I bite

Puppy Love

 

TAEMIN’S POV

That dream was really creepy. Me turning into a dog. And it looked so real to me. I got up and stretched my arms and legs. I feel so light now. It’s like a brand new me. I looked around and realized something. WHY AM I NOT IN SHINee’s DORM?!!!

Andwae! ANDWAEEEEE!!! I ran around trying to find for a mirror. I need a mirror or a glass or whatever. I saw a bag on top of the table and I was able to see a mirror. Unfortunately, it was not my handsome pretty boy face that I saw but a beagle’s. This can’t be. My fans need me. I can’t be a dog.

“Good morning, puppy!!! I already posted papers around the town so your owners can find you.” Somebody said. I turned around and saw Daeil. I know she hates me so much. Could she be the reason why I become like this?

I glared at her and shouted “Bring me back to my old self!!!! I need to be Lee Taemin again!!!!” “What? What does puppy wants?” she asked me as if she didn’t understand me. “YOU WITCH!! Bring me back to being human!!!” I said but only barks echoed the house.

“Are you hungry?” she asked. Uggh. WTH. I sighed and looked at her in despair. She scratched my back. Aish. If you just know who this dog is, you would never ever scratch my back. Her phone rang and I watched her reach out for it.

“Hello?” she answered the call. “Yep. I’m home. Are there any news about Taemin?” she said. She said my name! I hurried beside her trying to listen very well. “Ok. Please contact me if there is any news. Thanks.” She continued.

“Aish. That Taemin can really be a big problem whenever he wants to.” She said. I barked at her. “You agree, right?” she told me and then I bit her finger. “YAH!!!” she shouted then there was blood dripping from her hand. Oops. I am a problem, aren’t I. That’s for messing up with me!!!

She suddenly started panicking. I heard things about getting rabies or something. Bish, I’m human I can’t get rabies! I watched Daeil as she washed the wound that I made. “Hospital! Hospital! Omo!” she chanted over and over again. She looks funny like this. I guess being her dog isn’t bad after all.

She packed her things and carried me. “Where are we going?” I tried to ask but obviously she can’t understand me. After a few minutes, we were in the hospital and she took a shot so she won’t get rabies. Hahaha. Is she afraid that I can kill her in just one bite? After that, we went straight to the veterinary.

“Did he have a shot for anti-rabies already?” said the vet. “I dunno. I just saw him outside my gate yesterday. I’m still looking for his owners.” She explained. Eh? So it wasn’t her who turned me into a dog? Then who?

“AAAAAAAAAh!!” The vet injected something to me. Ottoke? Will that have an effect on me being really a human? Ah. What am I going through? Why am I experiencing this? This can’t be. Maybe this is just a temporary state? NO NO. Taemin have you become stupid? Is it normal for a human to be dog all of a sudden?

“Kamsahmnida!” Daeil said to the veterinarian after paying him. We went to a grocery afterwards. What now? I want to go to the dorm already! “Let’s buy you some dog food.” She said happily. WTF. Dog food. I will never eat that. In the end, she bought one bag of it. Grr. Stupid girl.

 

DAEIL’S POV

How can this cute creature bite me? He isn’t harmless after all. I need to be careful next time. I poured dog food on a plate for puppy to eat. I looked at the beagle and he just stared back at me. “Eat now!” I told him but he didn’t move a bit.

“Eat now, puppy.” I repeated but he just continued to give me a creepy look. What’s with this dog? He doesn’t even act like a real dog. I went to the kitchen to find for some food. I ended up seeing a cup of instant ramen.

I looked back at the plate of dog food expecting to see the puppy eating it but I didn’t. The beagle followed me in the kitchen. “Wae?” I asked him as I cooked. “Just go and eat your food.” I told him. He didn’t move a bit but instead waited until I finished making some ramen.

I went back to the couch with a bowl of noodles in my hand and puppy still followed. Ogad. Are you really a dog? He jumped onto my lap as he sniffed the hot ramen. “Yah! Not my ramen! You have your dog food!!” I warned him but then he had already started slurping and munching my noodles.

Aish Jinja!!! “After you bit me, now you ate my ramen!!!” I shouted at him. He looked back at me and gave me his version of puppy eyes. Aigoo~ Uggh. “Fine. Eat it.” I told him.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Omo! Ramen!!! I miss eating ramen!!! And I can eat you for free. All I need to do is some aegyo and I can get everything I want. Ah~ Daebak!!! Ms. Young Daeil, I’ll make your life miserable for the next few days. Don’t you worry.

“I wonder where your owners are. They are not yet calling me.” She said. Pabo. No one will get me from you unless Jonghyun hyung gets to identify me as Taemin using his dog skills. “I need to go to SME tomorrow so I need to leave you here at home. Is that alright with you?” she asked.

SME?! She’s going to SME? I need to come with her. The hyungs need to know me. They need to save me. I can’t be like this forever. I shook my head to tell her that I disagree. “You want to come?” she asked and I barked in reply. Ok that’s so weird.

“OK. I’ll bring you with me but you need to be behave really well like a good dog.” She said. I nodded and continued on eating the ramen. I’m really hungry. Why am I even a dog? Why a dog? Whoever did this to me, I want to see that person. I’ll make sure that person gets to suffer.

 

A/N: If there are typo/grammatical errors, forgive me. I didn't reread it after writing. Hahaha. Lazy person. XD How's it? Still boring? T^T Kekeke~ Your name suggestions are really pretty and I'll make sure to mention every name for one chapter. Now I want a new dog and give him/her a pretty name out of your suggestions. Keep  smiling! :D