Is this a happy ending?

I loved you too severely

(Please listen to: Min Hwan - I miss you. avi in youtube)

I went in our house and i saw Min Hwan watching T.V.

He saw me crying and asked me what's wrong but i ignored him and i ran upstairs. Min Hwan followed me. I went inside my room and locked myself in. Min Hwan keeps on knocking on the door.

"Unnie! Unnie!! What's wrong? Unnie!!" 

Tomorrow morning,

I came to school and saw Ki Bum staring out the window. I looked down and went to my seat. 

"Seol Hyun.. We can be friends right?" Ki Bum asked me without looking away from the window.

"O-of course!" I replied with a smile.

He turned around to look at me and he smiled. "Who.. Who's the guy you like?"

"I can't tell you that, Ki Bum." I smiled.

He smiled too "Its okay. To see you happy.. I'm happy too. Don't worry. I won't be bothering you anymore. We'll become best of friends. Thank you for giving me a chance to be your friend Seol Hyun." He said. 

I smiled.

After school, i decided to confess to Hong Ki.

"Hong Ki babo!" I called his name.

"Yes, Seol Hyun babo?" 

"I.. I just wanted to say something to you.."

"What is it?"

"I.. I really like you. I didn't know when but i just fell in love with you.. You are really nice.. Kind.. Gentle and everything."

He looked away.. "I.."

"Do you.. Have somebody else?" I asked..

"I.. and Eun Hye.."

"You and Eun Hye are what.." Tears started to fall on my eyes..

"Eun Hye told me you like me.... I like you too Seol Hyun!"

Tears suddenly poured down as i smiled. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy. "Hong Ki.. You babo!!" I laughed as he hugged me.

"Please let me have a chance, Seol Hyun.. Can i be your lucky boyfriend?"

"Yes! Of course!" I answered and he hugged me once more. 

We were both crying tears of joy. 

"Saranghaeyo.." We said the same time.

Suddenly, i noticed the necklace he's wearing..

"W.. We have the same necklace.."

He looked at me.. "You're.. My childhood friend!!!"

This is a perfect ending.. Perfect relationship! 

-- 

After many years

--

We are now 22 years old..

"Seol Hyun!" Hong Ki called my name

"Yes Hong Ki oppa?"

"You want to eat ice cream?"

"Sure! You really know my favorite!" 

"Of course Seol Hyun~"

I walked to the pedestrian lane. He stopped following me because a car suddenly crossed rapidly. "Tss what a stupid driver!" He said.

I turned my head to look at him and my wallet dropped. 

I reached for it without knowing that a car was about to hit me. I think the driver was drunk. 

Hong Ki shouted my name which made me look at him and look at the car. 

He rapidly runs to me and pushes me.. 

He got hit by the car. It was critical. I have a big wound on my hand but i didn't mind it. I ran rapidly to Hong Ki and slapped his face many times shouting his name again and again but he won't wake up. Blood was falling down on his face.

"Hong Ki!!! No! Hong Ki! Wake up! Don't die.. Don't leave me!" I cried so loud. I cried for help. 

"Aniyo! Hong ki!!!" (Aniyo = No) 

Suddenly a guy helped us when i looked at him it was Ki Bum.. "Ki Bum please.. Help us!"

He tried to sense his pulse but there was none.

"I'm sorry Seol Hyun.. Its.. Negative.."

I paused a while.. And suddenly cried out loud and hugged Hong Ki's dead body.

-At Hong Ki's funeral-

I stand at front of Hong Ki's coffin and stare at his face

"Thank you Hong Ki.. I love you so much.. Lord, please take care of him. He's a bit naughty but he's obedient."  

I went out of the church because i can't hold in my tears any longer. I ran to a park where there is lots of flowers. Nobody was tehre so i shouted Hong Ki's name while crying. 

I sat down on the bed of flowers and pick one and stared at it.

I held my necklace..

"This.. This necklace.. Will be our memory. Hong Ki, i love you forever and always."

Min Hwan saw me on the park 

"Unnie! We've been looking for you!"

He was with a guy..

That looks a lot like Hong Ki. 

Since that day, we became closer and figured out that his name was also Hong Ki but with a different family name.

We enjoyed our relationship..

-End-

A short fanfic.. I know right -_-.

Yes yes.. A sad ending.. I don't know if we should call it a sad or happy ending. Sappy ending? xDD

Read the next chapter

Thanks for reading :*