I'm Watching You

I Turned Down a Kingka?!

 

 

Chapter 19

I'm Watching You

(Click: Unbreakable)

 


Daehyun continued to do his 'secret prince' things to Minyoung and everytime he would make her smile, he feels happiness inside him.

He continued watching over her and sometimes become conscious of his new competition: Lee Minhyuk.

He would eye Minhyuk everytime they enter the cafeteria and sometimes watch Minhyuk and his friends, 

BtoB whenever they are near him.

He felt uneasy with the fact that he gained a competition.


That Wednesday night, he felt nervous and kept playing with his fingers while watching the tv.

His friends noticed his uneasiness and looked at each other.

They all went towards him and Himchan tapped his shoulder.

"Yah. Are you okay?" Himchan asked and Daehyun sighed.

All of them gained a confused look and decided to take a seat and wait for Daehyun to open up his problem.

"Yongguk hyung." Daehyun said after a long moment of silence.

"Hm?" Yongguk stared at his younger friend and waited for his response.

Daehyun hesistated at first but decided to ask his friends about his concern.

"What do you know about Lee Minhyuk?" Daehyun asked staring at his feet.

Yongguk was taken aback by his question and looked at Himchan who just shrugged at him.

"He's my classmate, and as far as I know, he's also a kingka like us who belongs to the group BtoB." Yongguk said 

sternly looking at Daehyun. "Wae?"

Daehyun sighed and looked at each of his friends.

"Hyung, stop with that! you're making all of us nervous!" Zelo blurted making Daehyun smile at him.

"Mian Junhong." He apologized and ruffled the maknae's hair.

"So, what's up with this Lee Minhyuk hyung?" Jongup asked and Daehyun bit his lip.

He sighed once more and told them everything about having Minhyuk as a competition.


The next day, after giving Minyoung her strawberry milk, Daehyun stood infront of one of the lockers. He waited 

and plugged his earphones on.

He leaned on one of the lockers and placed his hands inside his pockets. Girls who passed by him wave and sometimes 

flirt with him but he just give them a small smile and ignore them.

Soon, girls started to scream from the other side of the hallway. 

Daehyun looked over and saw male older than him being swarmed with girls.

*Lee Minhyuk* he mentally blurted as he stared at the scene.

 

Girls throw themselves, literally, to him. Guess being born with those looks

getting a girl would not be hard for him.

 

Youngjae words rang on his mind as he saw the commotion on the hallway.

*So it's true.* He said and looked away. Soon the guy who's being swarmed up with girls stood infront of him.

Daehyun looked at him and tilted his head. Minhyuk laughed and pointed at the locker.

"Sorry, but you're leaning on my locker." Minhyuk said politely and Daehyun pushed himself away from the locker and stared at it.

*Bingo. Youngjae's always right* he thought and looked at Minhyuk.

"Mian. I didn't know. I was lost in my thoughts." Daehyun chuckled and Minhyuk smiled at him.

"It's alright, Daehyun-sshi." Minhyuk said and Daehyun gave him a small smile.

Daehyun was about to walked away when Minhyuk stopped him.

"You're from the other kingka group right. B.A.P.?" Minhyuk asked as Daehyun looked at him and nodded.

Minhyuk smiled and stared at Daehyun. "I don't think we are properly introduced yet."

"Lee Minhyuk. Senior. Class 4C." Minhyuk said as he held out a hand.

 

He often introduces himself to strangers. You may consider him one of the friendliest person 

here on earth. That's why girls love him, coz he never shoo them away.

Maybe if you bumped into him, he may be the first one to introduce himself to you.

 

Daehyun looked at his hand before taking it.

"Jung Daehyun. Senior. Class 4B." Daehyun said and Minhyuk smiled.

"Nice meeting you personally." Minhyuk said.

"The pleasure's all mine." Daehyun said with a small smile.

This scene made all the girls around them squeal but the kingka's just ignored them.

 

"Omo! Daehyun and Minhyuk being friends!"  "That would be great!"   "B.A.P. and BtoB as one will be the best!"

 

"Hope we become good friends." Minhyuk said smiling.

"Ne. I hope so too." Daehyun said as he eyed him. *Or not.* he thought.

"I'll go now." Daehyun said pointing at the other direction.

"Oh. yeah." Minhyuk laughed. "See yah around Daehyun!" 

Daehyun waved and walked away.

 

 

He stopped for awhile and turned around to see Minhyuk flirting with the girls around him.

 

He likes flirting with girls, thus, he's considered as BtoB's playboy.

Nevertheless, he never takes the girls for granted for he knows when to flirt and 

when to stop.

 

Daehyun shook his head and walked towards his locker.

 

 

Minhyuk stared at Daehyun's disappearing figure and smiled.

*He seemed nicer than what I'm hearing about* he thought and chuckled to himself.

"Oppa! what do you think of my ribbon?" the girl flirted him making him snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. it looks good on you sweetheart." he said lovingly making the girl squeal in delight.

He smiled then looked at Daehyun again.

*Jung Daehyun. what an interesting guy.*

 

 

Daehyun opened his locker when Youngjae popped beside him out of nowhere.

"Omo!" he blurted holding on to his chest while Youngjae laughed.

"you're face is priceless seriously." Youngjae laughed and Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah.whatever." Daehyun said as he closed his locker and looked at Youngjae.

"So how did it went?" Youngjae asked.

"He's good. But I'm better." Daehyun said and left Youngjae dumbfounded.

Youngjae laughed and followed Daehyun towards their classroom.

 

 

"Keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer eh?" Youngjae remarked and laughed.

Daehyun ignored him and flashback of his meeting with Minhyuk played on his mind.

*Lee Minhyuk.* he thought and smirked.

 

 

"I'm watching you."

 


 

Woot~ I'm on the mood to update this fic. lol.xD

________ what do you think? :)

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

Thank you so much for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

 


 

Wondermickey's Corner 

51082b97w96e86g.gif

 

@Gwahhh: yeah~ Daehyun all the way~

@ailisu: Team Daehyun whoo~ xD

@Weird14kimchi: chincha? you've guessed that it will be Minhyuk sitting beside Minyoung? lol.

@aLynNiNetySix: yeah~ Dae got a rival now~

Silent Readers: Comments are love <3