A Decision

I Turned Down a Kingka?!

 

Chapter 17

A Decision

(Click: CYS)

 


Why was she so scared?

 

Daehyun was pondering over this thought the whole time.

He was inside his own world and didn't notice that Himchan, Yongguk and Jongup said goodbye to him.

The three just shook their heads and decided to leave him alone and headed towards the grocery.

*The Prank. why is she so scared of it?* Daehyun sighed as he rubbed his temples.


Daehyun was lying down on the sofa playing with a basketball when Zelo came towards him.

Daehyun didn't notice the younger male for his attention was at the ball he was playing with.

Zelo grew annoyed and he grabbed the ball from Daehyun making the older snapped out of his thoughts and look at him.

"Finally." Zelo said rolling his eyes. Daehyun sat down and looked at Zelo.

"What is it Junhong?" Daehyun asked and Zelo sat down beside him.

"What are you going to do now hyung?" Zelo asked without looking at him.

Daehyun looked at Zelo then looked away staring blankly at the table.

After Minyoung talked with him, he told his friends about it.

They thought that maybe the prank Minyoung's referring to was about the Kingkas' Prank they have to do within the year.

Daehyun sighed and lowered his head.

"Honestly, I don't know Junhong." he said as he felt Zelo's arm around him and slightly patting his Zelo.

"I know what you need to do."

Daehyun looked up and saw Youngjae sitting across them with a sly smile plastered on his face.


Daehyun followed Youngjae and they ended up going to their 'secret base'.

Youngjae stood infront of the blackboard and started writing something.

Daehyun leaned at the wall and stared at Youngjae who's busy writing something.

"Tell me again why were here?" Daehyun asked and Youngjae looked at him.

"We're here because I'm going to tell you what you need to do." Youngjae stated and started writing on the board again.

"You could have just told me at home. Why do we need to go up here." Daehyun said rolling his eyes.

"It's because of this!" Youngjae stopped writing and move so that Daehyun could see what he had written on the board.

Daehyun read the writings on board only to make him look at Youngjae with wide eyes.

Youngjae looked at him and tilted his head.

"So. what do you think?" Youngjae asked him and Daehyun stared at him.

"You really are a genius." Daehyun chuckled and Youngjae smiled.

"What do you expect from B.A.P.'s brain?" Youngjae asked raising an eyebrow.

"Only the best." Daehyun laughed and Youngjae smirked.

"Komawo brainie. Gotta go." Daehyun winked and rushed off.

"YAH! What did you call me?!" Youngjae shouted but Daehyun was already far away.

Youngjae walked over the window and saw Daehyun running ahead.

"Hope you do the right thing now, pabo." Youngjae said softly as he leans against the window frame.

He turned his head and looked at the words he had written on the board.

"So the site for troublesome hearts really do give nice advices." He thought while tapping his chin.

"Glad I took a look at it." He laughed and looked outside the window.

 

 

Opportunities can be lost in a blink of the eye.

So stand up and grab the chance. Tell her how you feel while you can before

someone else takes her away from you. -Anonymous

 


Daehyun run as fast as he can and stopped infront of the park.

He sat down on the bench staring at the sky and laughed.

He looked at his side and saw a couple being lovey dovey with each other.

He looked away and took a deep breath.

"If words aren't enough, then I'll go with what I am best." he told himself.

He stood up and looked at the couple once more before walking away.

*I'm going to make you mine Minyoung. I'll prove to you that my feelings are real.* he thought as he placed his hands on his pocket.

"I'll prove my feelings to you by actions." he softly said and smiled.


 

An update! i'm kind of happy today so expect more updates.lol.xD

Well, Daehyun's gonna fight for Minyoung now. __________ are you happy? ^^

Comments are very much apprecited. ^^

Thank you for your unending support and love~ saranghae <3

 

Special Mention: scarlettwings: YAH! don't call me monkey! YOU are the monkey here. lol. and wait patiently!

My story's going up according to my plan so don't rush me. lol. xD