she and her new problems

forget the past and make the future

It was her firs day of her second year high school and the only thing she wanted was no matter what to not stand out. But in her case it was pretty hard becouse of her clean and pale skin, her long and golden hair and this things where the things she didnt really like about herself. So in order to not stand out as much she puted on a wig and on her face she drew some ugly moles and they looked so real and thats becouse she could handle make up verry well. As she got through all the morning ritual she saw the clock that was showing that she's almost late for the entrance ceremony, she ran out of the house as soon as posible.

As she was running she remembered she didnt put on the pads that hide her figure(couse it was really amazing)why would she hide it? Couse she was a damn amazing dancer as long as she remembered herself, she was allways dancing and she really loved it, she allways would feel the beat of the music and new moves would fill her head. But she abandoned dances couse her fear of people were much greater(but about this in an another chapter ^.^ ). As she was running she decided to go just like that couse she really doupted that anyone would look at a nerd like herself. The last 100 meters till the school gate she speded up and didnt notice a guy that was looking at her, a guy with red hair.

As she got in the class she was ignored by everyone, it's not like she would care but she would been even more grateful if the bullying would stop too. While she was taking her seat the teacher came in.

-Hello kids, be happy from today on we have another five guys in our class, please meet them.

 

Please comment couse i really want to know if i should continue writing or not >.< Thankyou for reading ^.^ Please dont forget this is my very first fanfic so dont expect to much )