Chapter 26

My Beautiful Target

 

 

 

 

“Yeol-ah!”

Later on that week Sungyeol was walking down the hallway at school to go find Sunggyu when he heard someone call him.  When he turned around he saw Myungsoo waving and running quickly towards him with a smile on his face.  

“What’s all the excitement about?” Sungyeol asked chuckling as Myungsoo finally came to a halt in front of him.  

“I just got the math test that I took earlier this week back and look,” Myungsoo said holding up his math test for Sungyeol to see.  “I got a B+!”  

“Wow oh my gosh congratulations Myungsoo!” Sungyeol said happily tackling Myungsoo in a hug.  “That’s so awesome! See I knew you could do it!”

“Well I was only able to do it because of your help,” Myungsoo said smiling and feeling his cheeks heat up from the fact that Sungyeol was hugging him.  

“Give yourself some credit too! You worked really hard too,” Sungyeol insisted releasing Myungsoo from his hug.  

“I guess...but seriously...thanks Yeol...I couldn’t have done it without you,” Myungsoo said sincerely and smiled gently at Sungyeol.  

Sungyeol’s mouth fell open and his face burned bright red.  

‘Oh my gosh his smile!’ Sungyeol squealed in his head.  

“I can’t wait to go rub this in my dad’s face that I’m not really stupid like he thinks!” Myungsoo went on not noticing how he had just practically K.O.-ed Sungyeol with his smile.  

“Yeah make him feel like the stupid one for thinking that you’re stupid!” Sungyeol said recovering from his K.O. and smiling back at Myungsoo.  

“Okay I’m going to head home early today then.  I’ll see you tomorrow Yeol,” Myungsoo said and started to run towards the school exit while waving at Sungyeol.  

“Okay bye see you tomorrow!” Sungyeol called after him waving back.  

Sungyeol then continued down the hallway with a content smile on his face continuing his previous quest to find Sunggyu.  He paused again though when he heard his name called out again but this time by a voice that he did not recognize.  

“Sungyeol-ssi?”

Sungyeol turned around and was shocked to see that it was Woohyun who had called him.  

“You’re Sungyeol-ssi right?  Kim Sunggyu’s friend?” Woohyun asked him.  

“Yeah I am...why?” Sungyeol answered puzzled as to why Woohyun would just talk to him for the first time out of nowhere.  

“Do you think you’d be able to deliver a message to him for me?” Woohyun asked pursing his lips together nervously.  

“Yeah sure what is it?” Sungyeol replied greatly interested to see what Woohyun had to say since he knew from Sunggyu what had happened between them.  

“When you see Sunggyu can you tell him that...I want to ask him if we can forget what happened at least until after the singing club showcase is done?  Tell him that the showcase means a lot to me and if it really does to him that we need to continue practicing,” Woohyun said trying hard to not sound so much like he was pleading.  

“...Okay yeah I’ll make sure to tell him that when I see him,” Sungyeol said slowly trying to recover some from the shock he received hearing Woohyun’s plea.  

“Thank you so much Sungyeol-ssi,” Woohyun said bowing.  “Goodbye.”  

Sungyeol stood there for a little while still trying to recover from his shock.  As soon as he snapped out of it though he quickly broke out into a sprint and ran to where he knew Sunggyu would be.  Upon reaching the student council room he threw the door open and was relieved when he was met with Sunggyu’s shocked face looking back at him.  

“Sungyeol-ah?  What happened?” Sunggyu asked confused.  

Sungyeol held up his hands signalling for Sunggyu to wait as he slowly walked to sit down across from him all the while trying to catch his breath from running all the way there.  

“Woohyun talked to me just now,” Sungyeol informed Sunggyu once he finally caught his breath.  

“He did?!?!” Sunggyu exclaimed eyes widening in shock.  

“Yeah,” Sungyeol said nodding then continued, “He told me to ask you if you could just forget about what happened until after the singing club showcase is over.  He said that it means a lot to him and that if it does to you as much as you said, that you two need to continue practicing...You can’t avoid him forever hyung.”  

“...I know,” Sunggyu said softly letting out a sigh.  

“So...what are you going to do?” Sungyeol asked.  “He sounded pretty desperate...”

“Well I guess I have no choice...the upcoming showcase means a lot to me too so I guess I have no other choice but to just continue practicing with him,” Sunggyu replied.  “He better not bring up what happened though...if he does then it’s all over, I quit.”  

“Hyung...” Sungyeol looked at him concerned.  

“Don’t worry about me Yeol...this is the way it has to be,” Sunggyu said solemnly.  

Sungyeol just nodded at him sadly.  


---------

And here’s chapter 26~

We’re getting closer and closer to the end and i’m getting sad since this will end so soon but at the same time i’m happy since the couples will finally be getting together soon~

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank my lovely 158 subscribers for all your love and support! i love you guys so much! I’ll do my best for the rest of the story so please continue to support my story to the end~

So until next chapter bye bye ^-^/


Replies:

@ChocoAikocream: hehe nah that wasn’t really that fast but yeah i agree sunggyu needs to feel what he wants to feel not what his dad would want~

@shellfish: lol yep woogyu kissed~

@AnoBasho: yep eunhae made a special cameo in chapter 24 and myungsoo does not like it when other people cut into his sungyeol time~ hmm yeah in chapter 25 woogyu kind of became a mess but don’t worry they will have a happy ending i promise!

@LiliLee: don’t worry woogyu will have a happy ending i promise!!!!

@Jung36: hmm about what Sunggyu feels you’ll just have to wait and see but yeah he should totally forget about what his dad thinks for sure~

@Bearabbitalice: i’m glad that you enjoyed the woogyu ^-^ here’s the next chapter~

@GuppyFish: hehe don’t worry woogyu will end happily i promise~ and yeah woohyun’s mom would love that for sure ^-^b

@Sheollie: lol 2NE1’s “I Don’t Care” XD

@delusion_rider: You don’t know how unbelievably incredibly extremely happy it makes me that you like my story so much!!!!!!!! i’m so so happy since without you this story wouldn’t have been possible!!  don’t worry too much about woogyu and yadong because they will have their own happy endings i promise~ and YES fluffy myungyeol is definitely a MUST!!!  hehe no boram is not going to end up with sungjong since she’s still just a little kid but don’t worry i can assure you that sungjong will get someone in end ^_~  thank you so much for your wonderful comment and i’ll try my very best on the rest of this story so please continue reading until the end~