Am i found out?

forget the past and make the future

It's alredy been a few days since Shinee started their new school. In this just few days a Shinee fan club was made and a lot of girls alredy tried their luck and confessed, even some guys tried their luck with the gay couple but got rejected right away and the only person who was ok with going out was Onew as long as there was chiken but he never did more than hanging out.

In class Shinee was seated around Shin. Minho and Onew behinde her, Jonghyon and Key in front of her and Taemin on her right next to her. This kind of siting pissed off Shin a lot becouse it was very noisy around her to. And still in this few days Shin was really enjoying her peacefull life becouse the bullying stoped too 'couse all the girls tried too look good in Shinee's eyes. But still there was an another problem for her now "That Lee Taemin. i just dont understund him why is he staring at me so much, even from the first day he was burning holes or on my back or on my head and if i looked back at him he would allways aver his eyes from me. Does he knows something about my past?  I hope he doesnt. ARGH!!! how much i wanna yell at him to stop it ."

 

LUCH BREACK

"My head hurts so much becouse of the wig and i really need to take it off right now. " She decided to ge to the abandoned dance room that no one was using it for half a year. Of coourse she didn't like the idea of going tu the dance room becouse she would rember painful things she didnt want to remember but she had no choice becouse thet was the only room in shool where she could relax without wig and make up during lunch break. As she took her bag with her becouse there was the nececery make up she saw that Shinee actually wasn't in class from the very begining of lunch break but she shruget it off becouse they where the last thing she wanted to think about.

 

THE DANCE ROOM

Shin came in and the first thing she did was take off her makeup and the wig.. Her long and golden hair was laying on the floor now and if somebody would have seen her righnow that person would think that she is a live fairy or they would recognize the legendary Golden Dragon that disapeard sudenlly from the dance world. Now she was ejoying her peaceful time in a corner of the room when sudenly she hears voices at the entrance. At that moment in Shin's head started a chaos "What if somebody finds out about me? What will they do to me? Will they give me tons of questions?" And all that was left forf her was look scared and with despair at the door that started to open a little.

 

 

thanks for reading ^.^