The Prank

I Turned Down a Kingka?!

 

 

Chapter 16

The Prank

(Click: OLTBT)

 


It was a nice and warm morning and everything seemed normal around the school.

Minyoung's sipping the strawberry milk she obtained from her "secret prince" and decided to take a walk.

It was the undergraduates' free day for seniors would have their annual seniors ball later at night that day.

Everyone was busy and other students' help for the preparation of the ball.

Minyoung decided to sit down on one of the benches in the school field.

*I wonder where did Daehyun went* she thought as she stare at the wide field.

 

 

Finishing her milk, she stood up and walked around again.

She decided to walk inside the Music Room but she stopped when she heard faint cries inside the room.

*I wonder what happened?* she thought and took a peek.

She bent downwards and opened the door a little.

She saw a three girls inside the room. One was standing, the short haired one has an arm around the shoulder of the

girl who's crying.

Minyoung decided to go but the girl cried even more. Curious, she bit her lip and took a deep breath.

*I'll listen. just part of the details.* she told herself and leaned in her ear.

 

 

"I told you that guy's up to no good!" the girl who's standing said.

"Just because he's the kingka here, he thinks he can play around with people!" the girl snickered.

The short haired girl sighed and looked at her friend.

"Ran Hee, what happened?" she asked.

The girl who's crying, Ran Hee, looked at her friends and bit her lip.

"J-Junhyung..He..He ditched me." she said stuttering.

"He told me he never loved me..He..He said that he only courted me because of a bet." she said and cried.

Minyoung flinched at what she heard.

"A bet?" she said softly and listened more.

"Its not only Junhyung who did it. Every Kingka had. The group would chose a girl for a certain member then make her

fall inlove with him." Ran Hee softly said.

"It's a Kingka's prank! They do that every year. Every kingka makes a prank before they graduate. Ran Hee you

should have known better!" The girl who's standing scolded her.

"But i loved him!" Ran Hee shouted and the girl who's standing rolled her eyes.

"We're seniors now. you should have known that Beast were going to have a prank!" she said and sat down pissed.

The short haired girl sighed and tried to comfort Ran Hee.

 

 

Minyoung closed the door gently and leaned against the door.

*A Kingka's Prank.* she thought stunned.

*It was always the talk of the town every first week's and last month's of the school year.* She thought.

She looked back at the girls and walked away sighing.

She walked staring at her feet, fiddling her fingers.

*If I remember it right. It's always a tradition here at school.* she mentally noted.

*They can start it whenever they want during their last year stay here at school.* she mentally said and sighed.

"If I remember it right, last year, the previous kingka's U-Kiss, instead of having a prank, they did a food fight in the

school's cafeteria." she said softly remembering the rumours she had heard among her classmates.

"So this year, Beast, their prank is to break someone's heart." she sighed and looked up.

She looked around and saw another girl crying in the shoulder of her friend.

*Another victim maybe?* she thought and walked towards her locker ignoring the heartbreaking scene.

 

 

Minyoung opened her locker and smiled at the note she received.

Minnie~ See you later at our usual place. ^^

-Dae

*Daehyun.* she shook her head.

"He could just said it to me personally. that pabo." she chuckled to herself and closed her locker.

She looked at her watch and smiled as she saw that it only takes a few more minutes before the bell will ring.

*I guess I walked around a bit more to kill time.* she said and smiled.

 

 

As she was walking around she bumped into someone making all of the papers the person was carrying fly away across the hallway.

"Omo! Mianhae!" Minyoung said and the girl just smiled saying its alright.

As Minyoung was helping the girl pick up her papers, Her friend came running to her.

"Jieun! Did you hear?" the girl said panting. 

Jieun looked up with a curious face and asked her friend what's up.

"Jung Daehyun. the handsome freshmen. he and his friends dyed their hair blonde!" the girl said loudly.

Minyoung stopped from picking the papers and looked at the girl.

*Daehyun? Dyed his hair blonde?* she thought and curiously looked at the girl.

"Chincha?" jieun said bewildered.

"Not only that! He and his friends were proclaimed the next kingkas of this school!" the girl happily said.

"Omo! That would be great! they are really handsome and they deserve it!" Jieun said.

Minyoung was stunned at her place and was lost in thoughts only to be snapped back again by Jieun's voice.

"Thank you!" Jieun said as Minyoung handed her papers and left Minyoung standing in the hallway.

"Daehyun..a kingka." she blurted and slowly walked away.

 

 

The bell rang and Minyoung was walking alone in the hallway when someone called her name.

She looked around and saw Daehyun standing there with a smile.

"Shall we go?" Daehyun asked and Minyoung just gaped at him.

*He really dyed his hair..Does that mean, the rumours about him being a kingka is real too?* Minyoung thought lost in her mind.

Daehyun looked at Minyoung and snapped her out of her thoughts.

"I know I dyed my hair but come on, it's still me." he chuckled and Minyoung gave him a small smile.

Instantly flashbacks of what happened a while ago came into her.

 

 It's a Kingka's prank! They do that every year. Every kingka makes a prank before they graduate.

Did you hear? Jung Daehyun. he and his friends dyed their hair blonde!

Not only that! He and his friends were proclaimed the next kingkas of this school!

 

"young..Minyoung!" Daehyun's voice brought Minyoung back to reality.

"N-ne?" she stuttered and Daehyun tilted his head.

"Is there something wrong? you've been lost in thoughts." Daehyun said concerned.

"It's n-nothing." she quickly said and looked away. "Oh I need to go."

"W-wait! Minyoung!" Daehyun tried to stop her but Minyoung already ran away from him.

 

 

A Kingka's Prank. this year, Beast, their prank is to break someone's heart. 

The group would chose a girl for a certain member then make her fall inlove with him.

Jung Daehyun.He and his friends were proclaimed the next kingkas of this school!

Jung Daehyun. Kingka of this school.

 

What if I become a victim of his prank? 

That's far from impossible since I'm close with him.

I'll just ignore him. That's right. ignore him for the rest of my life.

 

This thoughts keep on repeating on her mind and Minyoung just kept running away. away from Jung Daehyun.

 

 

 

Minyoung gasped. She looked at her alarm clock at her side table.

2:30 am.

She sat down on her bed and wiped of the sweat on her forehead.

*A dream.* she thought and sighed.

She looked at the photo at her table and stared at it for awhile.

 

 

"Why do you have to be a kingka, Dae? wae?"


 

There's the reason why Minyoung's scared and avoided Daehyun. T^T

__________, what can you say? *sighs*

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic. ^^

 

Advertising: Wingless Angel Graphics Shop. A One stop shop for your graphics need. ^^