A story about two kids

I loved you too severely

There were two kids. A little boy and a little girl. The little girl was about to get hit by the car but the boy pulls her and saves her. The boy asks if she's okay. The girl nods and smiles. They became closer when they knew that their house were just facing each other. Everyday they peek at the window to talk. One day, the girl's parents decided to move to Seoul. They boy gave the girl a necklace with a ring pendant. He has the same ring pendant too.

The girl enters the car and peeks at the window and waves a last goodbye. 

---

I'm Kim Seol Hyun and yes. I'm that little girl. Quite funny that i'm still waiting for him and i'm still wearing the necklace. 

We moved to Seoul. I really love the life here in Seoul! I always see different idols and i'm loving it! But i do miss the simple life in Busan.. I wonder if he's still there? Maybe he moved here in Seoul too. Anyway, i love my new school! Oh i forgot, i'm a sophomore. I bet our school has kind people and its really big! I'm so excited to explore the whole school. 

I stand at the front of the school's gate and i took a deep breath as the guard opens the door for me. I bowed down to the guard and smiles as i walk forward slowly looking at the whole school. Its really so big! I didn't like my old school so i transfered here. I even love our uniform! I fix my shoulder bag and soon realized that i forgot where my classroom is. I'm really shy to talk to people i don't know. 

Suddenly, a cute girl runs to me. The girl looks at my name tag. "Seol Hyun! What year are you?" She asks.

"Ah, I'm a sophomore. Section 4." I said.

"We're in the same class! What a coincidence! You can call me Sunny! Do you want to take a tour in the school?" Sunny asked

Perfect! I wanted to explore the school! I nodded softly and she asked me to follow her. I followed her around. I had a big smile on my face as i look at the whole school. The part of the school i loved the most was the garden. Yes, i love flowers. It kinda had something to do with my childhood. Starting today, i'll help the gardener with the flowers!

"Do you know who's the gardener?" Sunny asked. I shooked my head. "Its a student from a class. Its a boy. But he's a bit snobbish to girls. That's what we don't like about him." She explained.

I opened my mouth and closed it. She showed me to our class and lead me to my seat. I'm so lucky! I love to be seated beside the window. I sat down and put down my bag. I stared out the window and saw a guy sitting under a tree while eating a bread. Suddenly a random girl walks up to me.

"Hello!" She said

I bowed down as i smiled to her.

"I'm Eun Hye! And you are?" Eun Hye said.

I introduced myself and smiled.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Here. Take this." She gave me some kind of small notebook with pictures and names of the students in our class. I thanked her and knew that she was seated beside me.  I opened the small notebook and saw the girl there. I also saw myself and Sunny. 

Suddenly, i saw a really handsome guy. "Kim Ki Bum?" Eun Hye heard me as i said the name Kim Ki Bum. "Is he your type?" I smiled as i nodded softly. "Are you sure?" She said. "Yes.. He looks so cute.." I said with a confident nod. She sighs and smiles. Suddenly, a guy sits in front of me. I didn't see his face. I focused on the notebook again. Eun Hye giggles and bows her head. 

Suddenly another guy enters the room and greets everyone a good morning. He greets the guy in front of me and i saw the guy only bows her head and stared out the window. The energetic guy looks at me carefully and asks if i'm new. I nodded. He grabs my hand and shakes it. 

"Welcome! I'm Lee Hong Ki! And i can see from your name tag your name is Kim Seol Hyun! You have the same name with my childhood friend. I bet your also as kind as she is. Welcome again!" He said.

"Ah! Your name is familiar too. What a coincedence!" We laughed. He waves to me and he goes out and runs around.

Wow. He's so energetic. I never met a guy like him. Well except Mir, my friend. Every seat were taken. The teacher went in and one by one, we introduced ourselves. The class ended soon as i expected. It was recess. I went to the cafeteria to buy my favorite bread with chocolate in it. I sat under the tree where i saw the guy earlier. It was really relaxing there.

I took a bit of the bread and it was the most delicious bread i ever tasted in my whole life! How do they prepare this bread? Its like i'm in heaven.. Suddenly, someone sits behind the tree. I leaned over a little to see who is it. It was a guy. I went back sitting straight and continued eating. Maybe it was the guy from before.

I was about to take my next bite when suddenly he said "You're the transfer student in our class right?"

I stopped moving and peeked a little behind the tree and he was looking at me. "M-me?" I asked. "Yes you." He said. He stands up and sits beside me. His face looks familiar..  I look up to the second floor to see the window in our class.  I nodded softly.

"My name is Seol Hyun.." I said.

"My name is Ki Bum. Kim Ki Bum." He said while comfortly leaning his head on the tree like me.

"Ah." I said. I realized that he was my crush. The one i saw in the notebook. I slowly blushed and put my head down to hide my blushing face. He looks at me and asks if something is wrong.

I shooked my head and suddenly the bell rings.

Why so soon?! I was enjoying the moment!  

We both stand up at the same time. I walked back to our room with him on my side. Its making me blush! And soon i realized that he was the guy seated in front of me! I'm so lucky!

After 5 months..

I'm close to everyone. And i'm not shy anymore! I'm more like the girl class joker. And i'm really happy to be close with my crush~

Like Sunny, i became really energetic. Oh i forgot. I'm Choi Min Hwan's older sister. I'm adopted.  We're in the same class and i can see he's really cheerful. I'm really lucky to be in this really active class. 

Maybe he's in this school too! If he is.. Then i must be the luckiest girl!

-End-

Hey,  you 

How do you like it so far? I'm just starting~ Enjoy!