THE LAST DANCE - EPILOGUE

Dancing On My Own

As Jiyong entered the villa, he felt that he had stepped on something soft.

When he looked down, he smiled and shook his head.

He picks up the stuffed animal and closed the door.

Putting his suitcase down, he looks around the house.

“Baby, I’m home.” He called out.

Dara came out of the kitchen wearing a bathrobe.

She squeals as she ran towards him, throwing herself in his arms.

“This is what I love about coming home.” He said with a chuckle as he lifted her up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carries her to the living room.

“I’m so glad you’re home, Jiyongie.” She smiled happily but then it faltered right away. “You’re home early?”

“Uhm, yeah.” Jiyong avoided her gaze.

“Jiyong if-“

“Hang on.” He cuts her off as he sits on the couch with her straddling him.

He showed her the stuffed animal. “It seems like our Gaho left this here.”

“Oh yeah,” She smiled. “Omonim came for a visit yesterday. I asked her to leave Gaho here but she said that wouldn’t be a good idea.”

“She’s just worried. Gaho is big already and he might uhmmmm…“He was cut off by her sudden kiss.

“I missed you, Jiyongie!” She said in her most enthusiastic voice.

He kissed her again on the lips. “What do you say if we add a new addition to our family?”

“I would love that.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss.

He slips his hands under her robe, caressing her thighs.

Slowly his hand touched her between the legs

“Mmmm...” She moaned. “Not now Jiyongie...”

He broke their kiss. “Wae?”

She smiled and pinched his nose. “It’s feeding time.”

“Oh,” He smiled knowingly.

She got up real quick. “I’ll be right back.”

Jiyong watched her dashed into their room.

He stood up wanting to follow her.

Before he could even reach their room, Dara came out carrying a toddler on her hip.

Smiling widely, he went over to kiss the baby’s head.

“Dayongie.” Dara softly spoke, pointing at Jiyong. “Look who’s back.”

Dayong wriggled in her arm and gave out a chortle while clapping her hands together.

“Come here my princess.” Jiyong chuckled as he took the toddler from Dara’s arm. “Appa’s home now, Dayong-ah. I bought you lots of presents from Japan.”

Hearing what he said, Dara furrowed her eyebrows. “Japan? Isn’t Big Bang’s last stop Russia?”

The phone in the living room suddenly rang.

“I’ll get it.” She was quick to her feet that even Jiyong wasn’t able to catch her.

“Baby, no-“

“Yoboseyo? Oh annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim.”

After hearing who’s on the other line, Jiyong secured his daughter in his arms and tiptoed towards their bed room.

“KWON JIYONG!!!!” His wife’s voice echoed in their house. “YOU RAN AWAY FROM THE CONCERT AGAIN!!!!”



☺THE END☺

 

☆░☆░ STARTED: April 03, 2012 ░☆░☆░

☆░☆░ END: April 05, 2012 ░☆░☆░

 

Written By: MCh0nz (^_-)

 

-----+===[AUTHOR'S NOTE]===+-----

If you would like to get in touch with me (w/c I would ♥ you to ☺, kekeke), or simply exchange hi's and hello's, you can add me on Facebook : MCh0nz FACEBOOK
Or follow me on Twitter: MCh0nz TWEETS  and Tumblr: MCh0nz SPEAKS

Chat with you soon~~~ Ѽ

- Click to follow me on Twitter... (^_-)v