Chapter 3

I Accidently Hired an Expensive Boyfriend!!!

It’s been 3 days since I got a boyfriend, a very expensive boyfriend that I didn’t know how to pay. Sigh. I’ve been busying myself with my story. You know, It’s an angst story so I need a very very very clear and concentration mind. And yet, that boyfriend of mine kept bugging me with texts that I’ve never replied even once after that day.

‘Hey, what are you doing?’

‘The weather is nice. Wanna go somewhere? ^^’

‘Hey, are you busy?’

‘Oh, you are searching for a job huh?’

‘Still don’t have money to pay me?’

‘Are you running away because you can’t pay me? Kkk’

‘Egiyaaaaaa~’

That’s it! Tell you the truth I hate cheesy and greasy guy. Gah. Remembered our first meeting, It made me shivered. Omgee, How could my heart moved at that time? Ew. Cheesy guy.

I saw I got a new message and opened it, again, it was from L.

‘Don’t worry, you could pay the fee anytime you want~ ^^ Goodnight’

I sighed. This guy is surely strange. Why is he acting like this? I mean is there a rule to always keep texting their costumer in his company?

I took my phone and called Suzy.

“Hey, Suzy-ah”

“What’s up?”

“I just want to ask”

“Shoot”

“How much you pay for hiring your boyfriend?” I asked her.

“Hmm… He costs for 700.000 won. Why?” She asked me. Yeah, she still didn’t know that I actually and accidently hired a boyfriend. But yeah, that Soohyun guy price wasn’t even half from L. I wonder why.

“You wanna hire one too?” She asked as she didn’t get an answer from me.

“Suzy-yaaaaahhh” I cried. I told her everything and what did I get from her? She’s laughing at me!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That guy is surely expensive!”

“You are so mean, how could you laugh at my unluckiness?”

“Well, since you ‘accidently’ hired him, just enjoy the time” She said.

“How could I enjoy it? I mean, I still don’t know how to pay him! I’ve been ignoring him for 3 days” I pouted.

“WHAT?! Yah! It’s such a waste! You should use that 3 months as much as you could! You pay a lot for him”

“But…”

“I wonder what kind of guy cost that much. Even Soohyun doesn’t cost that much”

“Just use him as reference for your story. You in writing romance right? And I see your readers want romance story from you~”

Wait. That’s a good idea! I mean, he worked as a hired boyfriend so, he must know what girls want right?

“Not bad. Okay, byeee”

“Bye”

As soon as I hang up my phone. I texted L.

‘L. Let’s go somewhere tomorrow’

Not long after that he replied me ‘Okay, I’ll pick you up after school’

--

“So, he is going to pick you up?” Suzy asked as we walked to the front gate.

“Yeah, I think” I answered.

“Oh, is it him?” I stopped from walking and looked at where Suzy’s eyes directed at.

“Yeah, it’s him” I sighed.

“Now wonder he costs so much! I think he is one of the 3 best boyfriends in that company” Suzy said as we continue walking there.

“Hello” Suzy greeted him.

“Oh, you are Soohyun’s girlfriend right?” L asked. How could he know?

“I saw you with him yesterday” He continued.

“Okay, I’ll be going now, enjoy your time~ Bye” Suzy giggled and left us alone. Not really alone though since there were still a lot of students there.

“Where do you want to go?” He asked.

“I… don’t know?” He arched his eyebrow after hearing my answer.

“Okay, let’s go to food festival! I heard the food there are extremely delicious.” I nodded. We started to walk and it’s very awkward! Yeah.

“Your school has 2 types of uniforms huh?” He asked.

I looked at my uniform before answering his question “Yeah. It’s different from the last time I wore right?” I asked and he nodded.

We arrived at the bus stop and sat on the seat, waiting for the bus.

“Ah, right! Elson wants to see you~” He said to me and I slapped myself. How could I forgot about Elson when I was the one who forced him to keep it? Aish.

“Mommy forget?”

There he is, aish.

“Hey, I don’t like cheesy guy” I said to him.

“Yah! You should tell me that earlier! I think I’m gonna puke every time I said those greasy things you know?!” He said.

I chuckled. “Really? I thought you are always like that”

“No, I’m not a cheesy guy. My old costumers like those kind of guy, so I thought you are same like them” He told me.

“Nah, I’m not like that” I smiled.

“They always asked me to do some unbelievable things. Told me to text them everyday and treated to tell my company if I don’t do what they say” He sighed and I just giggled.

“Nah.. I hope you’ll just be yourself when you are around me. Because those cheesy, greasy type guys freak me out”

“You sure you want me to be myself?”

“Of course”

“You won’t regret, huh?” He asked again.

“Of course no” I said to him.

“Alright” I saw him smirking. Oh no, this smirk isn’t a good one.

“You are the type that like to be controlled huh?” He suddenly asked.

I actually don’t know about myself. Since I never have a boyfriend before, am I more to controlling or to be controlled. I don’t know.

“You seem like that” He said as he stood up as he saw the bus coming.

I saw the bus was packed. Since it’s time to people come back from work it’s very full. I saw some people who were waiting the bus with us get into it, we could still make it if we want though.

“Let’s go” I said but L stopping me with holding my hands “Just wait another one” He said.

“Too much people there. You will get crushed” He said and I just nodded. We waited for another bus to come. After 5 minutes of waiting, another bus came but still, it’s packed.

“Just get in now, I think it will still packed in the next bus” I said to him and he agreed.

It’s really packed inside, the air conditioner seems like it doesn’t work because of too much people in the bus. People were crushing me from every side. Suddenly I felt L pulled me with his strong grip. He pulled me to a corner and put both of his hands beside me head. He made space between our bodies though. While he was pushed from behind yet he still managed to hold it so I wouldn’t get crushed. He looked at me.

“Are you okay?” He asked me and I nodded.

“You?” I asked back.

“I think my backbone will break” L joked.

“Mian” I mouthed to him.

“Mian for what?” He chuckled.

“Do you know what usually girls want me to answer your question?” L asked me and I just shrugged.

“I’m okay as long as you are okay babe” He said as he shivered himself.

I laughed because of his silly face. Not long after that we arrived at the bus stop nearest the food festival place. We got off from the bus and took a big breath. The bus didn’t smell good. We went to the food festival and saw a lot of people there. Uwah, this was the first time I go to a place like this. A lot of food was sold there from heavy food until snacks.

“What do you wanna eat?” L asked.

“I don’t know everything looks so good. I wanna eat them all” I said excitedly.

“Oh, you can’t use a lot of money since you have to pay me” L said to me. I looked at him with a sad expression. I love to eat.

“Kidding, you still have a lot of time to pay. We should enjoy this time since the food festival only held for a week” He said to me as he started to see the food around.

“Oh tteokpogi” I said excitedly and pointed at the tteokpogi stall.

“Let’s go” L said and we went to that tteokpogi stall.

“You want a portion too?” I asked him.

“Sure, since you are going to pay for it” I looked at him with wide eyes.

“And why is that?” I asked him.

“You don’t know? You have to pay for all of the things that we’ll buy when we are out together. If you want to go to amusement park or movie you have to pay the ticket for me. If we go out to eat you have to pay the food for me” He said with a serious tone.

“Really?” I said, looked depressed to hear such a thing from him. I’ll break if I have to do that for this 3 months.

“Hahahahahaha” L’s laughter woke me up from my thought.

“What?” I asked him.

“I’m just kidding. There’s no such a thing in the rule. Look at your face!” L pointed at my face.

Gosh. This guy likes to joke around huh? So, is this what he meant by not regretting for making him act as himself? Aish…..

“Two portion please~” L said to the man.

“Actually 10% of the fee you pay for hiring a partner will be used for things needed in the date. Such as tickets, dinner, presents, Etc. But yeah, since it’s only 10% if the money runs out you have to pay for your partner” He said as he paid the seller.

“I see… So how much left?” I asked him as I chewed on my tteokpogi.

“148.000 won” He said as he bit on his tteokpogi “Hmm it’s delicious”

We were chatting happily but suddenly L held my wrist and dragged me to somewhere. What? Wait. We started to ran, and we ran for minutes before we went to a dark small alley. He made me squatted down and he squatted in front of me.

“What are we do-“ L covered my mouth with his hand.

“Be quiet” He whispered.

“Hey! You said you saw him?!” I heard a guy said with a loud voice outside.

“I saw him!! He was running to here with a girl!” The other said as he kicked a can.

“Aish.. that kid must is running away again. Let’s go now!” A man with deep low voice said as he kicked a trash can. We were startled at the loud voice and L finally moved his hand from my mouth.

“What was that?” I asked him who sat at the cold floor with his hand on his forehead, he looked so desperate.

“Who are they?” I asked him.

“Can you just be quiet and don’t ask anything? This is my problem.” He said with a deep, low voice that scared me out.

What was that? Who are they?

 

--

This is the update!! kkk sorry for the 'too much mistakes' in the previous chapter!! kkk

I think I need a beta-reader before I put my fic up. Someone wants to be my beta-reader? You could read the chapter before the other LOL

Okay, since english isn't my first nor second language feel free to correctting my mistakes~ kkk

Comments make me want to write more~~

Comment and subscribe pleaseeeee~ <3