The Dragon, Sun, Smiling Angel, Panda, ChoomTOP, and the Moon

The Moon That Embraces the Sun
The house was gorgeous. And huge. The room that Mrs.Lee had provided me was bigger than my old house. It had it's own bathroom, a beautiful view to the backyard (which was in fact, bigger than any park I had ever visited), a grand piano, and a king sized bed. It was everything I could've ever wished for and more.
"I hope this is big enough for you. It's actually our smallest room. The guys and I live on this floor, so if you need any of us, or need someone to cuddle with," SeungRi winked at me. I looked away, pretending not to notice, "we're across the hallway. Don't hesitate on visiting us~!" I smiled and nodded, although I really didn't think the offer was necessary...
"Since you're new to Korea, why don't you come with us to tour the area? We have some extra time with us." GD said, smiling warmly. So far, I liked G-Dragon the most. Even though he was known as a overly-confident, arrogant idol, he was kind and friendly as a person. 
"That sounds nice. I don't know a lot of Korean though...I'm surprised you all speak fluent English!" 
"We have international fans, just like you. We want to feel closer to them by speaking their language." DaeSung said. I nodded. 
"And we are having a world tour, so we had to learn either way." TOP added. They all had a candid personality. It was welcoming...But what about TaeYang? I turned to him and found him looking down. He was quiet..From what the tabloids say, he was the friendliest out of the band. The one that you could count on, the one that you could easily befriend, the one that'll welcome you. But apparently, not to me...Sure he said his hello, but after that, he was quiet and completely ignored me. Did he not like me?
"NOONA! EARTH TO NOONA!" SeungRi yelled in my ear. I turned to him, and sighed.
"SeungRi, please stop calling me 'noona'. I'm younger than you by a year." 
All of them looked at me, surprised. 
"Wait, exactly how old are you?" TaeYang finally spoke. I smiled, shyly.
"I'm 20 years old. Sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier." 
"Then why does SeungRi keep calling you 'noona'?" DaeSung asked. I shrugged, not knowing either.
"Aish, it's not a big deal if I call her noona!" SeungRi yelled frustrated. GD looked at him, smirking.
"You've never shown such respect towards a girl younger than you, Maknae. Is there a particular reason why you're so nice to Luna?" SeungRi blushed.
"Yah! If you guys wanna tour Seoul then let's go! It'll get dark soon!" and with that, SeungRi rushed out of the door. GD sighed, chuckling. 
 
~TaeYang POV~
I walked along side the boys and Luna. She was fascinated by everything around her, like a little in a new house. Laugh,she was like a puppy. Every now and then, I'd look at her, admiring her beautiful smile. She seemed to not notice most of the time, but when she turned, I looked away. I hope I wasn't creeping her out..
"Luna~ You should buy this~ It'll look good on you!" GD said, pointing at a dress through a shop window. Luna starred at it, and blushed, sighing. 
"Honestly, I doubt I'd even fit in it. It looks like a size 2.." she smiled, half heartedly saddened. "To be honest, I'm not even close to a size 2." 
The boys smiled at her, and reassured her. "It's okay Luna! You're beautiful the way you are!" DaeSung said, smiling. Luna looked down. I looked at her, pain striking my heart. She was sad because she couldn't wear the dress..I then walked next to her.
"Hey, u-um..You okay?" Good job Youngbae. Good job. Stuttering. Typical. She looked up at me, her eyes a little moist. I swear I almost hugged her.
"I'm fine, Youngbae. Don't worry." she replied. SeungRi then hugged her.
"NOONA DON'T CRY. That dress wasn't good enough for you anyways!" he said. She laughed, hugging him back. I sighed, giving up. Seems like she's growing a bond with SeungRi..I'm losing my chance.
 
~Back to Luna's POV~
SeungRi was actually not as bad as I thought he was. He was kind to me, made sure I was doing okay, and always made me feel a bit more confident. Fans ,who would stop the boys and ask for autographs, would look at me funny which made me feel insecure. SeungRi always found a way to make me feel better.
"SeungRi oppa. Why are you and BIGBANG with such a weird looking foreigner?" One of the girls asked in Korean. She must've thought that just because I was a foreigner, that I wouldn't speak the language.
"If you continue to look at her funny and treat her badly, I won't see you as a true fan. Please, be kind to our friend." he bluntly said. The fan pouted. 
"Okay, then. Thank you for the autographs~" she walked away.
"You know, you didn't have to do that..." I looked down, feeling pity towards myself. GD walked next to me, putting an arm around me.
"If the fans can't handle our newest addition to the crew, then well, too bad for them!" He rapped. I laughed. 
"Newest member to your crew?" I asked, confused.
"The BIGBANG crew!~" both SeungRi and GD sang.
"You are now our friend, so you are now part of our crew." TOP smiled. "I"m ChoomTOP." Dancing TOP? Ironic..
"I'm the Dragon." G-Dragon. Cheesy.
"Panda!" SeungRi. Dark cirlces under eyes..Funny.
"Smiling Angel!" Daesung. Fitting.
"And the Sun." TaeYang. Sun. Literal.
"And now, we have to come up with a name for you!" DaeSung said, happily. I looked at them, hoping it wasn't a weird name.
"Can I pick my nickname?" I asked, hoping to escape the weird nicknames they were mumbling.
"Sure! What's your pick? Choose wisely, because you're stuck with it." SeungRi, or should I say "Panda" said.
"How about the Moon?" they all looked at me confused. Right. They don't speak Spanish.."In Spanish, the word luna, means moon." 
"OOOOHH." SeungRi laughed. "That's a good name! It's fitting!"
I smiled, laughing. These boys were welcoming me and accepting me as one of them. They were becoming like a family to me. 
I was normal for the first time.
I was me.