Miracle

Four Season Time Machine

Seohyun- That fateful summer night that has brought tragedy to me and kyuhyun. It is summer once again and I'm still hoping that he is still alive. He was taken away from me by the cruel sea. It is painful just to think that he's gone. No, he isn't dead. He will come home soon. I know he will.

 


 

 

 

"You are grounded." My dad spoke in authorative tone. I felt hopeless. "You are not to see him again!" my mother said before slamming my door. It made me feel awful. I'm still hoping we'd see each other again. This happened before.. I know my grand monther's tragic love story. She fell in love with some rich guy and they tried to hold unto their love.

"Whatever happens.. When you find the right one.. Don't ever let go.." That was what my grand mother would always tell me.

I never listened to any words my parents said when I met him. I wanted to follow what my grand mother did.

 

 

He was one of those few scholars in our school. He would probably be the most handsome guy I met. We became friends then as time goes by.. He confessed his feelings for me. He was the first guy who made me smile like nobody else did.

 

Silence filled the room, no more joyous laughter like before. All I can do is open his favorite book. Our favorite picture was hidden there. The one we took a year ago. If only I was able to save him.. I wouldn't suffer this much.

It was that one fateful summer day. We were running away together. Away from the people who were against us.

We rode a boat, heading to a beautiful island. The waves weren't calm, which gave me a bad feeling. But still, he insisted to go. "It's our  last chance to be together, Seohyun.." his voice was trembling as we held hands. The huge waves turned down our boat. The merciless waves hitting us badly. He held me up, and luckily he got a lifevest floating around.

"Take it Soehyun!" he tried his best to  save me. "No!" I yelled as I tried to hold unto him. "Listen Seohyunnie.. You have to be strong.." he cupped my face lovingly as tears start to run down from my eyes. "You have to survive! You are not going to die! I won't let you die!" he hugged me as the next wave comes. As we both come up from the water  " If I lose you now, i'll try my best to find you once again.. till then.. please don't forget me.." then another wave comes and pulls us away from each other. "KYUHYUN~!!!!!!!!!!!" I tried my best to call out on him.. but no answer..

As if his prayes were answered, I was recued first.. 

 

Is he dead? No. No! He's still alive. He will be home soon...

Every night I would cry myself to sleep, with memories of him. I would dream of him every now and then. It was like a sign saying that.. "I'm still alive Seohyun.. Wait for me.." I would dream that he's smiling at me.. then he's beautiful face would just suddenly.. Vanish..

It's been a year since I met him.

That jerk who turned my life upside down.

The only person who made me realize what I lack the most in life.

The only person whom I loved.

That night after the school dance.

My parents caught us. It was the most horrible day of my life back then.

He was seen as a poor guy who'll eventually ruin the fututre that my parents had already planned out for me.

"Seo Junghyun! You are never to see this man again!" My mother yelled at us, pulling me away from him. "Umma!" I tried to break free. "It's okay Seohyun. Goodnight" he left that night. The next few days of school. My unnies would always plan something to bring us together.

"Now Seroro.. Kyu will be waiting for you at the third music room. Understand?" Taeyeon Unnie pushed me through the crowd as Yuri Unnie and Yoona Unnie would distract those people that my parents paid to keep an eye on me. Hyoyeon unnie would suddenly grab my arm and take me away.

It was one o the greatest thing that they did for me.

"Cho Kyuhyun.. Where are you?" these are the words that I would keep on repeating everyday. Looking back at our wonderful days.

The only person that I love.

If he'd return, I'll never let him go.

I would trade anything in exchange to anyone who could bring him alive to me.

I close my eyes as tears start to fall.

This photo was taken by Sooyoung Unnie. On her birthday party. The day we became a official couple.

SEOHYUN

I LOVE YOU! ALWAYS WILL!

- KYUHYUN <3

These words were written by Kyuhyun himself.

I miss you. Where are you?

I miss his voice. The sweet songs he'd sing for me.

Those promises we made as the stars would shine.

The love he had for me.

The love that I have for him.

 I stood up and faced the large mirror.

It's him that I see.

Not my own reflection.

Suddenly a knock on my door stops me from day dreaming.

"A letter for you.." I took the letter and started to read it.

"Seohyun~ Kyuhyun is alive. He's under coma.. Please hurry up! -Sunny.."

There were the directions to the hospital.

"HE'S ALIVE" i thought to myself.

Now is the moment, my miracle has come.

This time I'm never letting him go.

I ran as fast as I can. Ignoring everyone.

I got to the hospital fast.

I saw Sunny Unnie and Sungmin Oppa by his side.

"Hey.. I'm here.. I waited for you.." I his brown hair as I try to hold up myself from crushing him into a tight hug. He looked tired and he still had these unlikely bruised onhis arms.

"Oppa.. Please.. Wake up.. I'm here already.." I pleaded

"I love you.."

As those words came out of my lips, there was a slight movement from him.

Then he slowly opens his eyes.

"Seo baby.." it was the first word that came out from his lips.

"shhh.. don't speak.. I'm staying.. I'm not letting you go this time.." I told him as I kissed his hand.

His smile soon made me realize one thing.

The light has shone upon us this time.

- Seohyun

 

 


 

Maknae Love~ :D Annyeong!

I really wanted to do this sad love story to show Kyuhyun's angelic side more. ^^ kekekeke~

Hope you'll like it!