Second day...

This is life... Sweet and sour

"Huh? Do I know you??" EunHyuk questioned.

"Umm... no sorry, not at all" *Wait a minute, why should I lie?? Say you know him, then I can see her again*

"NO!! I mean YES! I know you, don't you remember me? You lived in Hongdae like 4 years ago, right?" Jaejin blurted out.

"I did....."

"You really are EunHyuk hyung!!!"

"I am sorry, but who are you??"

"Don't you remember me?? JaeJin?? Lee JaeJin??! "

"Lee JaeJin? 0_o, AH!!! That kid next door who used to run around with snot at 8??!!"

"Yes... That's me..." *I knew it...GOD!! Does he have to embarrass me till now??!*

"Woah!!! You are all grown up... yeah... it's been four years ... good to see you again... "

*Yeah, of course I am all grown up and have changed a lot... Do you expect me to remain as that same old lame kid all my life??*

"You know each other??"HongKi asked surprised.

"Yeah.... Eunhyuk hyung's family used to live in Hongdae but they moved away when I was 13... "

"Well, I had to, I was starting university"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"OPPA!!! KIKWANG OPPA DA!!!" the fan girls shouted as KiKwang came down from the stairs.

"PRESENT for you!!!" "You are really cute, LIKE A PUPPY!!"

He was still a trainee but he was already gaining huge popularity among the fan girls for his so-called charming eye smile and for being friendly, and of course, he was enjoying all the attention.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Second day of school,

"Oh gosh, hurry up!! Yuri... what is taking you so long?!!" Jiyoung called out to Yuri who was still in her room.

"I M COMING!! Just .... Ugh... stupid clip..! Come on.....wait a min, there's a .... ZIT??! A ZIT?!

I hope this concealer works... make it more natural.........yep... i think ....."

*I can't stand this ANYMORE!*

"OK.. SORRY TO DISTURB YOUR PRIVACY OR SOLITUDE OR WHATSOEVER but we really gotta go!! I dun wanna be late!!"

"I told you you are going to regret it... You should have gone to school by yourself like yesterday........ OK almost done!"

"UNNI!!"

"Alright, alright I'm done!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside Kyunghee University campus,

"COME ON!" THUD THUD THUD THUD

"YA JiYoung!! StOP ruNnINg!!! We....we are not like an HoUR late!! JUST 20 MINS"

Yuri, gasping for breath, called out to JiYoung who was already far ahead of her.

*What's the big deal anyway??*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Along the corrider,

"Oooh.. I could hear a really loud voice... Must be the professor's ...Who could our professor be??" Yuri asked calmly as if she wasn't the one responsible.

Ji Young cracked open the door and took a deep breath and peeked in. Now, all they could hear was the loud cheering of students.

"Oh please.... stop overacting" Yuri sighed. "Move over!" Yuri burst opened the door and strode in with utmost confidence.

"HEY!!! YOU TWO!!!," the pudgy professor bellowed to which JiYoung started whining.

"Come on, relax, keep your cool..." Yuri reassured her. "It's alright."

"U TWO MISSED THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! I CAN'T REPEAT IT SO, JUST ASK YOUR FRIENDS." he kept bellowing.

"MOVING ON!!"

The class was yet one of the many subjects that was included in liberal arts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the class,

"So, what is that big announcement??" Yuri asked Haemi.

"Ok, so it is that....... come on, lean in..."

JiYoung and Yuri leaned in closer thinking it was something big, big like in a bad way.

"Guess what??! THERE'S GOING TO BE A MUSICAL!!"

"REALLY?! THEN, WHAT ARE YOU WANTING FOR, LET'S GO SIGN UP!" Yuri got up to go sign up but Haemi pulled her back down to her seat.

"Where do you think you are going? I don't really feel good about this... if I go sign up and if I did pass the audition, then I would be in the musical, right?"

"Yeah... Everyone knows that, dummy." Yuri replied.

"You all know how much I want to be in a musical, but the thing is .... I don't know if I can do well"

"Come on Haemi, are you kidding me?! If you aren't qualified, you won't even get through that audition in the first place."

"No, it's not that... what the professor said was there could be kiss scenes.... and..."

"And?"

"And that intimidates me... I'm afraid if that would trigger me to ....... to recall those memories from that time and .."

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The end of Chapter 5.