teaser o5

☆ Mazic | Hiatus.

New Video Released. Who's that Girl?

by: yahhajumma - 2 minutes ago                                                                                                           36548 views  |   2900 comments

 

JYP Entertainment has released a video of a unknown girl. They reported that she is Mazic's main vocalist. She has a fresh, cute face and an amazing set of lungs. In the video, she can be heard covering Tamia's song, Officially Missing You.

2PM's Junsu shared the video link over his twitter saying, "Please support my dongsaeng! She's talented, kind, and pretty. ^^" Nichkhun replied to Junsu's tweet with, "I'll think about it.... No! Hehehehe." It seems like she has a joking relationship with Nichkhun. It's not surprising since 2PM helped train Mazic. Keep checking in to find out more about Mazic's members. If Mazic is anything like their sunbaes, they'll definitely be 'the hottest' rookie group this year!

Check out the cover below:

 

 

 

Source: JYP's Official Site, Junsu's & Nichkhun's twitters

 

 


 

 

   Pucca's POV;

I can't stop laughing. Her and Nichkhun friends? Yeah right! They can't stand each other. 

"What are you laughing at?" A wondering voice asked me.

I turned to look at her. "Oh, it's an article about you. Your best friend is in it too." I said trying to sound serious but I just burst out laughing once more. 

I saw her eyes graze over the words. "YAAAHHH!" She shouted after she read his name. Of course that only made me laugh harder.

"Wooyoung showed me it." I giggled, "He thought it was pretty funny too."

She gave me dagger eyes.

"Oh, relaaaax. It's not a big deal. It's better if people think you two are friends anyway." I explained to her and she seemed to agree. "Wooyoung also showed it to Nichkhun." I said timidly.

"MWOH?" She shouted again, this time in my ear. I shoved her away.

"Are you trying to make me deaf?" I joked. "He kind of reacted the same way you did. He's worried that when we go on variety shows, you two might get paired up." I lightly chuckled. 

She only sighed in response then she spoke. "Do you want something to eat?"

"Not if you're making it." I told her sticking my tongue out.

 

 

 

coauthor's note: {04/12 10:31 pm} I hope you guys enjoyed my little teaser. It's funny how wrong allkpop can be sometimes. Hehe.