Chapter 2

I Accidently Hired an Expensive Boyfriend!!!

“Oh, and my name is L”

Huh? I looked at him and arched my eyebrow.

“L? only a letter ‘L’?” I asked.

“It’s my work-name. We can’t give out our personal information” He answered and I just nodded.

”So, what are we going to do now, _____-ah?” He asked, “Have any place you want to go?” He continued.

“Uhh… L-shii.. I have to tell you that I don’t have that much money to pay you. I also don’t need a boyfriend. Actually that time I put the questionnaire in the wrong box.” I bit my lip as I played with my fingers.

“It’s not a questionnaire, it’s a form to hire a partner. I think the title in the form say it clearly” He said to me.

“Your English is bad huh?” He chuckled and walked to the nearest bench. I followed him, still don’t know what should I do to cancel this hiring boyfriend thingy, especially a very expensive boyfriend like him.

“I… I don’t have money to pay you” I said to him as I saw him sat on the bench as he closed his eyes. Tell you the truth, he is good-looking. I saw him opening his mouth to say something and it really made me nervous.

“Find a job then” He said it simply.

“Excuse me, I have to find another job so I could pay you?  I have to work yet I got nothing in return because it goes to your pocket?”

“Of course you get a lot of things in return. You get my service, you get the best boyfriend ever… you get my love” He said as he threw a smile to me. I was amazed with his smile, yes but… I can’t drown in his smiled. I shook my head.

“Are you this cheesy towards every girl?” I asked as I sat next to him in the same bench.

“Do you want something to drink?” he asked, ignoring my question as he stood up from his seat “I’ll treat you, since it’s our first day” He said and walked away.

Wait! I thought he understand that I don’t have money to pay him. I grabbed my hair in frustration. Now, I don’t know what should I do, that is a lot of money for sure! I do have money in my bank account from my parents but still, I can’t use it because maybe later I’ll need it in urgent.

Suddenly, I felt something on my feet, when I looked down I saw a kitten was laying there. Awww, it’s so cute. It must be a newborn cat since it’s very small and fragile. I took the cat and warmed it with my hands. I smiled to it.

“Hey, there… where’s your mom?” I asked the cat even I know that it won’t answer me.

“What is that?” L asked as he saw a ball of fur on your hand.

“It’s a kitty! Cute, right?” I said as I shoved the kitten in front of his face. He smiled and took the kitty from my hand. He smiled to the kitten and rubbed it’s fur as the kitten lay comfortably in L’s lap.

“Here” He gave me a bottle of milk tea and your eyes widen. I love milk tea! How could he know that I like milk tea??

“I read it on your paper, loves milk tea, spicy food, choco mint flavored ice cream…”

I kept silent as I listened to his sentences. What should I do?

“What are you going to do?” He suddenly asked and I just shook my head as I thought he was talking about the hiring thingy.

“Are you going to take it home?” He asked again. That made me look up at him. Bring what home?

He then eyed the kitten who was sleeping in his lap.

“Ohh….” I said after I understood what he was talking about. Oh, yeah, he won’t care whether I have money or not, what he cares is he has to get the money from me. I sighed.

“I think you should bring it home” L said.

“I’d want to but I don’t think the landlord will accept it” I sighed.

“Ah! Can it live in your house for a moment? I’ll try to make my landlord let me keep it as a pet. ” I said to him. I really hoped that he will help the kitten. Live in his house for 1 or 2 days won’t hurt right?

“Sure” I kinda taken back with his so fast answer. I thought he will think a little bit more or even refuse it.

“Do you like cat?” I asked him.

“No, I prefer dog”

“Then why do you agree?” I asked to him, more curious.

“Because my girlfriend asked me to” He said as he held the kitten.

Just hearing his words made my head felt sooooo hot. It felt like it wanted to burst in second. So, boyfriend did this kind of things too?

“What should we name it? He asked as he looked at me. I turned my head as fast as I could so he won’t see my face. Aish….

“I… I’m bad at making names” I said truthfully and he chuckled.

He then ruffled my hair as he had that charming smile again in his face.  This is too much, he is so good looking. Gaahh my eyes.

“How about, Elson?” He suggested and I just looked at him with what-the face. How could he gave such a name to a cat. It’s also in English!

“It’s EL from L and SON from Son, so it’s Elson! My son!” He chuckled with his own explanation. Well, he is kinda weird but I think he is really something.

“You are male right?” He asked to the cat as the cat meowed him as the answer?

“Okay then, Elson” I said to him and I patted Elson’s head.

“It’s getting dark. Do you wanna go home or go to some place? Have dinner?” He asked me.

“No. I just want to go home, I have a lot of things to do” I said to him and he just nodded.

“I think this is the fastest way to go to your house, right?” He asked as he walked next to me, holding Elson in his hands. Well, I don’t need to ask again how did he know where do I live because I wrote everything, yeah everything in that paper. Aishh… I’m so stupid!!

He walked me to my house and it was a total silence. I didn’t know what should I talk about while he just playing with Elson. After a very loooong awkward aura I finally could breathe in relief to see my building not too far from us.

“So, where’s your room?” He asked me as he looked at the old, creepy but clean building.

“The third floor, 2nd one from the right” I pointed to one of a room that was really mine.

“I see. Okay, say goodbye to mommy?” L said as he held the kitten hand and waved it.

“What?”

“Mommy. I’m Elson’s dad so my girlfriend would be his mom right?” He said that, I think he said that so I could remember that I have hired him as a boyfriend now. Wait, I think I’m not agreed yet to this hiring thingy. I just sighed. Oh well, since he is working that means he needs money. Maybe he really needs money now.

“Okay, I’ll go now” I said to him.

“Bye” He waved to me and I waved back at him. I went upstairs to my room. When I was just about to opened my room I looked out again to see L was still there. He saw me and he mouthed ‘go in’ as he waved and smiled. I smiled back at him and unlocked my room.

I was so happy yes. For the first time I felt like someone was actually care about me (after my parent died). I fell on my bed and thought ‘Is that how you feel when your boyfriend take you home and waited until you get into your house’. No wonder couple are always happy with each other company.

I looked at the watch in my phone, it’s 19.46 PM. I have a lot of things to do gaaahhhh. I took bath, made myself dinner and did my homework before I continued with my job in my laptop. I’m an online writer. I got paid by the donations and also from the web, If I could bring more people to read from that web I could get more money. The salary isn’t that big but I could eat and buy things that I need from it though. As I thought carefully what should I write in the conversation between the lead characters my phone rang. I got a message. I opened it and it’s from unknown number.

‘- What are you doing? ^^’ -

-‘Who is this?’ -

-‘L~’-

‘-Oh..’-

-‘So, what are you doing???’-

-‘Doing stuff. Do you get back home already?’-

-‘Yup. I just bought Elson milk. He looked so cute when he drank his milk. ^3^’-

‘-Really? Ah, I wanna see it T_T’-

Not long after that he sent me a picture.

-‘Cute, right?’-

I smiled as I see the picture. I suddenly remember about the milk tea that he gave me. I forgot to say thanks!

-‘Yes. Oh, thank you for the milk tea’-

-‘Too late but, welcome~’-

I smiled.Well, this is also the first time that I've texted a person other than Suzy or a schoolmate. It felt something special and different. Hmm,, maybe hiring him as a boyfriend isn’t a bad idea, yeah… but the price is a very bad thing!

Oh, right. Since I hired him, should I enjoy his accompany for this 3 months?

 

--

Thank you for the subscribe and comment!!!! I'm so happy!! I hope this chapter won't dissapoint you!!

I'll try to reply your comments!! :)

Please do comment because it made me want to write moreeeee~ kkk

Comment and subscribe pleaseeee~ :)

 

Next chapter soon!! :)

 

@koreangirl26 Thank you for the awesome poster!!!<3

@Rini6189 Thank you for correcting my mistakes~~ kk <3