Headache

Ipod Shuffle Challenge with Caila & Roxanne! feat. B.A.P

 

The sun was shining brightly through the glass windows of the library; the birds chirped happily as they hovered pass the roof and it was a great day to go outside. But what am I doing? I am in the library tutoring a classmate of mine. He's been complaining about how it's so hot and that he doesn't want to study nor learn anything new about math. I've tried many methods of persuading him but no luck. Today, he totally changed my perspective of him; I thought he would be someone really hard working like what he is in class. I am not sure if it's because of the heat, because he hates math or because he dislikes being tutored.

 

I gave him a simple problem to solve that anyone could finish within seconds . I took a glance at him and he just stared at it with confused eyes. '' Youngjae-ah, are you okay? " I decided to ask. The boy lifted his head up and shook it. I tried holding my laughter from bursting out my lips and got up to sit beside him. I taught him the formula he needed and how to solve it, step by step.

 

Few hours passed, I am still explaining to this blonde haired boy the same exact things, over and over again. Youngjae suddenly slammed his head on the desk which made me jump in surprise. He sighed heavily and turned his head to my direction. " Noona... I have a headache... I blame this math problem. " He pouted and placed his hand on his forehead.

 

My eyes widen and quickly stood up from my seat. " What? Why didn't you tell me earlier when it wasn't that bad? Wait here, I'll go buy medicine in the store nearby. " Youngjae grabbed my wrist and said in a low voice " Buy some ice cream too... It's so hot... " I nodded and thought ' Why would he want ice cream? ' Then proceeded to the door but before leaving, I turned around to look at him. He was still in that position with his head on the desk.

 

I went in the store and quickly bought everything I needed. For the ice cream, that boy didn't told me what he wanted. So, I took the most appealing one to me. As I entered back in the room, Youngjae didn't move an inch. I sat down and nudged him. " Your medicine is here. Drink it now before that headache of yours gets worser. " He slowly sat up and looked at me " Can I eat the ice cream first? " I raised a brow and said nothing. He took that as a yes and grabbed it out of the bag. He started eating it with a satisfied expression. I gave up and laid my head on the desk this time. His expression then suddenly turned gloomy and patted my shoulder. I replied him with a ' Hm? ' and looked at him. His eyes started watering as I sat up and immediately asked what's wrong this time. He sniffled and said " N-noona, my h-headache got worser...! " 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Hello! It's Caila~
Second chapter ended up being Youngjae! :D
Next chapter is...?