Finally Meeting MyungHee(Part 2)

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 5:
Finally Meeting MyungHee(Part 2)


 

~~~~~~~~~~'s P.O.V.

              

                          

                          "Hey Oppa! What does MyungHee like?" I asked facing him. "Umm..she likes cute things like.. Hello Kitty, Pikachu, Doremon, and other cutesy little things..." He said while looking around. I nodded and grabbed his hand and dragged him around the mall. People kept staring at us, but I didn't really care. "Hi do you have any cute things for a.... umm... MyungSoo Oppa how old is MyungHee again?" I said to the worker at the store but whispered the last part to MyungSoo. "..4" He said in my ear. "Um..for a 4 year old girl." I said looking embarrased. "Right this way ma'am.." She said while glaring at me. *Why on earth is she glaring at me?!* I thought in my head but shaked off the feeling. 
                         As we were walking to the aisle I could see the lady a couple of her buttons. *Oh wow....clever..* I thought and rolled my eyes. "Here it is!" The lady said and smiled while looking at MyungSoo. "Call me if you need anything..." She said and winked at MyungSoo. As she walked away she slapped MyungSoo's *ahem...ahem* right in front of me. *Oh no! She didn't! Not MY man!* I glared at MyungSoo while he just smirk at me. *Uh! Did he just smirk! What a bast--* I thought and stomped my feet. I was looking around the aisle when I accidently bumped into a guy. *Ahem* A cute guy. 
                         It was Jun Hong (Zelo) and DaeHyun. "DaeHyunnie Oppa! Jun Hong-ah!" I squeled and hugged them. "Noona!' Jun Hong yelled and hugged me back. "Aegi-yah!" DaeHyun said and hugged me back. "How's it going ~~~~~~ -ah?" DaeHyun asked. "Fine I guess.." I said while looking down. "Gwenchana Noona?" Jun Hong asked. "I am alright.. I need help finding something cute for someone and she is 4.." I said still looking down. "Oh! Noona I can help!!" Jun Hong yelled. He was so loud MyungSoo followed his voice and found me talking to Jun Hong and DaeHyun. 
                         "~~~~~ -ah are you okay?" MyungSoo asked. "Yeah I am alright.... L-shii.." I said not even bothering to look at him. He gasped quietly but I could still hear it. "Umm.. DaeHyun Oppa it;s nice seeing you again... Jun Hong I'm sorry but you can't help me.. mianhe.. but it was nice talking to you guys again! Text or call me soon!" I yelled and we all bid our goodbyes to eachother and the 2 boys walked away. "~~~~~~ -ah why are you mad at me?" MyungSoo asked me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. "I-I was just jealous about that sales-lady incident.." I said looking down. "J-jealous?! Why? Don't worry I don't like s like her... but I like you..." He said but whispered the last part. He kissed my neck and asked "Did you find anything?" I shook my head.
                         "Well! Chop! Chop! Let's go!!" He yelled and pushed me. I was browsing around until I stumble on this cute Hello Kitty toys:

Hello-Kitty-Sushi-Roll-Plush.jpg
&
HelloKitty_Side_Super_Large_.jpg

                    "Kyaa! I am buying this!!" I yelled and hugged the toys close to my chest. When I was finish paying I went up to MyungSoo and asked him, "What did you buy?" "Oh! I bought this:" He said. 

other-Sanrio-Hello-Kitty-902-2.jpg



                           "Thats cute! I never knew MyungSoo can be so girly.." I said while teasing him. He blushed and poked my arm. "Yah! I am not.... I like you so how can I be gay.." He whispered to himself. "Huh?!" I said. He shook he head. "Kaja!" He said and pulled my arm. I looked at my watch and it was only 12pm. *Wow! That was quick...* I thought. Finally we reached a huge house and found 3 cars parked outside. "T-this is your house?" I asked flabbergasted. He nodded. Then he looked out side and moving his head, gesturing for us to go inside. I nodded. When we reached the door step I knocked twice. "Anneyeong! MyungSoo! I miss you! Who is this beautiful girl?!" Yelled a woman around her mid 30's. *Must be his mom..* I thought and smiled.
                            "MyungHee-ah! Your Oppa is here!" MyungSoo's mom yelled and then I heard footsteps from the stairs. "Oppa!" Yelled a cute little girl who looked just like MyungSoo. "MyungHee aegi-yah!" MyungSoo yelled and ran to her to pick her up in his arms. *Ahh~~* I thought. Finally MyungSoo came over to the couch and sat down with MyungHee on his lap. "Omo! Mianhe.. A-Anneyeong H-hasseyeo Jang ~~~~~ impnida. I am DongWoo Oppa's sister.." I said and bowed. And after my introduction MyungSoo's father stepped in. 'Anneyeong!" He yelled with a deep-ish voice. "Your ~~~~~~ -ah! MyungSoo always talks about you!!" His mother yelled and smiled while MyungSoo was looking at the ground embarassed. "You can call me Eomma-nim!" His mother yelled. "You can call me Abeo-nim!" His father said and looked at my and smiled. 
                             I nodded. "You must be ~~~~~ -ah Unnie! Nice to finally meet you!" MyungHee yelled and hugged me. "Nice to finally meet you too!!" I yelled and hugged her back. 

___________________________________________________________________
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! :(
School has been a hassle. 
EOG's are coming up! *End Of Grade testing*
Wish me luck and I will try to update every now and then! Sarenghae!^^ 
Good news! I am getting Infinite's Over The Top repackage album! Kyaa!


zelo1.jpg

daehyun1.jpg

SO Y!! :D

Who watched TaeTiSeo's Twinkle??!!

tumblr_m33j1gpqwL1qc10vto1_1280.jpg