Going home

I loved you too severely

I followed him like he said. I was behind him following him.

"Anyway, I'm Onew." He said not even looking at me.

"Ah, I'm Seol Hyun."

"Why are you all here?"

"Its my friend's birthday. My other friend rented the whole resort for the birthday."

I can slowly hear my friends shouting my name. Maybe they are looking for me. 

"There they are." Onew said.

"Thanks! Lots of thanks! Do you want to join us? You should join us." I said. I forced him and he nods. 

I held his hands and ran to my friends. 

"I'm sorry guys! I got lost a bit.. This is Onew. The son of the owner of the resort!"

Onew bows down and smiles at everyone.

Everyone looks at him and introduces themselves while still having fun.

Onew became our friend. After playing, i took off my hat and net and ran to the water and well.. Kinda swimmed. I splashed water on people near me. We were all laughing. The butlers were also wearing swimwears but they are not swimming. Maybe they are waiting for orders. Maybe they'll listen to me coz' they called me mistress.

"Dong Ho! Minwoo! Let's swim!"

Dong Ho and Min woo looks at each other and nods. Dong Ho runs to the water and jumps. But Min Woo just sits down while the waves hits his feet. 

10 : 00 PM 

I looked in my bag and grabbed the cookies and the box out of it. I frowned coz' i'm too shy to give it to him but i will try. But its too dark outside. I'll check if he's there. I checked my bag for my flashlight but i realized that i left it at Hong Ki's place. How will i give it to him..

I opened the door slowly. There were lights in the hallway but its way too scary. I held the box and put the cookies in it. I ran outside. But it was too dark outside. There were small lights but my vision was too blurry. Suddenly some guy calls my name. He sounds like Ki Bum. 

"K-Ki Bum? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Can't you see me? Are you blind?" Ki Bum jokes.

"Well.. I'm not blind.. But i can't see when its dark. I can't even see the stars.."

"Oh. Do you want to go to the balcony at the third floor? I'm about to go there." He asks. 

I nodded. He holds my hands and i blushed a little. I can see on the hallway but when we reached the balcony there were no lights. 

"There's no lights on the balcony. Just inside the hotel.."

"Can you see the moon?" He asked.

I shooked my head and frowned. "I want to see the stars and the moon. But i just can't. Its really hard for me to have nightblindness." 

"That's too bad. If only you can see how beautiful the stars are. The moon is also beautiful." 

I could feel him beside me. I looked up but i really can't see the stars and the moon. 

"Do you know the story about a girl and a boy that were together looking at the stars?" Ki Bum asked.

"No." I said.

"The girl was alone sitting at a balcony like this. A boy walks up to her and asks if he can sit down beside her. The girl nods and smiles. Try to count the stars. The boy said to the girl. The girl tried to cound the stars but she said its way too many. The boy smiles and holds her hand. The amount of stars.. is the same amount of how much i love you. The girl and the boy fell in love and they lived happily ever after." 

I smiled because the story was so sweet.

"Do you know the girl i like?" 

I shooked my head.

"I really pity her for some reason. I really like her but i just can't tell her. I think he likes another guy. But its okay. I still like her. I'm such a fool.. Pfft. I'm sorry for being too dramatic." He suddenly giggles.

If only i could see at the dark i could see him looking at me while there are tears falling on his cheeks. 

I looked up the sky. "That girl is so lucky. To have you as her lover. You're kind, smart, you're a gentleman.. There's nothing wrong about you. Maybe some girlsthink you are a show-off but i dont. I think you're cool and charming!"

Omo. What did i just said?! 

"Ch-charming! Y-yeah. Charming. You're really charming because you're so smart." 

"You really think so? Do you think she'll like me too?" He asked.

I wore a fake smile. "Y-yeah! Of course she'll like you! I bet whoever that girl is, she will accept your feelings for her!"

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I answered.

If only i could see him, i could see him wipe his tears off and smile. "I forgot. There are lights in the balcony." He giggled. He opened the lights and i could see him but i still can't see the stars.

 

I smiled and hits him with my hand. "You babo!" I said. I saw him laugh. I stared at him while laughing. Wait. I.. Have a gift for you. I gave it to him and he accepts it and smiles.

"A necklace and cookies?! I love these! Thank you very much!!!" He hugs me and releases me. My heart beated so fast. He smiles and waves goodbye to me as he enters his room which is at front of my room.

My smile suddenly disappears. I wonder who's the girl he likes.. She's so lucky.. I wish its me.

Tomorrow morning we went back home. Ki Bum sat behind me. Eun Hye was beside me. I looked back and saw Ki Bum looking at me but when i looked at him, he looked away.

"Mistress Seol Hyun! This is for you!" Dong Ho said while giving me a candy. "Thanks, Dong Ho." I said as i get the candy and eats it.

Sunny says "That's unfair! Why do you call her mistress?"

The two butlers smile.

Sunny adds "Omo.. Don't tell me Hong Ki and Seol Hyun are brothers and sisters?!"

Everyone laughs.

Jong Hun says "What a nonsense Sunny!"

The butlers look at each other and smiles. Then i fell asleep. Dong Ho was seated beside the driver and me at the 3rd row beside the window. If only i wasn't asleep i could see Dong Ho stare at me.

-End-

====

This chapter is pretty short. Its all about Ki Bum and Seol Hyun.. Well yeah. The butlers will have big roles as i said. Well.. Not that big like the main characters.