Raindrop and Tears

Four Season Time Machine

"Don't go, please!" Jonghyun was begging me to stay. "I'll be in seattle." Jaebeom said. Should I stay or should I go? The heavy rain iss pouring down and my tears starts to fall.

-Jessica


 

"Don't go, please." he begged me to stay. "Jonghyun, do you even hear yourself?" I asked as I continue to walk. He kneels down, in both knees and grabs my hand. "Please Jessica, don't go.." his voice made me stop and think..

 

"Sica Babe.. Please.. If there's anything wrong between us.. Let's fix it.." he held my hand.

"Baby.. Please.. Talk to me.. Don't go.." his voice started to waver as his tears started to fall.

His voice remained in my head. It kept on repeating itself. His face was haunting me. His tears left scars on my heart.

Should I stay or should I go? In the end, it was still all up to me. 

 

"Jongsica.." I wrote down on the window.

The sadness filled in inside the car. The heavy rain started to fall, reminding me of his tears. Those tears felt as heavy as the raindrops. I just left him with his tears falling. I was a coward. I am a coward, I didn't have the guts to look back at him. I can't bear to look him back. I was afraid imiht not be able to let go.

I have to be strong. Time was passing by quickly. I'm still here, not knowing which way to go.

"I'll be in Seattle, I'll wait for you.." Jaebeom left me with these words.

"Don't go, please.." Jonghyun's voice filled my head.

I slowly leaned my head on the headrest.. "Jonghyun.." it was the only name coming out of my lips.He probably hates me right now. I mean, why wouldn't he hate me? I just left him without giving out a good reason. Babo!

But I guess.. It's the best way for him to easily forget me..

I'll just take all the pain along with me, no more for him.. He had enough..

Suddenly, memories started to flash inside my head. My tears started to fall unexpectedly. "This is so unlike me.." I said to myself. It was because of jonghyun after all. He was the only person, who was able to confuse me like this, make all my feelings come out and make me happy with just a single smile.

 

I remember the nights that he would sing me to sleep.

The way he would let me sleep on his bed.

The way he wakes me up with his warm kisses.

there would be times when he would just come up to me to whper sweet nothings, no matter where we are.

I miss the way he would lend me his shoulder to sleep on.

The way he wraps his arms around my shouder or my waist.

Those lips that makes me melt with velvety kisses.

Sharing an umbrella on rainy days.

Those days were mow slowly fading.. to just memories..

Now as the rain continues to pour..

All I want is to be with him..

I want to turn back time and fall back into his arms.

"What happened to us?" his voice suddenly filling up my head once again.

If I could turn back time, ride a time machine and go back to the very first day we met.. I would exchange anything for that chance..

It was my one last trip to happiness..

"Milady.. You might miss your flight.." The driver said, breaking my thoughts.

My heart suddenly felt heavier.

Looking at my watch made it worse..

It's ticking fast..

One.. Two.. Three..

"You know your way back to me.." it was one of Jjong's famous lines that I got used to.

Back to him.. Yes.. I know the way..

Finally..

"I'm not leaving. Turn the car around. I have to see him!" I cried out.

"See who, milady?"

"The man who holds my heart. Bring me back to Kim Jonghyun!" I finally managed to say..

Back to him..

Soon, I was back on my way to him.

To the place where I left him, Is he still there? Out on the streets?

There he is.. Soaking wet..

I got off of the car and walked slowly. My heart was beating fast.. Then faster.. as soon as his eyes met mine.. It stopped..

He looked at me, his eyes filled with questions.

Now, I guess I found my way back..

"Is your offer of marriage still on?" I joked, trying to smile.

"For you?" he wiped his tears away as I nodded.

"It will always be." He said, grinning like a school boy.

"Good. Because I'm not going anywhere without you.. And.. I want to marry you.." my voice started to break because I was about to cry.

"Don't I get a reward? You made me cry.. You made me wa--"

I cut him off with a kiss.. He returned my kisses like he usually did..

Finally.. Happiness has found me..

"I love you.." I whispered.

"JESSICA JUNG! I LOVE YOU!" He screamed.

"Babo.. I love you even more.."

-Jessica

 

 


 

I really love this couple. ^^ Just like Taemyoon, Seokyu, Hyohyuk, Taewon, Sookey,Onfany, Sunsun and especially Minyul. <3

Hello there readers.. :D

Annyeong!

I had actually finished writing all of the girls' one-shots.

Jongsica.. I just love them..

Don't you!? ^^ kekekekeke~