Preparing foods; The surprise birthday party part 2

I loved you too severely

8 : 00 AM

We went out to go to the 24 hour market. They bought many, different ingredients to make the food for Ki Bum's birthday. 

Well me, as the eldest in our family, of course i know how to cook. In fact i'm really good at it! I bet Hong Ki doesn't know how to cook. I think he lied. He has two responsible butlers! The other one was even so serious. .  And scary. 

I know that Ki Bum loves vegetables but loves meat at the same time. I saw him once eating so much lettuce with small meats. And he loves to drink choco. Kinda childish but cute! He's just like me. He and i loves the same bread. Even we love apples!! Its like fate.

We were the only one there because it was so early. I grabbed an apple and glanced at it. I stared at it so long that i was out of mind. I was a bit sleepy too. Suddenly, Hong Ki held my shoulder. I turned my head around and saw him smiling at me while holding a red apple.

Another weird feeling.. What's this i'm feeling? 

He smiles with his teeth out. "Seol Hyun. This apple looks more delicious. Its over there."

I smiled to him and thanked him. I walked to the apples and smile as i grabbed 8 apples into the cart i'm holding. I went to the drinks. I was running while pulling the cart without even looking away from the drinks. I was looking for a choco drink when suddenly i hit someone. He fell down. 

I focused my head on him and let go of the cart and kneeled down. He held his that fell down first. I asked if he's okay repeatedly. 

"Yeah. I think next time, you should really look where your going." He said.

"I'm really sorry. I thought no one was here just us.. I'm really sorry!" I bowed down repeatedly until he holds my shoulders. 

"I'm Kim Bum.  And you are?" He said as he holds his dark cute hair.

"A-ah, I'm S-seol Hyun."

"What's your height?" He asked.

"I don't know.. But i think i maybe 5 ' 8 or 5 ' 7.. How about you?"

"5 ' 11." 

I nodded. He looks like a prince wearing a white coat, a gray pants and with his angelic face! I think i like him! No.. I really like him! He's my type! He's taller than me, he's cute and he looks so neat! 

He grabbed the choco drink and he showed it to me. "Is this what you're looking for?" He asked. I nodded.

"How did you know?" 

"I don't know. Good guess i think." He smiles as he said that. "I'm a second year highschool. How about you?" 

"Ah.. Second year highschool too."

Suddenly, Hong Ki's butlers came out of nowhere.

"Mistress Seol Hyun! Master Hong Ki is looking for you!" Dong Ho said cheerfully.

"Is this guy bothering you, Mistress?" Minwoo asked.

"Uh.. No. Why are you calling me mistress?"

They ignored my question. Dong Ho holds my hand and pulls me. "W-wait!" I said but he didn't listen to me. Kim Bum smiles and takes a picture of me with his highly priced camera. I don't really mind when someone takes pictures of me except if its a or something. But he looks so kind. He waved goodbye to me and i smiled.

--

Minwoo looks at Kim Bum like he's going to eat him. Kim Bum looks at Minwoo too and smiles and walks away. Minwoo gets 10 choco drinks and puts it in the cart and pulls it. He follows Dong Ho and Seol Hyun back to Hong Ki.

--

"D-Dong Ho! Why did you two call me Mistress? I'm not your Mistress!" 

Dong Ho just smiled. 

After shopping for ingredients we went back to Hong Ki's house to prepare foods. I didn't really explore the house so i didn't see the kitchen.

Minwoo opened the door for us and Dong Ho enters the kitchen and welcomes us all. We all entered slowly. We saw the godlen chandeliers, golden tables and chairs even golden plates and glasses! What's with this golden house?! Its so beautiful! My mouth opened of shock. It was the first time i saw a kitchen like this. I explore around the kitchen. It was so big!

We started cooking. I can see Sunny and Min Hwan can't cook. So they just helped preparing the plates and others. I was a bit surprised to see that Gyu Ri is not that good in cooking. I can see Jong Hun showing off his cooking style. Well, yeah its cool. I started cooking and they could see i'm like a professional. Tehehe, of course its for Ki Bum! 

After cooking, we helped Sunny and Min Hwan arrange the foods and plates on the tables. 

1 : 00 PM

Hong Ki called Ki Bum.

Hong Ki: Yah, Ki Bum got o my house immediately.

And Hong Ki ends the call not letting Ki Bum answer back.

After 30 minutes we heard someone knock on the door and shouts "Hey! Hong Ki! I'm here! So your house is this big? The last time i saw your house was so dirty!" 

Minwoo opens the door for Ki Bum. Ki Bum got shocked because of Minwoo. He looks around and saw the house so clean and shiny. 

Minwoo lead him to the kitchen. Ki Bum opens the door. "Why is it so dark in here? I can here someone whispering."

"Happy Birthday Kim Ki Bum!" We shouted together. 

It was the first time i saw his smile that big. He was so charming. He looks so happy!

Of course first, we took pictures of the foods and us together. I can't see any sadness on anyone's eyes. Even Dong Ho joined us! 

I walked to the otherr butler which is just standing there. He looks at me as i smiled at him. 

"Hey, join us!" I smiled.

He shooked his head slowly. He looks shy? Uhm..

I held his hands and pulled him. He smiled with his teeth out. Omo. I saw him smile, I saw him smile! I feel special! But his smile disappeared as soon as people looked at him and continued the party. I sliced a piece of cake for everyone and gives it to them including the butlers.

Sunny helped me to give everyone their juice.

"For Ki Bum's birthday! Cheers!" Gyu Ri said as we raised our cups up.

But there was one thing we didn't know.

"I rented a whole resort for us to enjoy." Hong Ki said.

Everyone was shocked.

"What?! Seriously?!" Ki Bum said with wide eyes.

"Everyone of us, including my two trusted butlers, will come today." Hong Ki added.

Everyone shouted because of happiness. I can see Ki Bum happy. Maybe he loves to swim. The truth is.. I can't swim but i love going to resorts!

6 : 00 PM

After having a party in Hong Ki's place,  we went out and we were all shocked to see a shiny black limousine! The butlers opened the doors for us. 

"Is it okay for a limousine to go around Seoul?" I asked.

"Of course! We use this whenever there are occasions. And besides, my butlers are powerful. THey have their own special abilities. Its obvious that Min woo is strong. But one thing you don't know about my junior butler, Dong Ho."

"What is it?" I asked.

"When he's angry, he gets crazy. He's really really strong. He looks weak but no." Hong Ki whispered to me.

I nodded and looked at Dong Ho behind me. Min woo was at the end. 

"Does your driver have special abilities too?" I asked

Hong Ki smiles and nods.

"Cool!!" I suddenly shouted. Everyone looked at me and i just smiled. 

When we arrived in the resort it was so big!

"You were able to rent this whole resort?!"Ki Bum asked.

Hong Ki nodded. We went in. There was a shop there with swimwears and different things connected to swimming. 

Dong Ho said "These things are all free! Just go and get what you want." 

We exchanged glances and ran inside the shop. The butlers lead us in the rooms. I went in my room and wow. What a beautiful view! I changed my clothes top a swimwear. I also put on a net. I went outside and saw everyone playing already. 

"Unnie! You look so beautiful and stylish! But simple.. But it looks so cool" Sunny said. 

"You look so cute, Sunny!" I smiled.

I stared at the clean water. 

"Wow. Its been years since i last swimmed." I walked around the beach feeling the water on my feet. The waves were hitting my feet and it feels so good. I looked back and saw them playing volleyball. I smiled and continued until i saw a little cottage. 

Suddenly, my hat flew away to the cottage. I ran to it. I saw my hat and picked it up suddenly someone appeared in front of me.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" The guy said.

I looked back and realized i was so far from them that i couldn't see and hear them anymore. 

"M-my friend rented this whole resort.." I said.

"Oh. I'm the son of the owner. Where are your friends? And what are you doing here? Its forbidden to go here at night. So go back to your friends." He said.

"I'm sorry.." I turned my head around. "But.. I think i'm lost." 

"What?!"

"Well.. I didn't really know where i was going. My hat flew here then poof. I don't know where i am right now."

"Haiish. Follow me."

-End-

Min woo and Dong Ho will have more appearance in the next chapters :) In fact they will even have a big role.

I'm sooo excited to see Seol Hyun debut in FNC Music with FT Island and CN Blue! But.. FT Island and CN Blue are rock bands right? So.. They will be a rock girl dance group?.... Or maybe they'll change the concept or something.