Teaser o2

☆ Mazic | Hiatus.

Nichkhun hints new girl group's debut, JYP confirms?

by: jjaeking - 18 hours ago                                                                                                                         26987 views  |   2700 comments

JYP is known for many of their famous group, from International sensation 'Wonder Girls' to the hottest boys on the block, '2pm'; JYP never fails the fans when they have a comeback. But what's this? 2PM's Nichkhun recently tweeted about his "girls" practicing real hard, that they had more sweat than Taecyeon. After netizens left comments about "who are these girls- is it a girl group we know, is it a secret, are they trainees, who are they? I bet if they're trainees, they will debut soon & be good, can't wait for what JYP brings to us!!~" After Nichkhun showed JYP the tweets, JYP's Ceo decided to make a public announcement that 'Indeed, a girl group shall debut in a matter of weeks, please look forward to it.'

Wow, could it be 2pm's sister group? Will they be the next internation sensation. How many members? So many questions; we'll have to all wait to find out!

Source: Nichkhun's twitter & JYP's Ceo

 


 

   

JYP releases dancing clip of a member of new girl group?

by: jjaeking - 3 minutes ago                                                                                                                        35484 views  |   3200 comments

After confirming that a girl group is set to debut soon, JYP decides to release what they call a 'practice video' for anxious viewers at home. The video shows an attractive female who looks young. Neitzens are leaving positive responses, such as: wow, she's pretty, omo her legs are so attractive! She dances really good, the next dancing queen?!?! If they all dance like her, they will be one powerful kpop dance group!! Can't wait~

After releasing this video, there has been many positive feedback, which leaves us even more excited to see what JYP has in store for us.

Check out the video below!

 

 

 

 

Source: JYP's Official Site

 

     

author's note: {o4/o9 5:49 pm} ok, here's another teaser for you guys. I shall reveal that dancing member tonight or tomorrow morning, look forward to it! & yes, we're still accepting apps, so no worries; you all still have time 8) ♥