You Thought I Was His What?!

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chaperter 6:
You Thought I Was His What?!

~~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

________________________________________________________________

"~~~~~ -Unnie.... how long have you known Myungii Oppa?" MyungHee asked with a curious look on her face. *Myungii...hehe..that's cute..* I thought and smiled.  "Umm.... not very long but we are really close..." I said looking at MyungSoo Oppa and smiling at him.  His parents saw us and they smiled sweetly.  I started to blush.  "Unnie....are you his girlfriend?" MyungHee asked a question once again.  My eyes widened when I heard girlfriend.  I never noticed, but I blushed.  I mean I am not saying I wouldn't be his girlfriend....but aigoo...  I don't know.  I looked at him and he turned away.  

"MyungHee -ah come here..." I said gesturing for her to sit on my lap.  I whispered in MyungHee's ear, "I would love to.... but I don't think he likes me more than a friend..and I don't think I am pretty enough for him.. wae do you want Unnie to be you sister-in-law?" MyungHee nodded her head eagerly.  I just chuckled at the sight.  Soon, she got off my lap and grabbed MyungSoo's hand and dragged him to the kitchen.  *Aigoo~ What is that little girl going to do...* I though in my head and then shaking my head.  As soon as MyungSoo and MyungHee were out of sight MyungSoo's Mother spoke, "~~~~~~~ -ah I like you a lot.  You look perfect with MyungSoo.."

I was still in my seat frozen from what MyungSoo's mother had just said to me.  She spoke once again, "You are the first girl he actually looks at with loving eyes and I can tell that he really cares.." I just looked at them.  "I really like MyungSoo Oppa.... but I don't think he likes me back.." I said hanging my head low.  "Ani! Ani! He really likes you! A couple of days ago he called us and told us that he likes a girl.  And that's you.." MyungSoo's mother said.  "Gomawa... but will see.." I said smiling at them.  They smiled back.  *I really like you Oppa... Please accept my feelings....* I thought to myself and mentally fist-pumped.


End of ~~~~~~'s P.O.V.


MyungSoo's P.O.V.

"Yah! MyungHee-ah were are you taking me??!!" I whispered harshly to her.  "Shhh!! To the kitchen. I need to tell you something about ~~~~~ Unnie.." MyungHee said and let goed of my hand as soon as we reached the kitchen.  "Oppa... ~~~~~ Unnie likes you.  She said that she would like to be your girlfriend... it's just that she doesn't think you like her and that she isn't pretty enough for you.."  My eyes widened at what ~~~~~ -ah said a while ago. *Wae? Why would she think that??* I thought in my head.  "MyungHee -ah I actually like ~~~~~ -ah and many girls flirt with me and I kind-of flirt back and that's why she doesn't think I like her.." I said sighing and hanging my head low.

"Oppa!! How could you??!! She is perfect!! Pabo Oppa!!" MyungHee yelled at me and shaking her head dissapprovingly.  "MyungHee -ah! Help Oppa.... I am going to confess to her tomorrow. Please.....please...MyungHee-ah.." I said despretely and I was on my knees begging for her help.  She nodded and hugged me.  "Arraso!  But Oppa if you break your heart.... I won't talk to you anymore.." She said and I nodded.  I whipsered in her ear, "Don't worry I won't..."  "You better not Oppa.." She spoke once again. 

*I hope you can trust me ~~~~~~ -ah.......... I love you...*


_____________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
Sorry for not updating in a while! I had exams! :(
But I passed!! I got a 4 in math and 3 in reading!
Omo! MyungSoo confessed!!
Who watched The Chaser?? WooHyun and MyungSoo were hott!
SungJong and SungYeol!! OMO! *0*
Oh! And thank you lynnryan for the poster and background!!