It's the heart that matters

Four Season Time Machine

Sooyoung - Key would never probably notice that Ieft his side. He doesn't care about me anymore. Autumn season has come once again. Will there be any change for us? Or a phone call will end it all?


 

 

I've had enough of his nagging..

DO THIS.. DO THAT.. DON'T DO THIS.. DON'T DO THAT..

Finally, I got myyself some quiet and peaceful alone time..

By now, Key would be with his friends.. Probably not noticing that I have left his side.

I would be a burden if I continuie on our relationship..

But having a time alone to myself..

Why do I feel so empty?
 

 

"Kim Kibum..~" I would call out on him, just to get his attention. 

"Yah! Yeobo! It's Key.." he said as he continued to brush his hair.

"Don't you think... that.. I.. uhm.. well.. I don't fit in.. To be.. your bride.." I said nervously.

"Boh?! Babo.. Yah! Do you think I'd ever ask you to marry me if I think that way!?" he said as he puts down the brush.

"I planned the best wedding propoasl I could ever think.. are you.." he eyed me..

"Aniyo! It's just that.. Yeobo.. We're too different.. Don't you think?" he pushes me in the be and pins down my arms, as I continue to reason things out with him.

"Babo.. Yeobo.. If I won't marry you.. Then who will?" he said as he started to kiss my neck.

"Nobody can cook as good as I do.." he said before kissing me on the lips.

"Nobody can kiss you like I do..." he said completely running out of breathe.. "As if you'd allow me to be kissed by someone else.." I joked.

"Now tell me.. Who's going to marry you if I won't?" he grinned like crazy before contunuing the kiss.

I pushed him away. "I'm quite desirable Mr. Kim.. May I remind you that.." I said seductively. He pulls me by the waist and stares into my eyes.

"May I remind you too, Ms. Choi.. That I have the biggest desire on you"

 

I want those happy days back.

After our engagement party... He just was so busy doing stuff..

Filling himself with a lot of works.. Filming here.. CF there.. Photoshoot here.. TV guesting there..

Completely fogetting me..

The phone suddenly rings..

At this hour?

Who could it be?

"Yoboseyo?"

"Choi Sooyoung! What the heck is wrong with you!?"

So it's just him then..

"I think.. you have to think things over.. Key.." I started.

"Wae!? Are you backing out!?" He yelled in his Diva tone.

"It's just that.. You and I.. We're very different Key.. Don't you think?" I continued.

Then all I hear was his litany of curses. Damn this.. that.. everything...

"Are you.. like.. swearing at me?? I mean.. right now!?" I said disbelievingly.

"Aniyo! Mian Soo.. It's not you.. It's just this damn drivers.." he sighed.

"You're driving?" My eyes widened. "Where are you going!?"

"To you.." he said calmly..

"No Key.. Please.."

"Soo.." his voice sounded tired.

"Please.. Let's just settle things first.. I mean.. Let it cool down first.." I continued my reasoning. Hoping he'd listen.

"WE ARE NOT SUSPENDING OUR WEDDING! NOR BREAKING OUR ENGAGEMENT! AND DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINK ABOUT ENDING OUR RELATIONSHIP CHOI SOOYOUNG!" he yelled. The Diva Key has totally emerged.

Then there was an awkward silence..

A minute has passed and we still haven't said a word to each other..

"Look.. Yeobo.. Soo.. I'm sorry for yelling.."

"..."

"I've been working myself to death.. so we can get married sooner.. I'm sorry for not having more time with you.. Please.. Try to understand.."

"key.."

"Let me finish.. Yeobo.. It's just that.. I can't barely imagine life.. without you.. My dreams of us. vanishing like that.."

"Dreams?"

"Yes. You and me.. With our kids.. Then we get to play with our grand children together.. At the age of 80, we're holding hands and watching the sunset.."

"Uh-huh"

"You get what I mean, right?" I nodded as if he could see me..

"Come on Yeobo.. Look outside your window.." he said.

I stood up and did what I was told.

"You little lucifer~" I sang.

He got off of the car and waved his hands.

The autumn leaves part of his background.

It was a nice view.

I went out of the house and walked towards him.

"I'm never giving up on US, Choi Sooyoung.." he said grabbing me by the waist

"You're wrong.. It's Mrs. Kim.." I said as I kissed the tip of his nose..

That smile made me happy.

And will always make me happy.

As the autumn leaves fell..

My fears and doubts fell as well with them..

-Sooyoung

 

 


 

SOOKEY~ <3

ANNYEONG READERS.. ^^

kekekekekeke~

I just adore this two so much.. Their personality clash is really cute..

A shikshin and a diva. <3

What more could I ask for? ;))

Till then~