Who Exactly Are These People?

The Moon That Embraces the Sun
Her fingers gently caressed the smooth leather cover of the passport she was holding in the palm of her hands. Her phone, ringing wildly with text messages from friends welcoming her to this new country, was snuggled in her pocket. She stood there, confused and oblivious of the many eyes that lay upon her not so slim figure, her foreign appearance, and her curly hair. She began walking across the slick tile floor, careful not to trip.
“Are you Miss Luna?” a man’s voice asked. The young girl turned around, facing a rather tall, old man, smiling at her.
“You speak English?” she asked, hoping he knew her native language.
“Yes, I do. My name is Mr. Choi, and I am your driver. I was sent here by Mr. and Mrs.Lee to pick you up.” He fluently said.
“Oh, thank you! I’m sorry if you were looking for me. I sort of just froze.” Luna said, walking with Mr.Choi to his car.
“It’s fine! When I first came to Korea, I was also confused. I hadn’t visited my mother country in so long, that I had forgotten where everything was. But, then again, I’m a silly old man who doesn’t realize that the world is modernizing.”
“Oh Mr.Choi! Don’t you worry, I would’ve been the same way. I’m almost positive that I won’t recognize my hometown when I return to America.”
“How long are you staying?”
“About a year or so. I’m hoping to learn the language fluenty. I honestly don’t know it fluently, but am hoping to soon!”
Mr.Choi smiled at Luna, gently putting her luggage in the back of the sleek car. “Well, if you need help learning, I’m always here. Now, let’s get going, shall we?”
 
1st Person POV --Luna
I sat in the car with Mr.Choi, talking to him about what it's like to live in the States. Apparently, he had lived in America for a year with his son. 
"So, do you know the Lee's personally?" he asked. I smiled nervously.
"I actually don't. They just offered me a place to stay as long as I took care of Mrs.Lee's daycare center. Apparently, her oldest daughter was getting married and could no longer run it."
"I see. So, what do you actually plan on doing? You don't seem to be older than twenty or so."
I giggled lightly. "I'm actually twenty years old right now. What I plan to do is go to school on the weekends, and work at the daycare on the weekdays." he looked at me shocked.
"You're so young! Shouldn't you be going out with friends?" he asked, curiously. I smiled, and shook my head.
"I actually don't know anyone here in Korea. I've only spoken to Mr. and Mrs.Lee on the phone. I'm basically a loner here." I sighed realizing how much of an antisocial werido I must've sounded like. Oh I just went online and found a job in Korea and decided to move here when I don't know the language fluently, nor do I know anyone here! Normal, right?
"Well, I'll ask my son to show you around. I'm sure you'll make friends with him rather quickly. Besides, he needs more female companions. That boy has been too engulfed with his career that he hasn't really had time to do anything other than mingle with 'the boys'. But, he's happy." Mr.Choi sighed happily, seeming proud of his son's achievements. " Well, any how, I'm glad Mrs.Lee chose a wonderful girl like you." he smiled, pulling in towards a gate. I stared in awe.
"They have a gate?" I asked. Back at home, my family wasn't necessarily rich, but we weren't poor. We had enough to get by, actually. In my lifetime, I had never seen a gate for a house..Okay well maybe. But only in movies!
Mr.Choi chuckled. "Yes, the Lee's are actually wealthy. You'll see why." he turned to his window and began speaking to the guard in Korean. The guard then looked at me, smiled and waved. Confused, but flattered, I waved back smiling. "He's happy you came. We've been needing new people around the house, lately."
As Mr.Choi drove further into the residence, my mouth opened in awe.
These people were LOADED. And when I mean loaded, I mean LOADED.
Beautiful italian sculptures filled the front lawn; a towerous fountain was displayed in the middle of the lawn, adding a beautiful spark to the whole setting. Roses, and cherry blossom trees circled the house, beautifying it to the fullest. It was a beautiful sight...
As we got closer to the house, two petit figures appeared next to a taller,slim figure. I squinted, looking further. It was a small old man, who must've been Mr.Lee, a petit old woman who must've been Mrs.Lee and...
My mouth opened wide, my heart stopping. I grasped onto the door handle, my eyes widening.
"What's wrong Miss Luna?' Mr.Choi asked, worriedly. I turned to him, slowly, still shocked.
"S-SEUNGRI FROM BIGBANG IS MR. AND MRS.LEE'S SON?!"
 
 
Cliff hanger~And short chapter. Sort of wrote it in a hurry..I'll try to write longer chapters from now on!! I'll update as soon as possible. Please leave comments and support!