The End of My Perfect Life

Living With 7 Dorks?!

Chapter 1:
The End of My Perfect Life

~~~~~~~'s P.O.V. (Your P.O.V.)

             
                    I was just on my way home from work. *Aigoo what a hard day at work* I thought and sighed tiredly. I live in Seoul and I live in a rooftop apartment. I have an older brother named DongWoo who lives in HongDae, and my parents work abroad so they travel a lot. I reached at the front door step on my apartment and I fumbled in my bag to get my keys. When I found them I quickly insterted them in the key hole. I turned the key and took my shoes off to step inside. After that, I shut the door and threw my bag somewhere around the room and jumped on the couch with my arm over my eyes. 
                    I looked at my watch and it said 7:59 PM. I sighed deeply. When I closed my eyes I fell asleep for a couple minutes. Then, a loud knock woke me up. *Knock! Knock!* I slumped out of the couch and opened the door rhat revealed the landlady with 2 big men at her side.

"A-anneyeong hasseyeo Mrs. K-Kwon.." I said trembling in fear.

"Ms. Jang ~~~~~ you have to leave." She said closing her eyes, waiting for my reply.

"W-wae..." I said staring at her with pleading eyes.

"Because someone wanted your apartment...and they will pay a lot more than what you payed for so I said that they can have th apartment by tomorrow.." She said not looking at me.

"B-but I-I have no where else to live!" I yelled an angry/frustrated tone.

"~~~~~~~ -ah leave!! Now!!" She yelled at me.

She continued, "By tomorrow you better be gone..and bring all your stuff with you!!!" Then she slammed the door shut.

"Ani-yahh!!!!!" I yelled and fell on my knees crying.

                   *What s-should I do now??* I thought to myself thinking of any possible plans. *Should I call Eomma and Appa.........AHAH! I should call DongWoo Oppa because I don't want to leave Korea and live abroad with Eomma and Appa..* I thought and took my phone out of my pocket to call DongWoo Oppa.

"Yeoboseyeo?" DongWoo said on the other line.

"Oppa!! You have a car right?" I yelled through the line.

"Oh ~~~~~ -ah! Neh...waeyeo?" He said sounding worried.

"Ummm.....the landlady said I have to leave by tomorrow, and I don't want ot leave Korea and live with Eomma and Appa abroad...so I was wondering if I could live with you until I am stable..." I said quietly.

"Aish! That lady is soo~~ mean to my little aegi-yah!! I'll ask Manger-hyung if it will be alright if you could stay with us...I'll be right back.." He said dropping the call.

~~5 Minutes later~~

*RING! RING!*


"Yeh Oppa?" I said in an eagerly way.

"He said yes! Give me your address so I can pick you up." He said.
 Then I gave him my adress.

DongWoo Oppa said, "Ok.. I'll be there in 3 hours... That will be enough time for you to start packing right?" 

"Uhh...neh! Bye Oppa see you later!!" I yelled through the phone then I hung up on him.
          
                *Aish~! I have soooo~~~ much to pack!* I yelled mentally in my head. Then I started packing all of my stuff and cleaning the apartment. It was really tiring but it was worth it since I can live with my brother. Oh, and I forgot he lives with his 6 other best friends. I have never met them before, but I am kinda of excited. Actually, they are an idol group named Infinite. They are really popular but I don't really know the other members besides my brother. I don't really have time to look the other guys up. I sighed and sat on the floor with my lugguages surrounding me.

~~30 Minutes later~~

*Knock! Knock!*

                I sprang up from the floor to open the door and then I saw my brother. DongWoo smiling widely. I hugged him tightly while he hugged me back harder. I ran to my luggage and I stared at it then at him. He have me the what-do-you-want-me-to-do look. I gave him the what-do-you-think look. He felt stupid for a second and the facepalmed. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Ppalli Oppa!! Put the lugguage in the trunk now! Ppalli!!" I yelled at him.

"Arraseo! Calm down ~~~~~ -ah!" He yelled and grabbed my lugguage one-by-one loading them in his car.

                 When he finished he gestured at me telling me I should go inside now. *Bye my old home...I will miss all those memories I had here in Seoul....* I said as tears came out of my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away and got inside the car.

"You should sleep ~~~~~ -ah.  You must be tired right now, and besides it's a 3 hour drive." He whispered and my hair. I nodded as a reply and shut my eyes drifting into a deep sleep.



______________________________________________________________________________________
Author's Corner:
How was it?! I know I didn't finish "I Don't Know Who To Choose" but this idea just jumped in my mind!^^
I hope you like it!! Saranghae!!
Comment+Subscribe= Love from Infinite~!!


thumbnail.aspx?q=4618778287736234&id=7d8

Free MyungSoo gifts for everyone!!^^