Bad Surprises.

Wicked Love

Your P.O.V

It's been a few months as I got myself busy wih traveling and painting. Mario was gone half the time as he was shooting a movie. It felt lonely without him, I guess I got used to hime being around all the time.

I called Seunghyun time to time just to check on him as he called me too. It was nice to have a good talk and laugh like back in the old days. I was enjoying this new relationship more than I should, I guess. Seeing his number on my phone's screen always brought a smile to my face. He really was a different man, I was glad he changed.

Today, I had a free schedule so I spent it on shopping. Mario promised to take me out tomorrow when he gets home, so I was looking for a dress.  I spent all day trying to put together an outfit. Boy, was this exhausting - to be in the center of attention, when you always have to look good. Being an artist didn't really justify a bad taste in fashion.

Finally I got home, with numb feet and pain in my back. Am I getting old already? I chuckled as I slouched in to the couch with a big sigh of pleasure as I dropped all the bags on the floor.

My phone rand. It was a text message from Mario. He just let me know when he will be home. I sent a cute message back and headed off to the shower to freshen up and got to bed. I already couldn't wait for the morning to come.

 

.........

 

Honey, are you ready? Mario called from the living room as I did the final touch up's.

Just a minute!

I heard that sentence 15 minutes ago! He whined as I laughed about his impatience.

Okay, okay, you pout baby, I am ready! I walked into the living room, twirling around in my light pink dress.

 

You look gorgeous! Mario whispered as he kissed me on the cheek, taking my hand.

Now let's go. I swear you will love the place I am taking you to. He winked and I felt all giddy inside.

We ended up on a rooftop of a beautiful restaurant where a romantic table for two was set.


Gosh, Mario, this is amazing! Did you arrange this all by yourself?

Yeah, a friend of mine owns this restaurant, so he let me do this little surprise for you. He smiled at me and I hugged him close. Can't believe I met someone like him. Is this heaven or what?

We proceeded to having dinner, which was exquisite. Afterwards we sat ther, sipping on wine and talking about our past and future plans.

You know, there is something I wanted to talk about. Mario nervously began fidgeting with his jacket as I chuckled at his awkwardness. What was he up to again?

____, when I met you - the look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. I knew from the beginning that you were special and that it was only a matter of time before I fell helplessly in love with you. You make me so happy and fulfill me so completely. I thank God each and every day for bringing you into my life, because you're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen.

His words made me tear up, his eyes sparkling as he shyly smiled at me, reaching out for my hand.

____, I really love you and I... Mario continued, but he was interrupted by my phone buzzing on the table.

It was Auntie calling. I thought of ignoring the call, but Mario told me to pick up since it's Auntie.

What I want to say can wait. He patted my hand asI picked up the phone.

Auntie?

_____-ah, come home now. Her voice sounded broken.

What happened? I asked as my heart raced feeling it's not anything good.

It's Uncle. He's..he's in the hospital and he hasn't got much time left. ____-ah, he's dying... She cried out as I dropped my phone on the concrete.

Mario, take me to the airport right now, I need to get to Seoul.

 


 mehehe, just a teaser, my beloved readers!

DRAMA INCOMING!

Truly Yours,

Hotaru!