The Other Prince

I Turned Down a Kingka?!

 

 

Chapter 18

The Other Prince

(Click: IMR)

 


Daehyun smiled as he was walking in the hallway making all the girls squeal.

His friends looked back at him and shook their heads as they saw him smiling like an idiot.

"I don't know what happened but I kind of like how Daehyun hyung smiles right now." Jongup softly said and smiled.

Himchan looked back at Daehyun and softly chuckled to himself.

"He's getting a lot more attention than I do. Should I make him wear his mask again?" Himchan thought out loud earning a slap on the back of his head.

"Pabo! I like the Daehyun now so don't you dare do something. Just accept the fact that he's a lot more handsome than you." Yongguk said rolling his eyes.

The two older members started bickering while the younger ones just sighed.

Zelo looked at Youngjae and tugged at his shirt.

Youngjae looked at the maknae and tilted his head.

"What is it Junhong?" Youngjae asked and Zelo looked back at Daehyun before taking a deep breath.

"Jae hyung, what did you tell Dae hyung?" he asked staring at Youngjae cutely.

Youngjae blinked at the maknae and laughed.

"I just told him to man up." he chuckled and ruffled the maknae's hair.

Youngjae looked at Daehyun and a smirked went up his face.


Later that day, Daehyun decided to go to the library to study.

As soon as he entered, the girls started to squeal and wave at him.

He gave them a small smile making them squeal even more before going to shelves to find the book he needs for his research.

As he was searching he saw a familiar figure at the tables sitting alone.

Quickly, a smile crept up his face as he never tore away his gaze from the figure.

 

 

Minyoung went to the library and smiled at the silent atmoshphere.

*This is one of the reasons why I love this place.* she thought and smiled.

She went to the counter and asked the librarian for a certain mythology book.

"The book's still available. If I'm not mistaken it's found over that shelf." The librarian pointed at the far left book shelf.

Minyoung smiled and bowed at the librarian before going to the shelf to look for the book.

"Edith Hamilton...Edith Hamilton.." she mumbles as she looks for the book.

"Aha!" she blurted and smiled as she found the book she needs for her research.

She looked around and sat on an empty table and began her research paper.

As she was focused at her paper, she didn't notice that someone had sat down beside her.

A gentle tap made her startled and looked at her side.

"Minyoung Annyeong."

 

 

Daehyun was battling with himself whether he would go sit by Minyoung or just let her by herself.

He was walking back and forth at his place and kept fiddling his fingers unable to decide what to do.

*Should I join her?* he thought and walked.

*What if she run away?!* he mentally asked and sighed.

"Aish. Jung Daehyun, decide already!" he told himself and sighed.

He looked over and saw Minyoung who is so focused at doing her research.

He stared at her and he instantly softened at the sight of Minyoung working hard.

*You told yourself to fight for her right?* he thought as he was looking at Minyoung.

"Then this is the time to start it." He softly said and slowly approached Minyoung.

 

 

As Daehyun was slowly reaching the table where Minyoung sits, someone sat down beside her.

Daehyun raised an eyebrow and quickly hid behind a shelf and stared at the guy.

He squinted his eyes trying to figure out who the guy is.

*Wait..isn't that Lee Minhyuk? From the other kingka group, BtoB?* he pondered and watched the guy.

He saw the guy tapped Minyoung's shoulder and greeted her.

Suddenly he felt anger burning up in him and continued to eye the guy.

 

 

"Omo. Minhyuk-sshi. Annyeong." Minyoung smiled.

"you look kind of busy." Minhyuk said pointing at the papers Minyoung's doing.

"Oh. yeah. A research paper. it's due tomorrow." Minyoung gave him a small smile and Minhyuk nodded in understanding.

"Would mind if I join you here?" Minhyuk asked raising an eyebrow.

Minyoung looked at him and thought for awhile before shaking her head.

"Not at all. Unless if you would just bother me then I suggest you just go." Minyoung said making Minhyuk laughed.

"I won't. So don't shoved me away." he said and Minyoung smiled.

"Araso." Minyoung said and focused on her papers once again.

Minhyuk opened a notebook and studied beside Minyoung. He stealed glances at her and smile to himself.

 

 

Daehyun glared at Minhyuk as he felt a pang of jealously inside him.

He bit his lower lip as he saw Minhyuk stealing glances at Minyoung.

He sighed. He took a deep breath and calm himself.

He looked at Minhyuk again and turned around.

"I never thought I had a competition." he softly said to himself.

He leaned at the shelf and touched his chest.

"I swear I won't give up Minyoung to him without giving a fight." he said and nodded.

He looked at the two once more before walking away finding a place in the library away from the two.


 

Ohh. I smell a competition soon. :3

_______ Daehyun vs Minhyuk? 

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic. saranghae <3

 


1089407r9iq6lcouz.gif Wondermickey's Corner:

 51082b97w96e86g.gif

This is the launch of my corner! lol. This is the place where I can reply to all of you my dear subscribers. ^^ I feel bad not talking to all of you who are always commenting on my story.  

@aLynNiNetySix: lol. which do you prefer? the old or new Dae? ^^

@Deewlici0us: ne. it's just a dream. ^^ It's for the readers to understand why Minyoung's so scared that she rejected Dae. ^^

@jayceedongwoon: Thank you! I'm glad you've liked the story. ^^ I'm gonna update a lot today so wait for it. ;)

@Weird14kimchi: ne! We should let Minyoung know that not every kingka's the same. >.<

@ailisu: ne. i agree. Minyoung should test his love first before coming up with a conclusion!

@gellow: Komawo! I'm glad you're liking my story. ^^ Thank you very much~ *bows*

Silent Readers: I'm waiting for your comments. lol.xD