i'm Shin and i'm half korean and half of something else i'm not sure couse my dad never told me who my mom was. Right now i'm 17 and i'm a person with totaly no interest in life itself. Ofcourse i wasn't allways like that , i was a very open person and used to belive with no doubts the people i knew, i was a really good dancer and even had my nickname Golden Dragon becouse of my hair, i used to really like my hair and the things i was doing, but something changed everyting in my life.

FLASH BACK

GD (golden dragon) GD! GD! GD! GD! GD! as the performance ended, the entire groupe left the stage to get a little bit of rest.

- Shin, do you think you can get throu all the performance?

- Ofcourse i can, i still have plenty of energy left. That day was really important, they had their first full performance that composed 20 dances, of course for normal people it would be imposible and body breaking but for Shin it was like a piece of cake, she felt like she was mwnt to be there on that stage and her soul actually fused with the stage itself.

- Shin, here asome energy drinks, you'll be more fine this way.

- Thanks but its ok, i'm fine this way.

- Come on just drink it, your sunbae is giving you some. Actually his actions where kinda suspicious but Shin decided to trust him and took a big sip out of the bottle.

- Guys the next performance is starting in five minutes get ready!

- Ok! said everyone in unison. As Shin tride to get up she sudenly felt really dizzy and all she could feel was someone carrying her. The next thing she saw when she woke up was trash everywere and her sunbaes were looking at her with hatred and the only thing she fell that moment was fear.

- Why? was the only thing she could mutter out.

- You really are stupid arent you?Did you really thought we would let you have all the stage to yoursef? We just used you so we could rise to the top as fast as posible and now that you have done your work we dont need you anymore.

- Thanks kid for this past five years but now you are just a useless toy to us. The gay said and looked at her even with more hatred, actually he was the person Shin fell in love for the first time and now those felling left in her chest a really deep scar. Now the only words that were still enchoing in her head as the other guys left "five years" and "useless toy". After a while it started raining really hard but she couldn't move an another three hours becouse of shock an she was asking herself nonstop " why why why why?". After a while she mustered some courage and walked home as she now was totaly soaked. As she came in sh didn't even took a bath. the only thing she wanted was to cut down her hair and bleach it black bur her faher begged her really hard not to so she didn't. She left it like that so it could be like a reminder to her not to trust and not to love anyone ever agin .

END FLASHBACK.

 

 

 

 

please let me know what you think about it ^.^