New Life

This is life... Sweet and sour

Jung Haemi : 17-year old Kyunghee University freshman

Haemi's pov:

How... How could he?? Ever since he got picked as a JYP trainee, he changed so much... more than anyone can imagine. From a sweet boy all of us admired to some arrogant person..... 2 years of relationship didn't seem to mean anything to him....

"Let's Break Up" were his last words, the very last words... Did you not know, could you not see that I was facing the hardest time ever??.......... I couldn't find my own self back then, and Mom and Dad are forcing me to take up medicine......I needed time to myself, time for some self-reflection...........time to find out what I really want to be...

BUT, you did not give me any time........you left me....

Lee KiKwang, do you know how I lived through those days? The days when I wanted to run away from the rest of the world and be left alone in a place where no one can see or hear me........do you have any idea how that feels like??

BUT, it was in the past.... now I'm going to move on with my life and start a new one... start a whole new life in Kyunghee University with my two best friends....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HongKi's pov:

Hmm.... kimchi, canned sardines, stopwatch, shampoo, hoodies, socks, nailclippers, seems like everything is there...

Whoohoo!!! University...how exicting is that, although I would be away from my Mom......

End of pov.

"Kyunghee University!!!" HongKi exclaimed. "Oh yeah, ohh yes... I am in university!!! Yaa Minhwan how do you feel?!!"

"Hyung....What I'm feeling right now is that my ear hurts....Control yourself please!!" MinHwan replied.

But Hongki doesn't seem to have heard him...like at all.

"Ahnyeong! I'm Jaejin......Ahnyeong! I'm Jaejin," Jaejin kept bowing and introducing himself to all the people he sees in the campus.

"Can you understand these hyungs? Why they are acting like this... like they've gone mad?" SeungHyun murmured to MinHwan.

"Nope... I do not think I will be able to" is MinHwan's answer.