Part 1.

Dark Angel

 

The following chapters is going to contain rated scenes.

I haven't made it rated since there isn't directly or anything else.

If anybody thinks I should make this rated, please inform me.

Sincerely, Emma.

 

Thank you, and enjoy! ^^

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

    ”JUST WAIT UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN, !” The guy stopped running and instead he flew over, rolling until he stopped by slamming his body against the ground. The sun was going down and it lit up the boy who was lying in the middle of a crossed road. The guy screamed loudly making the boy who was looking, back away. But then he stepped closer watching the scooter disappear down the road. He frowned and looked at the boy still lying on the ground. He wondered if it would be smart of him to walk over and help him, or just walk away like nothing happened. Even though, excitement took over, and he slowly walked closer.

 

  “AAARGH!” The guy on the ground screamed again, but soon it became loud sobs, and the guy suddenly cried harder than Tao had ever heard. It literally broke his heart, and he sat down on the road a few meters away. Waiting until the guy would relax. A stinging feeling appeared in Tao’s eyes, and he blinked confused over the feeling and wondered what it was? The last time he felt it was the time he broke his leg… Tears… Crying? He’s about to cry?
Tao shook on his head, and he stood up from the warm cement under him. He took some hesitating steps in the crying boy’s direction.

 

  “A-Are you o-o-okay?” Tao stuttered and slapped himself mentally for doing so. But when he noticed the guy’s ripped and bloody shirt. His skin also ripped to pieces because of the fall, and the blood running down his neck, coming from his face. Tao froze. His eyes locked onto the ruined body, that somehow was so perfectly formed, tall and slim, nice tanned skin, and his hair even looked good even though it was soaking wet. Tao gulped… Why is he thinking like that? Tao shook his head again, gaining a look from the guy under him.

 

  “L-LEAVE ME ALONE !” The guy screamed as he hid his face behind his hands.

 

  “YAH, IDIOT I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!” Tao screamed back, panicking from the suddenly wave of emotions that was literally drowning him as soon as they hit him. “DON’T CALL ME !”

 

  “YOU ARE NOT MY FA…. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!”

 

  “YOU ARE ALONE!”

 

 

  “Yah… Hey…”

 

 

  “Uhm, did I say something wrong?”

 

 

Tao’s whole body felt numb and when the guy under him broke into tears and loud cries again, he fell on his knees. “Yah, stop crying…”

 

  “JUST GO AWAY!” The guy kicked him and Tao rolled onto his back. He immediately got up, and when the guy was about to attack him, he professionally placed a kick right onto the guy’s head. He fell flat on the road, and Tao froze again.

 

  “…” Tao looked everywhere, but he was truly alone with the unconscious guy. Tao sighed loudly and he stared up into a slight star covered sky. It would soon get dark. He needed to get this guy away from the road. “… Stupid idiot… Yeah right, just kick him in the head Tao, good idea…” Tao muttered and rolled his eyes, while dragging the unconscious boy after him. “How the hell can you be so heavy?” Tao muttered again, and he sighed before he took the boy and placed him over his shoulders. The boy groaned, but nothing else happened. Tao took that as a good thing, and he carried to boy to his apartment.

 

---

 

Kris woke up and looked around, the room was bright, and everything was black and white. Soon some blue and brown showed up in his blurred sight, but other than that the colors were black and white. He groaned as the pain was eating his skin up, even his inner bones hurt… But something was lying way deeper, his heart, his soul hurt and he couldn’t even get it away. What have I done?
Kris bit his lip, and tried to keep the tears inside, but they still burst out, and his eyes soon drowned in them, so he blinked them away. Kris shook his head, and a throbbing feeling suddenly knocked him over, making him feel like falling down. He fought against the feeling, but the pain in his head was so big. I wonder if Luhan feels the same?
Kris pressed his palms against his eyes, crying out as he remembered the beautiful face of his brother. It was bruised and cringed in pain, last time he saw it. Would he ever see his beautiful brother again? No…
He was gone, and he would never appear in front of him again. Kris hoped that the scooter had brought him far away, to a safer place. He… Kris only tried to scare him, so he wouldn’t be so stupid to turn into such a… thing. Luhan couldn’t survive like that… He… Kris cried out again, he let all his anger hit his brother. His beloved brother. How could he? Stupid… Kris choked his sobs and he stopped breathing until his lungs were screaming for air, like a balloon was about to blow up inside him. Then he felt a pillow hit his stomach and he breathed out, and started gasping for air. He opened his eyes, but couldn’t see anything. As soon as he had his focus back, he looked up at the dark dressed boy, dark hair, dark eyes, dark everything…

 

  “Tell me, who told you to hold your breath?! I thought… I thought you were going to burst in my house. Like literally blowing everything up?!” The voice exclaimed and the boy stared at him with somehow worry, but also annoyance in his face. “You’re ing insane you know? Like literally insane! … Have you eaten yet?” The boy suddenly said in a wonder.

 

Kris froze and he stared at the person. He deserved the scolding… but where came the caring person from?
Tao started to fumble with the hem of his shirt, and he looked everywhere else than on the boy under him.

 

  “Uhm… What’s your name?”

 

  “I don’t want to tell you…”

 

  “Okay… ‘I don’t want to tell you’ what do you want to eat?” Tao looked down on the boy, a small smile crept upon Kris’ lips, and Tao gave a small smile back. Kris then nodded to him.

 

  “My name’s Kris. And I don’t care, I’m just hungry.” He hid his face by turning around his back facing Tao.

 

  “You can borrow the bathroom… Take a bath…” Tao muttered the last part as he suddenly pictured the angel *COUGH* Kris in his bathroom….

 

Tao immediately pressed his palms against the side of his head, and shook it. I’m so sorry Umma and Appa… It must be because of the lack of sleep lately…

 

The boy under Tao let a small groan escape his lips, and he turned around and sat up. Tao backed away eyes widened as the boy stood up and rose in front of him. He was freaking tall. And Tao had always thought he was tall... This boy is really an angel.

 

 Kris looked around, and then back at the dark guy. He looked like a ninja… maybe he had kidnapped him? Ah… That would be weird. Kris frowned and then cocked an eyebrow pointing at the empty air. He turned a few times still pointing, “Wh-… Then where is it?”

 

  “What?”

 

  “The bathroom?” Kris frowned at the completely dumbfounded boy in front of him.

 

  “Ah!” And then Tao started chuckling like a mad guy. “Of course! This way!” He stormed out of the living and into a hall. Kris let a yelp slip out of his lips. As soon as he started to walk, his body gave up, and sent him to the ground.

 

Tao stopped his blabbering as soon as he noticed the angel wasn’t following him. He sprinted down the hall and when he saw the angel lie on the floor. He quickly ran over to him. “What did I do wrong?”

 

Kris chuckled bitterly… “I guess I deserve this…”

 

  “ANI! No one deserves to get hurt like this?”

 

  “You don’t know what I’ve done…”

 

  “No, I don’t. But come on, you can’t make it up while lying here?” Tao made a move that he was about to carry Kris. And Kris immediately screamed out.

 

  “ANI ANI ANI! NO WAY! I can walk by myself!” Without warning Tao let go of Kris and he fell back. Kris groaned. “Well you!” Kris muttered and stared at the ninja.

 

   “That would be weird.” Tao blurted out, and Kris shut his mouth immediately. Tao took his hand up to his lips and he stared into the empty air, as he listened to his own words again. “Oh well, let me support you then.”

 

  “NRRRUUH!”

 

  “What was that?” Tao chuckled, and Kris pouted sending Tao to the floor mentally. Tao somehow felt like falling, but he shook his head, and picked Kris up a little too harsh. The latter screamed in pain, and the air got filled with a lot of ‘I’m so sorry’.
The two boys made it to the bathroom, and Tao filled up the bathtub. Kris stared at him, and Tao still stood there. Kris hadn’t any intention to strip down in front of Tao.

 

And Tao got the message. “I thought I could help you-“ Tao shook his head and patted Kris shoulder lightly and left the room. Then he peeked in when Kris was about to take of his shirt. “- Hey… OH SORRY!” Kris was about to take his shirt off… but he had already taken his trousers off.

 

  “YAH YOU FREAKING ERT!”

 

  “I’M NO ERT! I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU MY NAME! BUT NEVER MIND!” Tao ran into the kitchen and hid in a corner. “No. No. No… I saw him… I saw…” Tao widened his eyes, “No!”

 

Tao had seen other boys, when he was training they often showered together. But why was he so shy now? Why did it mean so much that he saw Kris ? He’s a boy too? Why didn’t it just make him shy and embarrassed but also hot like a fireplace. He felt like melting away… Burning up until the flames had him up. He shook his head and places his forehead on his knees. He hugged his legs and stared down at the floor. Silence filled the apartment and the outside world, only his quickened heartbeat was the only sound. He placed a hand on his chest, the place where his heart was smashing against, and he tugged his shirt hard. “Freaking heartbeat… You are beating for women, not men!” Tao realized that he somehow felt something… But that was not okay, not okay. And Kris most likely kill him, if he said something about it. “You don’t fall that easily for someone do you?” He asked the floor again. “You fall for girls with long hair… angelic faces… tall and pretty… the face created by god himself… the… AW !” Tao looked up in panic. He was describing Kris. “Oh god!” Tao hid his face again, and he sighed.

 

The boy sat there in the kitchen wondering what to do with food, but he somehow got an idea and picked the opportunity to order. He never orders, he’s always to shy and mysterious. He never talks. He never touches other, and he hates to take care of people. Then ho-… What made him take care of Kris? Yeah, maybe he kicked him in the head, threw him on the floor. But he talked. He has never spoken so much with another person. Oh, at least not a person at his age. Many people often bullied him, so why should he talk with someone. Tao frowned and read the numbers on the paper. Which pizza?
His hair covered his face and he stared blankly at it. He’s just going to order some Chinese food instead. Tao smiled to himself and stood up to walk into the living room. He placed himself on the couch and started flipping through channels...

 

___________________________________________________________________


 

A/N:

Ah, I made this as a oneshot, but needed to make it a twoshot since it’s SO FREAKING LONG!

 

O_________O’
 /__________\

 

I hope I’m not killing you with boredness, more is about to come! ^^

I’m leaving, and updating the next chapter soon, BYE! ^^
 

 

Please comment or subscribe for a quick update! ^^