Part 2.

Dark Angel

 

Kris stared at his reflection in the mirror. He gasped and leaned closer to the mirror, h-his n-nose was broken. It had a weird angle which made his face look totally twisted. He turned around and gasped, hiding his face with his big hand. How could he look at himself now? He’s… ugly.
Kris turned around again, leaning in, placing his thumb and index finger on the bridge of his nose. And he presses with all his power.

 

*KNACK*

 

He felt his bone in his nose move, sending a major pain into his head, he couldn’t even open his eyes, and he screamed out to just do something with the pain. But his jaw made his nose hurt even more, and he clenched it tight, still screaming through clenched teeth. He let himself drop to the cold bathroom floor, and he kicked with his legs, making him move over to the nearest wall. He sat there still screaming, groaning and crying.

 

 

Tao sat there in his own thoughts, watching how Super Junior was running around with pillows, hitting each other and doing crazy stuff. He chuckled and watched how Donghae and Eunhyuk were so close to each other. He frowned. Do they also have feelings for each other? Can boys even feel like that, I mean. It’s almost like being attracted to yourself. No, but still… I need to find out about Kris. Definitely!

 

  “AAAARGH!!!! UUUUUGH AAARGH! !”

 

Tao took himself in dropping the remote and throwing himself to the ground. He clenched the shirt that covered his heart, and he felt it beat faster. Then over the shock he remembered who the owner of the screams was… Kris. Tao jumped up in the air, already moving his legs and as soon as he landed, he ran into the hall. He kicked the door open, only to find Kris hiding his face and crying in a corner. “T-tell me what happened?” Tao’s heart broke as Kris looked up at him, his nose was red, and had the right angle again. He had noticed it was broken before; he just couldn’t get himself to do it. To make it sit back in place again. Ugh. He had tried that many times… too many times. “Kris?”

 

The latter on the ground looked at him with teary eyes, “is it okay now?”

 

Tao walked over and sat down in a squatting position. He rested his hands on Kris cheeks, and he stared at the face. Checking out every single feature, and he wanted to kiss his pain away…. WAIT WHAT?! Tao widened his eyes and looked away from Kris, blushing.

 

  “I look that awful? I thought it would’ve helped just a bit…”

 

Tao looked back again at him, holding on to Kris’ knees so he wouldn’t lose his balance. “You look perfect! Maybe it’s a little red and swollen, but it will get better! I promise!” Tao smiled a comforting smile to Kris. He gave all his heart to the smile, every little bit.

 

Kris looked down a bit as he felt his cheeks burning. As soon as the boy said ‘perfect’ he could only smile. It somehow meant a lot for him that the boy liked him. He looked up again meeting an angelic smile. The boy’s eyes were so beautiful mysterious and he looked like a dark angel…

 

  “W-what’s your name?” Kris stuttered and felt himself die inside when he did so. you Kris…

 

  “Tao…” The doorbell rang. Tao looked up and paid attention to his ears as the doorbell rang again. Kris smiled, Tao looked like a dog, and the way he stood up eagerly and ran to the door, it just made him look like a dog even more. Kris smiled to himself, Tao… He liked that name. Kris didn’t even notice that he was going in the same way as Luhan. He just smiled to himself and left the room. He didn’t care, he just felt like being with Tao just a little more.

 

  “Oh hello!” Tao said, he tapped the tip of his foot against the floor and hid it behind him. The boy outside was probably just as tall as him, and he looked pale and weak. Tao half closed his eyes and searched the boy’s face for more info. The boy in front of him shifted his weight nervously and reached out the bag of food.

 

  “I-It’s going to be 34000 won, Sir.” The boy cleared his throat and then flashed a smile at Tao. Tao leaned a bit back and kept on staring.

 

  “Yes…” He said not believing in the boy’s actions, “let me get them.” Tao left the boy at the door. The boy looked sick, like really sick, why is he even working?
Kris took a place on the couch, his back facing the door. He wouldn’t like the attention from the boy right now. Not when he looked like this.

 

Tao came back and handed the money to the boy. “Have a nice day!” The boy beamed weakly and he bowed and started to back off. Tao bowed as well and gave him some compliments for his good service. Then he turned around flashing a big smile at Kris who had turned around to face him too.

 

  “Who wants fooood?” He sang and then jumped on to the couch. “I do!” He answered himself when Kris stayed silent. But he couldn’t stop smiling because Kris was literally smiling to him. Smiling a happy smile that reached his eyes… Tao felt like flying and his stomach felt weird. Maybe he was sick too?

 

They ate together, without noticing they started sharing stories with each other, and they placed themselves in Tao’s bedroom. Kris was literally almost dying of tiredness, and Tao wanted to get some ice to his nose.

 

  “Here put this on.” Tao whispered gently and he placed himself beside Kris. He flinched a little when Kris whined as he placed the cool bag on his nose. Tao watched how Kris leaned down, lying on his back on the bed. Tao somehow reacted and lied down too.

 

  “If you have nothing against it, you can sleep with me, my bed is big enough.” Tao smiled at the thought, and Kris felt a thrilling feeling appear in his veins. Sleeping beside Tao… It would feel so good… WAIT WHAT?! Kris then sat up and got a freak out when he pressed the ice too hard on his nose, which made him land on Tao…

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Silence felt the room, and the two guys stared into each other’s eyes. Tao couldn’t control his feelings; he wanted to hold onto Kris making him stay on top of him. He wanted Kris to stay close to him forever. Kris stared at Tao, not even reacting. He just thought about Tao as he would think about girls. He wanted Tao. Kris then felt his eyes get teary. He was like Luhan, he was just like him. Nothing different. He shouldn’t have chased him away, now look at him. In the same position as Luhan. Loving a male.

 

  “Please…” Kris’ voice was shaking, “please kiss me.”

 

Tao couldn’t believe Kris’ words, and he just stared at the boy. Kris didn’t seem to regret anything, and Tao leaned in. He was still lying down and had quite a long way to reach Kris. But as soon as he reached him, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against the latter’s. Kris lips were soft, and they fitted just perfect against his. Kris felt his muscles tighten and he took his hands up and placed them beside Tao’s head. Tao wrapped his arms around Kris’ torso and lifted himself up. Kris tried to lean away, but Tao didn’t let go of him once. Kris tried to control his frustration and desperation, but Tao didn’t make it easy. Kris couldn’t let himself do this… He just. Couldn’t. “Aw .” He mumbled and pushed Tao down, smashing his lips against the latter’s. Tao smiled through the kiss and gladly opened his mouth when Kris’ tongue crossed his bottom lip. Kris titled his head and deepened the kiss, his tongue slid in and he didn’t leave any spot untouched. Tao moaned in pleasure. He sure wanted the other, the feeling was even stronger than with girls. He wanted Kris so badly.

 

Kris sat up and they both crawled longer into the bed and placed themselves on the middle. Kris was still on top of Tao, and he removed his own shirt throwing it away. Tao stared at Kris’ handsome body, and he placed his hands on Kris’ stomach. He let them glide up and down caring the soft skin. Sometimes he would come across bruises and he lifted himself and places kisses on all of them. Kris was sitting on Tao’s lap, wrapping his arms around Tao. He enjoyed every single kiss that was placed on his skin, and he couldn’t control the urge to just remove Tao’s clothes too. So he did. Pushing Tao away from him and ripping his clothes off. Tao gladly helped, and as soon as his body was revealed they hugged each other feeling their skin against the other’s skin. Kris on Tao’s neck and left marks all over his brown skin. Tao leaned back his head loudly when Kris bit down. He groaned in frustration, threw Kris off him and placed himself on top of him. He ripped off Kris’ pants and his own, and he leaned closer to Kris. Their bulge in their pants touching. Kris and Tao moaned in pleasure, soon Kris couldn’t take it, and picked to take the lead…

 

 

Kris leaned back against his pillow and he let out a pleasured groan. “I’ve never tried something as good as this.”

 

Tao chuckled, “me neither… well that’s because I’m … *COUGH* was.” They chuckled and Kris wrapped his arms around Tao and snuggled closer to the latter.

 

  “I still can’t understand it.”

 

  “What?”

 

  “This…” Kris muttered and he frowned in the dark.

 

  “It was probably because of that kick in the head.” Kris shook his head and gave that as a reason for feeling like this.

 

  “Or the meeting with the ground…” Tao muttered.

 

  “…” Kris pouted at him, the moon lightening up his face.

 

  “When I fell for you…”

 

Kris widened his eyes and stared at the boy in front of him. Fell for him, so it’s possible that boys can feel like this. It’s love that’s the master, not your own decisions. You can’t choose who you want to love. Kris knew that he must have fallen for Tao quick, he never really loves girls, he just used them. Wauw, how could this happen to him? Kris looked into Tao’s eyes, so dark because of the lack of light. But they were still beautiful. Kris thought about it, there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s okay, it’s okay to love Tao. It’s okay to kiss him, touch him. ‘Cause it’s love that controls him, it’s love there’s leading him this way. And Kris liked it like that, no more judging other people. Luhan was okay without him, maybe they could meet later? Kris could show him Tao, and Luhan could show him his boy? If he had one… He probably already had found someone. Kris knew he had to find Luhan and apologize… He would definitely do that!
Kris smiled to Tao that just stared back at him lovingly. “Come here!” He leaned in and kissed Tao’s lips gently and passionately.

 

Tao kissed him back, “I love you, my angel.”

 

  “I love you too, my dark angel.”

 

Tao chuckled and they tightened the grip around each other not wanting to let go ever again. Oh well, when they needed to open the front door for food…

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

A/N:

I'm so thankful for all the subscribers I've gotten already...



I can't control my feelings... gahh...

 

This was actually a sequel to Two Worlds, and I’m currently trying to make another oneshot/twoshot with Baekyeol, that is a sequel to this. XD

 

So you can probably guess who the boy at the door was? ^^

 

This somehow became really long, and I kinda think it became boring? Right?
Or do you like it?

 

I don’t know.

 

Thank you so much again! I love you guys! ^^

 <--- My smile is just as big

 

 - You can also friend me for BLOGS about my upcoming oneshots and stories!^^

 

Oh and this,

 ... Is hilarious! XD

 

 

Please comment or/and subscribe for more oneshots/stories with EXO! ^^