First Chapter

I Accidently Hired an Expensive Boyfriend!!!

“_____! ______! ______!” I lifted my head to see my best friend, Suzy calling my name.

“What? Why do you look so happy?” I asked her as she sat in front of me.

“We are best friend, right?”

I arched my eye brow at her sudden question. Usually she needs something from me if she acts this way.

“So?”

“So, you have to accompany me after school”

“Where?”

“Uh…. Do you know ‘partnerforhired’?” She asked as she whispered the ‘partnerforhired’.

“What is that?”

“You know we could hire a boyfriend there” She said as low as she could.

“You want to hire one?”

She nodded her head and held my hands.

“I’ve sent a proposal, and they accept me. They said I need to come to the company” She said.

“Please, come with me. I don’t wanna go there alone, okay?” She gave me a puppy eyes look and I sighed.

“Okay”

---

“Miss. Bae Suzy” The receptionist that looks so young called her name.

Suzy stood up from her seat and said “Wait for me okay?” before she left me in the waiting room.

I looked around the room. There are a lot of good-looking people, they must be working here. I wonder how much they got after working like this. But, they are all pretty and handsome, people will pay a lot for them.

“Excuse me”

“Yes?”

“Could you please fill this questionnaire?” She asked as she was holding the paper.

“Ah, sure” I took the paper and filled the questionnaire.

“What kind of talents you want your partner got? Hmmm… Cooking, play piano/guitar…..”

“Age…. Age around 19-21 would be good”

“Handsome/good-looking/cute/pretty… Handsome”

I filled the questionnaire one by one with a careful answer. The questions here is kind of strange though like, fashion style, hairstyle, etc. I stood up from my seat and walked to the receptionist.

“I’ve finished the questionnaire” I told her.

She smiled to me, “Oh, you could put the questionnaire inside that box” She pointed to the boxes in the corner of the room. I smiled back to her and went to the boxes.

‘Where should I put?’ I asked because there were 2 boxes.

I just shrugged and put it in the white box. Not long after that I saw Suzy got out of the room. She dragged me out of the place with a big grin.

“What happened?”

“They accept me and they will send a perfect boyfriend for me” She said.

“Why did they ask you to come?” I asked as still don’t understand with their rules.

“Ohh… they need to interview them, because they don’t want their worker being hired by a strange person” I just nodded.

--

A week after that Suzy bragged me about her new boyfriend. She said he was so handsome, nice, gentle totally perfect. She told me how he treated her, how he made her flew because of his words. And he picked her up, leaving me alone here in the school. Who is his name again? Kim sohyun? Kim sohyon? Kim soohyun? Right, Kim Soohyun. I sighed, is it really good to have a boyfriend? I kicked the innocent rock in front of me and I heard someone yelled.

I saw Sully the queenka and her team, F(X) in front of me. Sully looked at me with anger as she rubbed her leg. I think the rock landed on her leg.

“I’m so sorry” I bowed to her. Yeah, I just bowed to her because I don’t want to make any scene with her. I don’t want to get involved with people like them.

“Come here, you !” I kinda shocked to hear such a word came from . She looked so innocent and nice.

“Are you deaf?! Get here now!”

I walked closer to her and sighed. I still have my patience now.

“Did you know what you just did?” She asked to me and I looked at her.

“Didn’t I say sorry already?” I said to her and she scoffed. The other also did that.

“Do you know how much this leg cost? This leg that make every guy droll over it! You just make a little scratch there”

“It’s not even a scratch, your skin color doesn’t turn blue or anything” I said after I eyed her legs, no bruise, no scratch, nothing at all.

“YAH!” She screamed.

“So, what do you want me to do now?” I asked her.

She was getting madder at what I just said. She glared at me before she left out a chuckled, I frown.

“I see, you are jealous with my legs right?” what did she just said?

She then eyed my leg and I felt uneasy about it. She chuckled again.

“Your legs look like a big radish. What a short legs. I know because of your legs and ugly presence there’s no a guy that take interest in you. Poor you” She said that and the other laughed.

“Just say anything, I don’t care I’ll go now” I sighed and started to walked away but she pulled my hair and I winced in pain.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Someone said and slapped Sulli’s hand. I saw a very good-looking guy and he suddenly put his hand around my shoulder. What is he doing?

“I don’t know what happened but if I see you did this again, I won’t hesitate to do something even though you are a girl” He said with low voice and sent her a glare. Wow, his glare is quiet scary.

Sulli stomped her leg before she go with her members.

“Are you always being bullied at school?” He asked not long after Sulli and her friends gone as he fixed my bangs. What is this guy doing?!

I moved away from him and looked at him with what-are-you-doing stare.

“Awwiiiee, Egiya… What’s wrong?” He said and came closer to me..

“Yah! Don’t go closer!!” I said to him but he pushed my hand away.

“You are so cute” He said and pinched both of my cheek.

“W…who are you?” I asked as my eyes widened to see a guy in front of me.

“Well, you hired me right?”

“Ehhhh?! You… you are…”

“Yes, I’m your boyfriend starting from today. You put your proposal in partnerforhired, right?” He said with a smiled.

“What propo-“ I slapped my forehead after remembered something. The questionnaire! I must put it in the wrong box!

“Oh right, you could transfer the fee to the account you were given from the company”

“H…how much do you cost?” As I saw from his appearance I think… He will cost a lot…

“1.500.000 won”

“WHAT?!”

“What’s wrong?” His smile eyes turned into a confuse stare.

“I… I have to cancel it” I was ready to call his company but he stopped me.

“Didn’t you read the rules? No cancelation or you have to pay thrice”

I felt like breaking into peace to hear his sentences. 1.500.000 won?!!!

And here I am, trapping in this stupid hiring a boyfriend thingy. Just imagine I have to pay 1.500.000 won for a boyfriend that I don’t really need?! I don’t know where to get that much money…

Oh God, Help me…

“Oh, and my name is L”

 

-------

Sorry for the late update!!! kkk really busy these days :)

Hope you like it and thank you for comment and subscribe~~

Comment please, it makes me want to write more and more~~~~ :)