Northern Portal.

Two Moons

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt1ZEGY01r4

 

BOOM!

The queen ran to the top of the castle, stumbled on few stairs hurting her knee on her way up. She pushed open the wooden door and stopped on the railing. She gasped. The top of the northern mountain cracked. She opened the new portal.

 

Kai gasped as he sat on his bed, nightmare he couldn’t ever imagine. Tears dripped from his chin, he didn’t even know why. His heart was beating fast just like watching an action movie. “Hyung…” he unconsciously whispered holding his chest. He could feel the pain, indescribable heartache. “Arghhhh!!!” he felt terrible pain on his head, something took over him again. He squeezed his eyes shut, the red eyes appeared again. The black master rushed into his room, “It’s time for the real war.”

 

>> 

 

Everything went silent. There was only your howling cry hugging Lay and Baekhyun’s arms tightly. Your lips were swollen almost bleeding, biting it to hold this unbearable pain in your chest. They were those who stood by your side from the start. They who did everything for you, protecting you. They were supposed to be the one who hugged you right now, wiping off your tears and telling you that everything is going to be alright.

I love you too oppas.. please don’t leave me..

You kissed Baekhyun and Lay’s hand and rested your forehead there. Praying they’ll wake up soon.

It was very selfish of you to share your love when they gave everything to you. You weren’t that blind, you noticed their feelings towards you, you just cant and don’t want to choose from any of them. 

 

Kris and Xiu Min woke up. Using their hand to support their body. Kris eyes widen in shock, everyone was unconscious on the ground. He turned around to your direction, you were crying your heart out. She’s glowing. Kris said to him self. Finally, the proof that you’re really a star. Your built up emotion awaken the power inside you. The power that doesn’t have a name, don’t belong to any level. Just a power of a star. A star that shine for others. Xiu Min looked at Kris and nodded, both of them stood up. Not so long after that the others woke up too.

 

“Seolrae…” Kris kneeled behind you, hugging you. Little by little your shine faded. He felt the same pain, seeing two of his brothers there, pale and lifeless. You snapped Kris’s arm when he tried to take you away. “BAEKHYUN!!” Chanyeol dropped him self beside Baekhyun’s body. He cried so hard and that made you even worst. On the other side of the room, Hain held Chen in her arms, he was still breathing but no sign of him to wake up any time soon. They almost all of his power. D.O. kneeled and hugged Hanin, she cried on his chest.

 

The other scientist and police came in but Professor Lee hold them giving all of you the time you need to recover. He only let three police came to the Prof. Kim away while he was still unconscious.

 

“We have to go.” Kris said to you softly. You shook your head. Suho pated Chanyeol’s shoulder and squeezed it giving him emotional support. Sehun was terrify, he could only stared at the scene in front of him. Luhan hugged Sehun, pated his back.

 

Prof. Lee took Chen, Kris, Xiu Min and Luhan’s power cube and handed it to them one by one. Sehun helped Luhan to inject his power back. D.O. carefully stabbed it to Chen’s chest while Hanin squeezed Chen’s hand. Kris and Xiu Min took care of them self. They could feel they gained their energy back, sighing in relieve after. “We have to go now, I’ll take care of your friends.” Prof. Kang, the leader of the association said. Prof. Lee nodded to them telling them to trust him. “Seolrae please..” Kris tried to pull you up. You insisted. You bent down and kissed Lay’s forehead softly. Everyone’s stared at you in shock, you were shining again, just like a light bulb. Your sparkly tears dripped on Lay’s face. You did the same to Baekhyun. Chenyeol and Kris helped you to stand up while still staring at your glowing figure. You glanced at Lay and Baekhyun before leaving the room. When suddenly Lay and Baekhyun gasped. You quickly turned around. Both of them were already sat up, looking around. “OPPA!” you run back to them and hugged them. Lay and Baekhyun were surprised but they quickly hugged you back. “You saved us.” Baekhyun said your hair. You tears weren’t just ordinary tears. Just like Lay’s it was magical. Tao and Sehun looked at each other. Chen also woke up, Hanin quickly hugged him. Chen was a bit surprised but he softened and hug her back. D.O. stood there smiling at them. Luhan came and handed Baekhyun and Lay their tubes. Lay gave his to you, “Here. Remember?” He took your other free hand and put it on his chest. You smiled and slowly injected the cube to his chest. He gasped again as you pushed the back of the cube, injecting his power back to his body, while Chanyeol did the same to Baekhyun. “Dude.. you scared me.” Chanyeol quickly hugged Baekhyun. “Should I win an Oscar instead of you?” both of them chuckled and pated each other back. The two leaders smiled to each other. Xiu Min bent down and wrecked Lay and Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun hugged you, “Thank you.” He whispered to you. “For what?”

“Your voice leaded me to the right door.”

You stared at him in confusion. “You meant it right?” he asked. “Wh-what mean what?”

“That you love me--us.” Your eyes widen in shock. “I heard you too.” Lay smirked to you. “Hear what?” D.O asked. You blocked their mouth with both of your palms and laughed awkwardly to the others.

 

>> 

 

[Flash back]

 

“Sungjae!” Prof. Kim ran down from his office on the top of the main lab. Kai stared at the machine in front of him in curiosity. Then he watched the man with his white lab jacket walked closer to them. He bowed to the Dark Master and glaced at Kai but he didn’t even bother to bow to the older man. “We need to get back to Exo quick.” The dark master said. “Okay Master.” He went behind the big controller table and pushing and flickering lots of buttons. Kai looked at the machine started to make beeping sound when the light . “What’s this thing?” Kai asked the dark master. “It’s the only safe way to sneak into Exo. We built this machine together.”

“What’s in return?” Kai raised his eyebrows. He looked around and those twelve tubes just bothering him. Is he going to take our power? that thought popped up in his head. “He’s not that stupid.” The small man, Dark Master’s right hand suddenly said to Kai. “So you read minds now?” Kai said. The man just smirked.

 

[End of flash back]

 

“That’s why he can go in and out Exo and Earth easily.” Suho said. Prof. Lee nodded. “Have you checked the portal again? Can we use it?” Kris asked. “We still have to do more investigation on it, using a portal can be very risky especially Earth and Exo is not near at all.” Prof. Kang showed Earth and Exo range on the screen. “True…” Kris and Suho said. “Don’t worry we can solve this problem somehow.” Prof. Kang said. Kris looked up. “What makes you wanted to help us?” Suho kicked Kris legs, isn’t it just a rude thing to ask?

Prof. Kang understood it very well, they still couldn’t trust humans especially after what happened yesterday. “The vow involved two sides. We promised you to give you guys a place to stay and we’re helping you with that.”

Kris felt a bit relieve so did Suho. “But don’t forget your promise to safe the Earth, twelve of you have to be here on the day. What ever happens in Exo, you have to come back.” Kris and Suho looked at each other and nodded. Prof. Lee smiled. Earthlings braveness and Exotics superpower. Two forces united better than twelve.

 

“But one portal isn’t enough.. we cant move large amount of Exotic through one tunnel.” Lay said. “Its true, but it’ll be more riskier if we make more than one tunnel.” Kris nodded at Suho’s words. “But hyung.. we don’t have much time right? We gotta go fast if we want to safe them.”

“That’s why we have to really use this little time to safe them all.”

“and to come back here too.” you said. They all turned to you. “That’s the most important thing oppa. If you managed to move the whole population of Exo but you cant get back here on time, that will be great waste of everything.” They all went silent. “Beside.. your main order is to stay here, this is out of your order.” They nodded. “Okay.. I’ll ask the professors if there any possibilities for us to make another portal.”

“If only we know Exo Planet situation right now.” Tao said. Kris and Suho looked at each other. “THE SHIP RADIO!”

“What?” you asked. “We can contact Exo Planet from the ship’s radio!”

“Is it fixed yet?” Chen asked. “Not yet, but I’m sure the professor can help us.” Suho said.

 

>> 

 

You walked up to Xiu Min who was playing with the fish in the pond on the back of your house. You took a seat on beside him titled your head to see find his eyes. He was a bit surprised by your appearance but quickly smiled at you and you couldn’t help but to smile too seeing his adorable cheeky smile. “You seem to have lots of things in your mind.” You said to him. “No not really. I’m just glad and thankful that we can finally know what we have to do.” He said still playing with the Koi fishes. “Are you nervous?” he asked you. You nodded, “Em.. not because of the things I have to do when we got there but… you know.. it’s a bigger fight involving superpowers I just don’t want to lose any of you, almost losing Baekhyun and Lay oppa already gave me trauma actually. That’s why I’m nervous.” Xiu Min held your hand. “You wont Seolrae.. cause we got you.” You looked at him. “Me?” he nodded wildly. “Your braveness, your sincerity, your.. love.. towards them saved them.” You looked down. “Still..” you said with a low volume. “If I was in Lay or Baekhyun position that day, would you do the same?” you looked up to him. “Of course! What makes you think I wouldn’t?!” due to your nervousness you pushed him quite hard he fell into the pond. “Ya! Yoon Seolrae!” you jumped and was ready to ran away, but he froze your feet, you couldn’t move. “Oppa oppa.. please I’m sorry.” You bent down asking for his forgiveness. He chuckled and made the ice disappeared as he help you to stand up. “Sorry…” you said again. “Pabo!” he flicked your forehead. “Ouch oppa that hurts a lot!” you rubbed your forehead with your palm but he stopped you and he replaced your palm with his soft lips. “Does it still hurts?” your eyes were still wide in shock but you managed to shook your head lightly. He chuckled, intertwined your fingers with his. Both of you took a seat on the bench. “Beside the Queen and King, I think the star should wear a crown too.” you glanced at him. “Why?”

“Cause… Star’s jobs are.. very hard yet very honorable and they.. even though they do it because they don’t get to choose but they do it like they want it with all of their hearts. And you showed me that.” He spun his index finger in top of his left palm. You watched him carefully. He made a crown from ice, he craved a star and all twelve symbol on it. He put it on your head. “See.. it fits you.” He said. You were speechless, you knew he’s such a sweet guy but you just didn’t know that he’s actually THIS sweet. “You’ll do great Seolrae.. and we’ll be there to celebrate it with you.”

 

>> 

 

“So its nearly the time?” Sehun stared at his shoes, avoiding Sunhae’s eyes. He nodded slowly. Sunhae sighed, “So fast..” she said. It was hard for her to lose two person on the same time, a guy she called her brother, Chanyeol and her lover, Sehun. She held her tears in, she didn’t want to make it hard for him to go. Sehun held the door for Sunhae and let her come in to his house. “Wait here.” He said, Sunhae nodded and waited in his parent’s pawnshop. She looked around the shop wondering why it was so quite there. “Sunhae-ah…”

“Ne?” Sunhae shouted. “Come here!” Sehun shouted. “Aisssh this guy… Ya Sehun hurry up, the shop will be closed in half an—“ her eyes brightened. “Sehun.. you…” Sehun held her hand leaded her to the dining table he decorated with candles and daisies, her favorite flower. “What’s all of this?” she asked still amazed and flattered by her boyfriend’s sweetness. Suddenly Luhan came out from the kitchen with a waiter uniform. “Luhan oppa?” Luhan just smiled. “We have Crème Salmon Spaghetti and Caramel Pudding for desert.” Sunhae glanced as Sehun. “Two please..” Sehun smiled at Sunhae. “For drinks?”

“Mineral water is enough.” Sunhae said. “Make it two.” Sehun added. “Okay.. coming right up.”

 

You, Luhan and Chanyeol peeked out from the kitchen. You rested both of your arms on Luhan’s back while Chanyeol peeked her head on top of yours. You three watched as Sehun took Sunhae’s hand. You squealed like a worm Luhan and Chanyeol rolled their eyes. “I’m so gonna kick him if he’s going to kiss my sister in front of my eyes.” You glared at Chanyeol. “Then don’t look!” you whispered. Chanyeol pulled you and turned you around. “Wanna be my distraction?” Chanyeol smirked at you puckered his lips, you looked away blushing hitting his chest. Luhan suddenly pulled you out of Chanyeol’s grip, “Not when I’m around.” Luhan eyed Chanyeol. “Pssstf fine.” You chuckled and peeked out again. Sehun finally gave his pendant to Sunhae. You unconsciously squeezed Luhan’s hand, he liked it anyway. Then Sehun kissed Sunhae’s forehead. “Nawwwwww~” you whispered and held Chanyeol's chest. “Don’t! ruin the moment oppa.” Chanyeol sighed and leaned to the wall behind you. Luhan smiled seeing how happy Sehun was.

 

>> 


Kai watched the bunch of  Exo villagers under him surrounded by Dark Servants. Kai turned his head as the Dark Master walked into the scene. He bowed to him lightly. “Look. All of you, so weak. Where’s your dear Queen? And where are your so called protectors? Crystal Family eh?” the Dark Master let out a loud laugh, followed by his colony. Kai just smirked on how stupid and cheesy it was. “From now, I’m your new leader. Kneeled before me!” the dark servants forced the Exotics to kneel down. “NO! I WONT KNEEL FOR A MAN LIKE YOU!” the dark servant electrified him, he groaned in pain followed by a crying from the woman beside him, must be his wife. “Is that so? This is an example for everyone who against their leader”

“Kai!!!” the woman shouted. Kai peeked down. The woman was actually his nanny, the one who helped his parents raising him. She taught him how to write, to count and how to be loyal to his Families. She was the one who showed him so many beautiful places to visit when he grew up and gained more of his power.

“Kai!! It’s me!” she shouted again. “You know her?” the Dark Master asked. Kai shook his head and walked away. The woman eyes grew wider glaring at her husband. “Okay.. where was I? oh! this is an example for all of you.”

He killed the couple in instant. The others gasped and quickly kneeled down in fear.

 

“We are here your highness. We’re ready for our order.” Kris and Suho’s father kneeled to the queen. She couldn’t be more grateful than this, she still had these two amazing and loyal leaders with her. “Stand up.” She said. The two of them stood up and bowed their heads. “Gathered all of Exotics in the dome.” She ordered Suho’s father. “When the portal opened we can use the tunnel that go straight to the portal.” Suho and Kris’s father looked at each other in uncertainty. What portal? They thought. But they just nodded. She turned to Kris’s father, “When the sun set and the nights awaken, the moon will greet the northern sky at that time go to the northern forest and meet your sons there.”

“Our sons?! They’re coming back?” the Queen nodded. “Yes, and Stronger.”