The Beginning.....

Keeping Your Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yuqxl284cg&ob=av2n    >>>>> LOVE THIS SONG

*****************************************************

So let’s start from the beginning. You’ve become a trainee under the TS Entertainment, a distributed company of LOENT. You moved into company dorms the day before and you’re late to your first dance practice today.

You specialise in dancing, but have a passion for singing. You’re around 5’5, you have light brown hair, that is in layers and you have bangs. Even though you are Korean, you fathers family originate from the *Aryan race, giving you your vibrant blue eyes and your Arab curves, you’re not  skinny, but your well toned from all the dancing you do, also you love to run; when ever your upset, hurt, stressed, angry or need to think you run.

********************************************

After dance practice, you went back to your dorm to have a shower. When you got there you put down your bag, stripped and got into the shower. You enjoyed the feeling of the warm droplets hitting your skin, you could feel your tight muscles , relax.

Once you got the shower you dressed, dried your hair then put it in a bun letting your bangs down, grabbed your head phones and iPod and went out the door to the company cafeteria to grab breakfast.

As you are new, you aren’t familiar with anyone, thus you severed some food onto your tray and sat by yourself. You put your headphones on and listened to music while you enjoyed the food.

As you were getting into the song, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned; the boy that had knocked you over had sat himself next to you.  He mimed to take off the headphones by taking off nonexistent ones on his head. You let out a sigh, and took the head phones off and hung them around your neck.

“What?” you asked rudely

He ignored your tone.

“Hey, I’m Yong Guk, Bang Yong Guk and you a-…” he trailed off, he had turned to look at you, staring straight into your eyes.

“What now?” you say irritated

“Your eyes…” he said pointing his finger at your eyes, his mouth hanging open.

You slapped his finger away

“Yes, I know…I’m a freak. God sake” you grabbed your tray and walked off.

He followed you and grabbed your shoulder.

“I didn’t mean it like that” he explained “Your eyes, I’ve never seen a Korean with them, they are beautiful”

You softened, he was the first person to say that to you, other than you father.

“Thank you”

He came straight into your face, you flinched back.

“They are real, right? Not them contact things” he eyed

“Yes they are real!” you huffed

He put his hands in the air “Calm your self, I was just asking”

You laughed, putting your tray down at the emptying cart.

“So, what was your name?”

“ ~~~~~~ ”

“Oh cool, so you live here now?”

“Yep, I have my own room, its really nice”

“Oh wait, is that an invitation, don’t suppose you have a king sized bed as well hmmm?” he said raising his eyebrows

“Oii, you ert, I was just saying” you slapped his chest playfully.

He put his arm round your shoulder,

“Don’t worry, I’ll look after you”

You ducked under his arm,

“No thanks, I can look after myself”

You started to walk off,

"I' ll look after you anyways" he called after you, you carried on walking.

“Oh come on! Can we at least be friends?”  he cried.

You turn round, walking back wards

“Okay, fine we can be friends I guess” you turned back round and walked of, you heard him let out a “Yes~” in victory. You smiled.

 

*************************************************************

 

*Aryan (Nordic race) - Desendants of the Asian/Mediterranean people. Identified by being long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes