360 Degree Change

I Turned Down a Kingka?!

 

 

Chapter 20

360 Degree Change

(Click: IDK)

 


Minyoung was walking towards her locker when she stopped from her tracks and saw a lot of girls swarming over her locker.

She bit her lip tilting her head in confusion and took a deep breath.

She moved towards the crowd and earned glares from the girls.

She flinched as she was walking towards her locker and ignored the snickers she obtained from the girls around.

She looked up at her locker and saw one person she didn't expect to be standing there right infront of her.

 

 

Minhyuk was walking along the hallways when he saw a commotion at one of the lockers.

He stopped for a while and stared at the girls as they snicker.

*I wonder what was that about?* he thought and squinted his eyes to get a better view.

 

 

Minyoung was stunned unable to process everything that's happening.

"D-Daehyun-sshi." she stuttered as she stares at him who's smiling at her.

"Good morning Min." he said with loving eyes making all the girls look at Minyoung with envy.

 

 

"Since when were they close?" "I don't know. What did she do to deserve this?" "Daehyun! Why did you choose her over me?!"

 

 

The whines of the girls around them made Minyoung uncomfortable.

Daehyun saw this and he looked at the girls with a poker face.

"Yah. Don't you have classes now? Go away." he said and hurriedly the girls left the two of them alone.

MInyoung bit her lip and was thankful when Daehyun shooed away the crowd.

She went towards her locker, grabbing her things and when she finished, she tried to leave Daehyun but he caught 

her by her wrist.

"Min." he said softly making Minyoung looked at him.

"Please don't ignore me." he whispered sending shivers down Minyoung's spine.

She bit her lip and avoided his gaze.

"W-why are you doing this?" Minyoung asked and Daehyun sighed.

"Just bringing the old me back." he softly said making Minyoung looked at him with wide eyes.

She stared at him and he gave a sweet smile.

"I'll walk you to class." He said staring at her eyes.

"Just like the old times." Minyoung softly said while staring at Daehyun's eyes.

Daehyun can't help but smile. "Ne. Just like the old times."

 

 

Minhyuk saw Minyoung and Daehyun walked away together and his eyes widened at the sight.

"since when did they become close?!" Minhyuk blurted staring at the two's disappearing figure.

He watched two walked away before walking to his locker and going to his class.


It was lunch break and Zelo's all happy and excited since he loves eating.

The maknae's so excited and his hyungs just shook their heads at their maknae.

They sat down on their usual place and engulped their food happily.

Daehyun looked around and saw Minyoung sitting alone at the corner.

He took a deep breath before looking back at her again.

 

He stood up and all of his friends looked at him.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Zelo asked with his mouth full of food.

"Somewhere. Don't wait for me anymore." Daehyun said and left without another word.

B.A.P. looked at Daehyun and looked at each other.

"What did just happen?" Jongup innocently asked and the three older males smirk.

"I think Daehyun's growing up now." Himchan said proudly making Jongup looked at him weirdly.

"Huh?" Jongup blurted and Yongguk laughed.

"Don't worry. Daehyun will explain everything soon." Yongguk assured the younger one while he slung an arm around him.

Youngjae smiled and looked at Daehyun.

He saw him buying a drink and went directly at Minyoung.

Youngjae shook his head and went back to eating his food.

 

 

Daehyun bought a strawberry juice and went towards Minyoung while smiling widely.

All the girls squeal as the kingka made his way across their tables.

All of them were murmuring and anticipating at where will the kingka go.

Some of them were looking at Daehyun with flirting eyes trying to gain his attention but he ignored them.

He went straight to Minyoung's table and sat down across her.

Minyoung widened her eyes at the sight of Daehyun infront of her.

 

 

"Da-Daehyun-sshi." she blurted making Daehyun laughed.

"Would you stop that, Min." Daehyun said and Minyoung tilted her head in confusion.

"S-Stop what?" She asked him.

"Stop being surprised when I appear right infront of you." Daehyun stated and Minyoung blinked at him.

*Who wouldn't be surprised if you just had a 360 degree attitude change?!* Minyoung mentally shouted and sighed.

Daehyun smiled at her and handed her the juice.

Minyoung stared at it for awhile before taking it.

"Thank you." she said and stared at it. Instantly a smile crept up to her face. "Strawberry?"

"It's too sweet for me." Daehyun said nonchalantly making Minyoung smile.

Seeing the smile plastered on her face Daehyun instantly smiled back and quietly ate with Minyoung.

 

 

Murmurs and snickers can be heard in the cafeteria making BtoB curious of the happenings.

"Why are some girls glaring and snickering?" Peniel asked and his other friends shrugged.

"I guess it's because of that hyung." Sungjae pointed at the table across the room.

BtoB followed Sungjae's finger and widened their eyes at the view.

"Isn't that B.A.P.'s Daehyun?" Ilhoon asked.

"he's with Minyoung?" Hyunsik added making Minhyuk shot his head up.

"Since when did the two of them became close?" Eunkwang asked and Minhyuk just stared at the two who's enjoying their food.

 

 

Minyoung and Daehyun ate in silence but none of them was bothered by it.

It was a comfortable silence and they enjoyed it a lot.

Minyoung stole a glance at Daehyun who's eating his sandwich happily.

Minyoung smiled and softened.

 

*I like this Daehyun a lot.*

 


 

Woot! another update! lol. xD i told you i'm in the mood to update this fic.xD

soo, ________ what do you think of the story now? ^^

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

 


Wondermickey's Corner

51082b97w96e86g.gif

 

@scarlettwings: how did you know i'm online?! you stalker monkey! lol. don't worry i'll update soon~

@aLynNiNetySix: ne. they were friends before Daehyun became a kingka. ^^

@jayceedongwoon: I'm not a stalker! >.< lol. i'll update soon~

@gellow: aww. thank you! I'm glad you've liked the story line. ^^ YOU'RE GONNA READ MORE! IMMA UPDATE NOW. lol.

Silent Readers: I'm waiting. *raises an eyebrow* lol. xD