Back to dry cleaning

This is life... Sweet and sour

"I'm Yoon Bomi," the girl said.

..................................................................................................

Back at the dry cleaning,

"Hey, Hey, are you okay? Can we help you??" Hongki offered.

"No, I dun think so, not if you dun have another ticket...." the guy replied, his whisper barely heard, his head drooped and his body slouched.

"Ticket?... What ticket?? Bus ticket......... or train ticket..... or....oh, oh is that a plane ticket to Florida?.....Hmm.. Florida at this time of the year would be just...... :D.", before MinHwan could finish his question that sounded really annoying,

"IT IS A TICKET TO SOSHI'S CONCERT!!!! YOU GET THAT??!! SO YOU BETTER SHUT THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS!!!!!!"

"HEY!! HERE!!! LISTEN UP, BRO!!! I AM OBVIOUSLY YOUNGER THAN YOU JUST FROM THE LOOKS, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST THROW RANDOM WORDS AT PEOPLE YOU JUST MET !!!! AND IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, I AM ALREADY A MAN AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO YELL AT ME !!!!!!!!!"

"OH??!!! REALLY??!"

"WHY ON EARTH AM I HEARING THESE KIND OF ARGUMENTS WHEREVER I GO???!!!!!!!!!! WHY?! GOD WHY??" HongKi screamed, holding out his hands and begging, looking up at the ceiling......

Everyone in the centre was now staring at them, no wonder.....

"OH MY GOD!!! WHY!! WHY DID I EVEN LOSE IT??!!" the guy dropped to the floor again.

"Wait a min, soshi? Hey, Joon gave two of them to us the other day, didn't he?"HongKi asked MinHwan who was still glaring at the guy.

"Oh well, since I'm not going......hey, maybe I can give you one of those..." HongKi said raising his brows.

"Really...?"

"Yea.... why not?... But I don't have it now, it's back at our apartment... How about some coffee to mark our aquaintance?..."

"Ok... Araseo, I'm totally cool with it... But with your friend................." his voice trailed off...

"Oh, him? Umm... Never mind... he gets crossed with small stuff often... but I think what you yelled at him was not a small thing..."

"Oh, right... sorry about that... I'm really ashame of myself too..." the young guy said glancing at MinHwan who was still, yes still glaring, his small, to which girls refer to as charming, eyes looking as if they were going to pop out any second.

"Hey, sorry! Really!! Miyang!!... By the way, what's his name?"

"Choi MinHwan"

"Ok... my little bro MinHwan, c'mon get over it"

"Tell him you'll treat him chicken"

"Ok, chicken it is, some day, okok, MinHwan??"

"ALRIGHT!!! FINE!!! JUST STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE EYES!!!"

"It's getting late, let's go!" HongKi leaded the way back to their apartment.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Beep..Beep...Beep...Beep....Beep.......Click!)

"Come on in!" HongKi welcomed the guy in. 

As they walked in, Jaejin was ogling at the tv that had girl groups on, while SeungHyun was preparing dinner, and JongHyun was helping him out in the kitchen.

"Huh??" JongHyun poked his head out of the kitchen.

"Hey, we have a guest here... our very first guest!" HongKi chimed.

"GUEST?? 0_o," SeungHyun eyes opened wide and looked up from dicing onions , startled. "How??" There was no one, not anyone whom they know around here, and he was sure no one they know would be coming. Only one thing - HE MADE A NEW FRIEND!!!. He himself was good with people but he had always envied how well HongKi could deal with society.

"Guest? ... Umm...... oh right, have a seat first" JongHyun stammered for some reason. "And you are??"

"Eunhyuk... nice to see you"

"So you live around here?" HongKi asked as he prepared a cup of coffee.

"Yes, in a building a block away from here. We moved in not so long ago"

By now, Jaejin had cared enough to turn around and see what the fuss was about...... and,

"WHAT THE??!!!! EUNHYUK HYUNG??!!!" Jaejin gasped.