Chapter 10: Scary story leads to blackmail

Unpredictable love story with Mr. Sherlock!

IU suddenly woke up from a sleep and found herself asleep in the library, Jonghyun's eyes slowly opened
the same time as hers. They both woke up at the same time and found themselve's awake in eachother's shoulders. They both looked at eachother the same time and averted away from eachother.

"Oh- s-s-sorry..."IU blushed and looked away. Jonghyun scratched behind his scalp and looked away from her gaze also. IU found her glasses on the table and quickly placed them on her face. "Oh god.... What time is it? My mom and dad are going to kill me..." IU frowned as she quickly packed up. "It's nine twenty eight." Jonghyun answered as he looked at his wrist watch. 

IU jumped and quickly gathered her things, "I HAVE TO GO---" She was about to immediately run until
she heard a sudden wind blow hard from the roof top and rain was pouring very bad. "Crap..... A typhoon...."
IU frowned. Jonghyun got up from his seat and grabbed his bag pack, looking at IU. He grabbed his large umbrella out making IU shocked,

"Y-You have an umbrella?" IU asked,

"It said it was going to rain around today dummy."

IU frowned and looked at Jonghyun with puppy eyes, begging him to share.
Jonghyun tried to not care but ended up falling for it. "Ugh...... If you don't hurry up, I'll leave you in the cold."
Jonghyun hissed and walked off. "Thanks Jonghyun shii~~" IU smiled and walked beside him.


------------------------------

"Jonghyun shii." IU smiled,

"What?" Jonghyun asked as they were walking through the dark halls together,

"C-can I walk a little closer to you?" IU asked, 
"Why? Scared?" Jonghyun asked,

"N-No....." IU stuttered as she shook from the loud wind and pouring rain.
Jonghyun smirked and decided to take this opprutunity to mess with her,
"Well I would be scared.....Well you know...." Jonghyun whispered,

"Wh-what?" IU asked,

"You mean you never heard of Kim Jinyoung?"  Jonghyun asked as he enhanced his panick.
"N-No.... Whose that?!" IU asked frightened. "Omo..... You never heard of her? It's the buzz from the whole school!" "What is it?" IU asked, "This school......Is haunted......" Jonghyun whispered. IU's jaw dropped and she quickly went closer to Jonghyun, "How?"

"Two years ago, a girl name Jinyoung was alone in these very halls.... Walking in the middle of night by herself from oversleeping, practicing her piano for her music recital...." As Jonghyun spoke his story, the thunders began to roar louder which made IU stiff. "When she was walking, she heard a laughter, coming from behind her. She looked back in a flash of a second, but no one was there....Jinyoung just continued to walk, pretending it was imagination, but that's when the laughter became louder
and louder..."

IU slowly grasped onto Jonghyun's blazer as her eyes grew wider from each sentence. "Jinyoung walked faster, but the noise wouldn't dissapear... Then she ran..... She ran so fast, it was as if a killer was behind her...." Jonghyun began to make it more scary as he sprinted a little fast with IU catching up with him. "The laughter just kept growing and growing......Jinyoung then ran for her life. She saw ahead of her, a figure, a small figure that she approached. Jinyoung quickly ran to it and saw it was a person. That's when she thought she was safe."
IU swallowed her saliva, " She taps the person's shoulder and says, "Ahjussi! Please help me!" She begged. But once the figure turned around, it was an old man..... With blood oozing out of his mouth..... AND HE GETS HER!!!!!!!!!!!" Jonghyun shouted so loud which caused IU to shriek.

"IS THAT HIM!!!????"Jonghyun scared IU, "OH NO! He's coming after you! Hahahahahahahahah!" Jonghyun spoke as he pretended to be the voice. "YAH!!!! Jonghyun! Stop it!!!!" IU cried and held onto his arm. Jonghyun laughed hysterically and began leaving out of the enterance of the school, entering the rain. 

"I can't believe you fell for that you scaredy cat!" Jonghyun teased and brought out his umbrella.
"Whatever meanie! Just keep walking!" IU pouted as she quickly stood under his umbrella.
The two quickly ran out of the school, trying to catch the next bus, leaving the school.

 

----------------------------------------

(???????? P.O.V)

I slowly slid down as I tried to hide from Jonghyun. I looked up a little to see if he could spot me,
thank god, I was wearing a black jacket and was in a black mini van, hopefully he wouldn't see me from here.
I smirked as I pressed on the record button as soon as he ran out of the school with a girl and caught everything on tape. I quietly chuckled to myself and played the tape.

"My my Jonghyun...... What is the school going to think once they accuse that you stole the school's budget from sneaking in?"
I asked amoungst myself and smirked.