Forever.

Wicked Love

Tabi's POV

 

*another year has passed*

 

I woke up as the sun was so bright it burned right through my eyelids, ruining my precious sleeptime. _____ always pulled the curtains open when she woke up. It didn't matter if I was sleeping - she still opened the curtains and the window and left the room. What's the point of doing that if she's not in the room? It was kind of annoying, but hey, everyone has their own little morning rituals. I just had to accept this one.

I got out of bed, not bothering to even brush my teeth and went downstairs. Black coffee firsth thing in the morning was my morning ritual.

As the coffee was brewing, I realised the house is suspiciously quiet. The TV was off,  I couldn't hear little Seunghyun's giggles or _____ speaking on the phone. Even our dog wasn't here to greet me. I grabbed my cup and roamed the house looking for them. Did they go to the city? ____ never does that on her own. I decided to check the backyard.

Oh, ! I hissed as I stepped on of those squeaky, plastic kid's toys that look innocent, but if you step on them barefoot it feels like a razorblade chopping your skin up.

Another annoying thing - kid stuff EVERYWHERE. Diaper packs,milk bottles, toys, clothes, everything you can imagine was plastered all over the house. If the person who painstakingly designed the interior saw this place now he would pass out. But who cares anyway, I love my son - and if this mess meant that he's healthy, protected and happy, I would never clean it up.

I walked through ______'s work room ande stepped on the terrace, immediately spotting her and Seunghyun on a blanket. They were playing in the warm sun as our dog was recklessly sprinting around the vast field.

My family. My perfect wife and my perfect son.

I smiled as strode towards them.

Oh, you're up early! ____ smiled at me as Seunghyun babbled his baby words, reaching out to me.

I sat down, cuddling him into my arms as I watched ____ stretch out her legs, turning her face up to the sun rays.

Aah, it feels good! She smiled and I couldn't stop staring.

She was so mesmerising, every inch of her illuminating pure happiness and satisfaction.

Wanna go somewhere today? The weather is so nice. I spoke as she rolled on her stomach looking at me cutely.

How about we drive to the riverside? Take a stroll, eat from street vendors and later call the boys over for dinner? I haven't met them or a while and little Seunghyun will be happy to see his uncles.

Yeah, we can do that. Todays is the day we will do whatever you want. I smiled as she looked at me suspiciously.

Huh? Really? What has gotten into you, Tabi? ____ nudged me.

Nothing. I just love you. And I love to see you so happy.

Aigoo, so cheesy! She huffed, taking Seunghyun from my hands and kissing me swiftly. C'mon let's get ready!

 

Your POV

 

We spent the day outside and it felt so wonderful. We rarely went out like this cause Tabi was always busy with schedules and I was busy with Seunghyunnie and painting and taking care of the household, so this felt relaxing.

I was feeding Seunghyunnie and watched as my husband chatted with Big Bang lively. The boys had changed a lot too. Daesung was quite serious about his girl and I heard Youngbae had started dating too. Jiyong was too busy with his music to care for a girl and Seungri...well Seungri was all over the place as usual. I couldn't turn on the TV without seeing him on every channel advertising or performing. I can't understand where does he get the energy to do all of it.

Yeobo, give me that little cutiepie, I will feed him. You should eat too. Daesung smiled as I passed the baby to him. Dae loved helping me out when it came to Seunghyunnie. No wonder he was already the favourite uncle.

YAH! When will you stop calling my wife yeobo? Tabi whined as he put his arm over my shoulder protectively.

Never! Daesung stuck his tongue out.

Get your own wife and call her yeobo. Leave ____ alone. Seunghyun pouted and I laughed at their bickering.

Ah, stop it. You know I love you the most! I kissed his cheek as he smiled shyly.

How can you still be so disgustingly sweet and squishy. You're married! Have some manners. Seungri gagged as Jiyong slapped the back of his head.

Watch your own manners, Ri! The leader nagged, winking at me. Our panda is allergic to romance, don't mind him!

Soon they all were bickering like a bunch of schoolboys and I just shook my head. Maybe they didn't change that much.

I will go put Seunghyunnie to sleep. I said, getting up from the table.

Daesung joined me as we went upstairs to the baby room.

After 20 minutes my son was fast asleep as Dae and I stood by the crib, watching him sleep.

He is so adorable. Daesung sighed as I patted his shoulder.

You should get married too and have kids. There is no greater happiness than that. I smiled at him and he just nodded.

Maybe I should. I am just scared I won't be a good father or even a good husband.

What are you talking about? You will be a great father. I can tell by the way you take care of my boy. And I am sure your girlfriend couldn't wish for a more wonderful husband than you. Don't be so harsh on yourself, you have a lot of charms, Dae.

You really think so? Dae asked looking at me curiously.

Of course, I do.

The door to the room opened up and Youngbae poked his head in. We're about to leave. He whispered. Is the little one asleep?

Yup. Arasso, we're coming. I spoke as I left the room, glancing back once to make sure Seunghyunnie is soundly sleeping.

 

We both bid our farewells to the boys and slouched on the couch with a sigh.

It was a great day. I said as I snuggled up to Tabi.

It sure was. He said as we watched the fireplace ligthen up the room in warm tones.

Are you tired? He asked and I shook my head in denial.

No I actually feel quite energetic.

He smiled as he got up and the music centre, our favourite song's first notes ringing gently in my ears.

What are you doing? I asked as he reached out his hand to pull me up.

This was the song played at our wedding. Our first dance was to this song remember? He asked pulling me into his hands, as we began to slowly dance.

Hm, which wedding are you reffering to? I joked and he just rolled his eyes.

Aish, woman! That was a harsh joke!

Sorry! I stuck my tongue out giggling, as he pulled me closer.

It feels so right. Holding you like this. The most beautiul and precious woman of my life. Tabi whispered in my ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It does feel good, to have you in my life. I murmured, suddenly getting teary-eyed. The love he gave to me everyday, the endless support and respect. I couldn't be happier.

I love you very very much. I kissed him gently, his hands sliding down my waist and over my bottom as the kiss got heated.

Honey? Tabi cocked his eyebrow as he broke the kiss.

What is it? I asked, watching his sly smirk grow into a grin.

How about tonight we work on another addition to Choi family? He asked as he lifted me over his shoulder making me squeal in surprise.

Yah! What do you think you're doing? I laughed a he layed me down on the couch.

What am I doing? Loving my wife. He whispered making my heart beat faster.

Damn you, Choi and your mouth, always knowing what to say. I murmured as his kisses trailed down my neck.

Oh, my mouth knows how to do a lot of things. He smirked as my breath hitched just thinking about what he's about to do.

The passionate moment was disturbed my Seunghyunnie's cries upstairs.

Tabi just sighed, getting up. I'll put him to sleep. He smiled at me letting out a deep huff. And you...you better go upstairs and wait for me. We will finish what we started.

You're so dirty! I hissed, my face flushing red.

You're the one who married this dirty man. Twice!  Now there is no escaping. He laughed as I watched him run upstairs.

Aigoo, that man.. I chuckled as I made my way to our room.

That's what I loved about him. Even though everyday life could get tiring and bothersome, he still found ways to make me laugh. And found time to show me how much he loves me, despite his busy lifestyle.

My husband was the greatest man on earth. And even though we went through hell and back, it only made us stronger. Now nothing couldcome between us. I had all my life to show him how thankful I am nd how much I adore him.

You look so lost in thoughts. What's on your mind? I heard Tabi's voice behind me as he hugged me from the back, joining me as I was looking out the window.

Mmm, you want to know what's on my mind? I think it would be better if I show you. I whispered, facing him.

I watched his eyes flaming in desire as I slipped out of my clothes.

God, you will drive me crazy. He breathed out as we both lost ourselves in passion once again.

His touch still felt like pure bliss, his kiss still made my heart race.

In his arms I will spend forever and more.

And never will I let him go, for our love was meant to be.

He will be forever mine and I will be forever his.

 

THE END

 

 


 

Ah, so the story has come to an end.

I could never thank you enough, for giving me endless support and inspiration.

This story received even more love than my first big attempt on writing fiction - Pride Or Love.

You are the greatest! I would've never gotten so far without you guys!

And for you will I try to write more, and I will try to write better and improve my skills to make the stories more enjoyable!

Huge thans to all the subscribers, the ones who commented and even to those silent readers and bookmarkers!

I bow to you in gratitude! I love you all very much!

Truly Yours forever and ever,

Hotaru!

 

P.S

Here's my big happy smile to all of you to celebrate the happy ending! I wish you all to have reasons to smile, because a smile is the best gift you can give a person! ^_^