Too Good to be True. (AE Final : KRIS) COMPLETE!

Two Moons

Kris stopped in front of Chen and Hanin’s apartment. He sighed and picked up his phone telling Hanin that he was already arrived.

“Annyeong Kris oppa… I’m really really sorry. I don’t know who else I should ask for help.” Kris gave her a soft smile as he turned the car on. “It’ll ruin everything if I ask Chen to accompanying me to see my wedding dress right? And I couldn’t seem to contact the others I don’t know why.”

“It’s okay Hanin. Just call it your lucky day since my work finished off early so I can take you there.”

“Thank you oppa really.. I know you hate these kind of stuff.” Kris chuckled. “Who said that?” Hanin looked up and chuckled. “I don’t know.. haha ahh I wish I have sister or girl friends.”

“You do have a sister.” Hanin let out a sarcasm laugh. “You actually expecting my old school scientist sister to help me choose my wedding dress oh no way brother…” both of them laughed. I wish Seolrae is here, she would love to help Hanin with her wedding. He knew how you love arranging parties and everything especially one of their weddings.

 

All of the employees in the boutique whispered to each other and squealed watching Kris following Hanin around the store. “Whoa oppa you’re so popular among girls, wonder why you're still single.” Kris threw a dirty look at Hanin. “Just kidding…”

“Where’s your friend anyway I’m getting very uncomfortable here..” Kris looked around the boutique. There were lots of wedding gowns there and some maybe for prom or more to a nightgown on the second floor. “Hanin?” a woman a very stylish one came up to them. Hanin bowed followed by Kris. “How are you darling! Oh my God you’re getting married! The last time I saw you, you were still in you school uniform!” Hanin just casually chuckled. “Is this??”

“Ah no no omonim. This is my fiancé’s brother.” The woman looked at Kris from head to toe and back to head with pleased eyes. Kris glanced at Hanin, Hanin just shrug. “So what kind of dress you have in mind?” As Hanin talked to the designer, Kris sat on the sofa on the center of the whole boutique. He boringly turned the magazine pages as he felt that the employees were still watching him. He sighed and leaned further into the comfy couch.

 

It was like watching a movie of him self. The place was slightly familiar to him. Where is this? The castle?  Then there were you wearing a traditional Exotic wedding dress and he saw himself coming to you. He was too, wearing a traditional Exotic groom’s suit.

He took your hand. “You wont leave me now right?” but your face turned all dark and..

“Oppa! Kris oppa! Wake up!” Kris sat up greeted by Hanin’s worry face. “Lets go home.” Kris nodded and quickly stood up. “Thank you once again omonim, so I have to come back.. when?”

“Maybe next week. I’ll call you when I have the design ready.” Hanin once again bowed> Kris bowed his head and opened the door for Hanin.

 

“Oppa.. are you sure you don’t want to drink or maybe wash your face first? You look very tired and sleepy.” Kris gave her a reassuring smile and shook his head. “It’s okay Hanin. I’ll go straight home.” Hanin sighed. “Thank you oppa once again for today.” Kris nodded and waved his hand as Hanin got out of the car. Kris watched until Hanin reached their apartment door from the car. He could see it from the parking lot. Kris slammed himself to the car seat. He palmed his face groaned. It came back again, you roamed around in his head. You smiled at him, waving happily to him, dragging him to the kitchen to eat dinner, your pouting guilty face, the way you scared at him everything flashed through his eyes. Then the last image, of your guilty darken face slowly fading away in front of his eyes. He clutched his chest.

“A true sacrifice can defeat the darkness. She stabbed her own heart. To open a new world.”

“If you told me earlier I would spent more time with you.”

“If I can take your place, if I’m allowed to, I would Seolrae.. I would..”

 

>> 

 

Both Kris and Chen looked at their reflections in the mirror. They looked at each other seemed to read each other mind.

They danced dorkily to no music, stopped and looked at each other.

“You are ready bro..” Kris said. Chen fixed his tux and high fived Kris. “Thanks hyung.” He smiled. Kris pated Chen’s shoulder and squeezed it transferring more energy to his highly nervous dongsaeng. “I gotta check everything. Anything you need?” Chen shook his head. “Great.”

“Hyung!” Kris turned around. “Yea?” Chen bite his bottom lip. “Have you seen D.O. around?” Kris blinked at him and shook his head. “Ah.. I see..” he turned around to look at him self in the mirror again. “Don’t worry Chen. He’s coming.” Chen nodded. Kris sighed and went out of the room to check everything downstairs making sure that everything is all ready for the big event an hour from now.

Chen looked down biting his fingers. It was supposed to be the happiest day of his whole life but that guilty feeling kept coming back slapping him. Five years couldn’t erase that guilty feeling he had for D.O. “Aisssh stop stressing about other stuffs Kim Jongdae!!” he hit him self with his hands. Then he heard a door knocking from out side. “Come in..” he straightened up. He heard heels sound on the wooden floor. “Sunhae? Sehun?” he called out. “Nope.” He looked up to the mirror and saw you standing there behind him. His eyes grew wider as he stood up and turned around greeted by your amazing smile wearing silk white mini dress and a lace cape headband on your tied up black hair.

“Seol-Seolrae?!” you nodded. You came up to him and gave him a hugged. “I won’t miss your big day oppa.” He smiled at you. “You made a right choice. This is the path you choose since the beginning and I’m sure in the end everyone is happy.” He sighed in relief to hear such a comforting words from you. “Come here.” You said. He came closer to you. You pinned a white carnation Boutonniere on the left lapel of Chen’s suit. You took several step back and stared at him from head to toe. “Perfect.” You said. “Thank you..”

“and Seolrae..” you looked up to him. “Welcome home.”

 

Kris stood on the cliff, enjoying the open sky above him and the smell of the blooming flowers and the sound of the wind that hits the leaf on the trees, everything just relaxing. Just what he needed before the wedding where he needs to go back organizing everything and the worst, making a speech for his dear dongsaeng. He took  a deep breath and tried to memorized everything he already prepared since last night.

Suddenly he heard light footsteps behind him. As fast as Kris is he turned around quick and made you jumped landed on your . “Ahhh.. Oppa! why did you do that!” you stood up rubbing your also pated the dust away. As you didn’t hear any answer you looked up and meet his widen eyes. It was like Kris just saw a ghost in front of him. “Waeee oppa? you’re not happy to see me?” he just stood there dumbfounded. You sighed again. “Fine if you don’t want me to be here.” You ran and jumped off of the cliff. “SEOLRAE!” Kris quickly jumped off of the cliff too. . He forgot that he doesn’t have his power anymore.

You turned your head and shocked your self seeing Kris flew down behind you, this wasn’t supposed to happen! You were just going to play around with him.

“Kris oppa!” you hugged him and blasted up and put him back to the cliff. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OPPA!” you hit his chest with your right hand and clutched your chest with the other. He just stared at you with his firm eyes. Behind it, his heart was beating loudly first because he almost died second because you magically had his power. “Ya! Oppa! why did you do that! You were lucky that I have your power now I can---“ he pulled you and crashed his lips to yours. Your eyes shot open in shock, your heart felt like breaking down because the earlier event and his sudden move. Your head became hazy and your lungs stopped breathing. His hand moved up on both of your arms, relaxing you and stopped on your face. Framing your small face securely in his hands. He pulled away before you could respond to it. “You know now that I would do anything for you right? That’s why you shouldn’t do something stupid again.” You felt guilty and looked away. “Like jumping off of a cliff like that…”

“or leaving with out any warnings or goodbyes.” You looked up to him. There was pain in his eyes. “I’m sorry…”

“You don’t know how hard it is without you. How painful it was to see the others suffering with out you, how I cried because of missing you.” His voice started to shake. “I’m sorry oppa..”

“Why did you lie to us? why didn’t you tell us the truth? Don’t you trust us? you know I would do anything for you right? If I could I would take your place for you.”

“That’s the point oppa. If I tell all of you the truth, this place wouldn’t be like this and everything wouldn’t be as good as now right?” Kris just stood there, his silence means that he agreed at your words. “We saved the world oppa, we should be proud of ourselves.” You took his hands. “I’m here now right? I’m back. Aren’t you happy?” Kris looked at you into your eyes. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest, tightened his arms around you like there’s no tomorrow. “Oppa. Don’t ruin my make up…” you whined trying to get out of his arm but of course he was gazillion stronger than you. “I don’t care. You look better without it anyway.” You blushed on his words. “I miss you..” your heart warmed because of his simple confession. You sighed in defeat and hugged him back.

“If only you told me earlier Seolrae.”

“What makes any different? We had to do that.”

“I can say what I wanted to say to you, so I don’t have to wait for five years and who knows for how long if you didn’t come back at all.” You looked up to him again. Is he blushing? “Wh-what is it?” he looked down at you. “Didn’t that kiss tells it all?” you looked away to hide your blushing face to remembered the kiss both of you shared earlier. It was short but definitely left that tingling feeling in your stomach. “Should I repeat?” you punched his chest as he let out a chuckle. He suddenly turned your face with his two fingers on our cheek. Then moved to your chin to lift your face up meeting his. “I love you.” He kissed you again. Different from the first, the second one was sweet and he gave you time to think and to responded by replying the kiss. You swear to your self that he just smirked that killer smirk of his to the kiss. Both of you pulled away as you heard his phone beeped. He smiled apologetically to you, you just nodded and gave him time to check on his phone. You rubbed his lips carefully to erase your red lipstick that stuck on his lips. “Thanks. “ he said still busy with his phone. You watched as his face stiffen. “What is it oppa?” he looked up to you. “D.O.”

 

D.O. didn’t dare to come out of his car. He already arrived there since an hour ago but he just couldn’t hold him self or gain enough courage to face the truth that the girl he (still) loves is going to marry his best friend. Five years were supposed to be enough for him to move on and he did, he did a very good job actually. But today, it seemed useless for him cause his fear and doubt came back.

Tok tok tok!D.O. jumped a bit as Kris knocked the window beside him. He turned off the car and got out. “Hyung…” D.O. bite his lips. “D.O.-ya someone wants to see you.” D.O. raised his eyebrow in confusion. “Who?” Kris moved to the side. D.O. gasped and palmed his mouth close.  “SEOLRAE!” you jumped and hugged D.O.’s neck. “I’ll leave you two. See you later.” Kris pecked your lips and walked away. You turned around greeted by D.O. blanked face. “Okay… what was that?” you blushed and pushed him away, “I’ll tell you that later. Now lets go there.”

“I’m glad that you’re back. At least I have someone to talk to now.” you pated his back. “I’m glad that I’m back on the right time.” D.O. smirked. “So.. any comforting words Yoon Seolrae?” you laughed and pushed D.O. lightly. “Five years D.O…. move-on.”

“Already.”

“Then why are you like this?” D.O. looked down. “Everything just came back again today. I feel like I want to grab her hand and run away but I guess she loves him so much she would probably slap me if I do that.” Both of you laughed. “Hey D.O… I know this is hard but at least you now know that it’s really the time to move on with your life. Prove your self that you’re strong enough to face this.” He sighed and nodded. “I told you once that loving someone means that you’ll do anything to make that person smile even if that means you have to let them go.” He nodded again. “and besides….” You turned him to face you. You stared at him head to toe with flirty expression. “You’re now successful and not to forget, hot!” he blushed and chuckled. Then sound of the wedding march reverbed through the wide garden. You and D.O. looked at each other and smiled. “Ready?” you lent out your hand. D.O. chuckled and took it followed by a certain nod.

 

Hanin was wearing a simple white backless brocade wedding dress.

Her hair tied up with bohemian braid on each side of her head. She looked very flawless. “Lets just stop here.” D.O. said. “Ya.. I’m wearing heels.” D.O. looked at you with pleading eyes. “Fine.”

Chen couldn’t hide his smile as he saw his bride slowly came closer to him. You smiled watching the beautiful sight in front of you. Chen took Hanin’s hand then took time to look at you and D.O. smiling. You nodded at him and he nodded back. Hanin looked to Chen direction and you could clearly saw her surprised expression to see you and of course D.O. beside you, which made everyone turned their head to see what was going on. You bowed your head. Of course there were lots of whispering since there were lots of Exotics who attended the wedding. You eyed Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan who were just about to walk up to you. They nodded and sat back down.

“Can we go on now?” Chen nodded. “Yes. Please.” Both of them said their vow and shared such a beautiful kiss followed by the enormous cheering from the guest and of course the EXO brothers.

 

“Seolrae! come on!” Hanin shouted from the stage. She was about to throw her red rose bouquet. Several girls already gathered behind her. You shook your head, something like this wasn’t your thing at all. “Ya! Oppa! oppa!” you pulled your hand from Luhan’s grip. “Just do it for her!” you pouted and stood behind the crowd. “Unnie come here!” Sunhae pulled you to the center of the girls. “One.. two…” before you knew it, the bouquet landed in your hands just like it was supposed to. You blinked and everyone seemed to cheer more loudly. “Congrats unnie!!” Sunhae jumped in happiness beside you. They all the Exo gathered around you. “So who do you pick?”

“Wh-what?”

“Who are you going to marry from all of us!” everyone turned to Lay. “What?”

“Its me right?” Chanyeol shook you arms. “Seolrae tell them its me!” Luhan said. “SHHHUT UP!” everyone turned to Kai. “The one who arrived at the altar first will be Seolrae’s groom. One…”

“YA! KAI!” you hit his arms but the other quickly lined beside him liking the idea. “See you at the altar Seolrae..” Baekhyun said. You blushed and looked away. “THREE!” they all ran as fast as they could to the altar. Suddenly you felt a pair of arm sneaked to your waist. You turned around to find Kris. “Lets show them who’s the winner.” Kris pushed the back of your head and kissed you passionately. Both of you could hear the sighs and shout from the other boys. Kris smiled to the kiss and pulled away.

“You wont leave me—us, again right?” Kris looked at you in the eyes but your face turned dark. That guilty and worry eyes just like in his dreams, just like the last time he saw you.

 

“Oppa! oppa!” DOK DOK DOK! “OPPA! Kris oppa!” Kris gasped and shot up. He quickly opened the window of his car. “Ya! Kris oppa! If you are that sleepy why didn’t you tell me earlier! You can stay in our place. I thought you were dead or something.” Hanin worriedly stared at Kris. Kris ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair. “Oppa.. are you okay?” Kris turned off the car. “Maybe I need to wash my face.” Hanin nodded and waited for Kris until he came out of the car.

“Hanin-ah you’re not married yet with Chen right?” Hanin stopped and looked at him in weird expression. “Errr.. oppa, we just got back to look for my dream wedding dress. You have short memory now?” Hanin chuckled. So.. its all a dream?

 

“Phoenix-shi..” Chanyeol felt someone shook his body. He opened his eyes slowly greeted by his producer and his new assistant manager. He looked around feeling lost. “You fell a sleep and I didn’t dare to wake you up since manager hyung told me you hadn’t had enough sleep lately.” Chanyeol sat up and realized Goma the teddy bear was still on his lap. “So… I fell asleep?” they nodded. “.” He punched the sofa under him made the two guys in front of him jumped in surprise.

 

Baekhyun jumped a bit as he heard a deep voice calling him. Two tall guys in black t-shirt with “CREWS” written on it stared at him. “You fell asleep here. I thought I should wake you up since its almost dawn, maybe someone looking for you.” Baekhyun looked around, he was still in the park. “Where’s the dog?” the guys looked at each other. “Err what dog?”

“Big, furry, white? A Samoyed dog.” They both raised their eyebrow. “We didn’t see any dogs running around here.”

“Maybe you were just dreaming bro.” Baekhyun heart sunk.

 

“SEOLRAE!” D.O. and Chen shot up as they heard Suho’s voice. Some of the nurses came rushed in. “Hyung! You’re awake!”

“Wh-where’s Seolrae? where is she?” it was like De Javu for them. The exact thing happened before Suho went coma for about three days because of the ski accident. “Hyung.. she’s not here.”

“But….” D.O. and Chen looked at each other. “She came to yours too?” D.O. nodded. “To what?”

“I think we all just dreamt about her.” Chen said.

 

 “Yo! Yo! Bro!” Luhan opened his eyes. He quickly rubbed it to get rid of the blurry vision post waking up. “I thought everyone left but you’re still in here!” Luhan looked up to the guy in weird expression. Then he looked around to find him self still inside the ferris wheel cabin. “Where’s Seolrae?”

“Seol-who?”

“The girl. She was here with me!” Luhan bite his lips. Not again, please…

“Dude.. you came here by your self.”

 

Sehun quickly sat up as he heard his phone rang. “Sunhae!”

“Sehunie.. I’m so sorry for earlier…” Sehun paused. He looked around and found the clock it was still 3.30 am. “Sehun?” he snapped out of his thought. “Sunhae-ah.. I just dreamt a very VERY weird dream. It felt so real…”

 

“Tao hyung! Wake up!” Tao quickly opened his eyes greeted by Baekhyo and Minsoo. “Wahh hyung.. this is very dangerous to leave the oven on when you asleep.” They fanned the burnt dough in the oven. Tao stood up and walked to the sink and splashed his face with the cold water. I was just dreaming?

 

Lay groaned and sat up as he heard a loud music blasted near his ear. The two younger boys laughed at him. “Hyung.. I know you love me that much you don’t have to hug me and kissed my face.” Minhwan said. Jungshin hugged himself, “Seolrae.. Seolrae….” the two boys laughed again. Lay rubbed the back of his head. “So it was all just a dream?” the two boys nodded still trying to control their laugh. Lay clenched his fist and cursed inside.

 

Xiu Min sat up on the sofa and looked around. The crystal ball was still in his hand but then he realized he was still in the sofa with thick cover on him. His phone rang, it was from Youngrin. “Oppa! finally you answered my phone!” Xiu Min was still paralyzed by the dream he just had. “Are you alright? Feeling any better?”

“Youngrin-ah..”

“Em?”

“Is it already the first snow yet?” she walked to the window of her room. “N…no- Oh! Look oppa! the snow just fell!! Whaa are you psychic or something?” Xiu Min sighed and slammed himself back to the sofa. Disappointed that everything was just a dream.

 

“Sir.. Sir…” Kai slowly opened his eyes. He looked around, the plane was slightly empty. “Welcome to Japan.” His jaw dropped to the ground. The hell.. its just a dream?!

 

Something are just too good to be true.

*************************************************************************************

To : my lovely readers

 

I love you.

I love you all, I really really do.

I never felt so loved before and I've found so many amazing friends from here.

This "Two Moons" story had ended but I hope our friendships will not.

So don't hesitate to talk to me via wall or message.

Please keep supporting me and my future stories.

Thank you all sooooo soooo much for everything.

 

Love,

lullabyme07

 

 

 

Special thanks to :

edlyns : thank you for the poster, I love it! thank you thank you so much :)

 

whisperer : Umma thank you for always listening to me blabbering about this fanfic in class in the car even on YM. dude dude dude look! my first complete fanfic!! thank you for your help!

donghankyu_lover : thank you for being a great first reader/editor, i should hire you for my next fanfic right?

daiiisypark : thank you for being a tease-able magnae! your spazz gave me lots of energy to write more. thanks.

 

*crying my eyes out*

 

 

byebye~ <3