The News....

Keeping Your Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg4S1rSQ_Yk

A song that i thought related to the chapter...hope you like x 

**********************************************************************************************

3 years later

You’ve been a trainee for 3 years now. You’ve made lots of friends, Yong Guk, Himchan, Yongjae, Zelo , JongUp  and the Secret unnies.

Your relationship with Yong Guk had blossomed, and you are now officially dating. You never thought this would happen but through the years Yong Guk has been there every time you were stressed, angry, upset and needed advice, you’ve stopped running as much as you used to because now you had Yong Guk. You and him have shared many happy memories, and just him smiling at you lifts your mood for the whole day. You knew in your heart that you are in love with him, and he reminds you every day, when he kisses you, when he hugs you that he loves you just as much.

You’ve been dating for 2 years now and today is your 2 year anniversary.

You woke up this morning to find a huge bouquet of roses at your door, you knew who it was from. You picked them up with the biggest smile on your face.

You found the little note attached

“Happy 2 year anniversary my beautiful Yeobo,

I can’t believe it’s been 2 years already, I guess time flies when you’re enjoying yourself

Taking you out tonight, so meet me in front of the company at 6pm

Hope you love the roses

Love Yong Guk x”

You felt a lump in your throat and your eyes begin to blur. He treated you like a princess, everything you wished he would grant. You were overcome by this giddy feeling. You prepared a vase with water and put the roses in, smelling them one last time you skipped over to the closet to pick out clothes for tonight.

You went for a little black dress, which showed of you curves and your long legs. You let your hair out; your hair had grown out your layers and now came straight to your waist. You still had your bangs. You put on you red heels, ones you never wore, grabbed your bag and walked out the door. It was 5:55 when you left. . You thought your time keeping hadn’t changed since you came to TS, always late.

By the time you got to the entrance of the company, it was 6:00, you let out a sigh of relief, you weren’t late. You looked around, Yong Guk wasn’t anywhere to be seen, you checked your watch to see if you were early, but you weren’t. You didn’t think much of it; you were always 5 minutes late.

*****

You sat on the floor, you brought your knees to your chest. You wasn’t used to Yong Guk being 30 minutes late. You let out a sigh and carried on waiting

15 minutes later

“~~~~~~-aah” you heard him call 

You got up off  the floor and brushed yourself off. You crossed your arms, and gave him a stern look.

“Mianhae, ~~~~-ahh. I was in a meeting with the president, I’ll tell you about it later. Do you still want to go?”

You turned around and began to walk off without him ‘he made me wait 45 minutes and didn’t even give me a clear explanation why’ you thought. He ran up behind you and hugged you from behind. He knew you loved when he did this to you.

He rested his chin on your shoulder

“I’m sorry, but I’m really happy right now, especially since I’m with you. I don’t want you to be upset on our special day”

You stayed quiet

“Am I forgiven?” he whispered, his y low voice sending shivers down your back.

“okay…fine…don’t do it again” you whispered

“okay!” he smiled widely

“Promise?”

“I Promise”

 

For your 2 year anniversary, Yong Guk had taken you out to a candle lit dinner at a fancy restaurant; he had booked a table next to the window, so you could see the beautiful scenery of the Han river. It was beautiful, you’ve never felt so happy in your life, you wished you could stay in this moment for the rest of your life.  Have Yong Guk  smiling in front of you for the rest of your life, smiling that smile that heals all the pains of that day.

He reached over and held your hand,

“This is the best moment of my life” he voice what you thought. “Beautiful scenery, beautiful restaurant and the most beautiful girl sitting in front, who is mines”

You felt tears sting your eyes; you coughed them out and looked down at your lap embarrassed.

You looked back up

“I couldn’t be happier too; you’ve made me so happy. I don’t think I could ever live without you…your everything to me…as cheesy as that may sound” he smiled widely, he squeezed you hand and reached over and pecked your lips, you pulled back, but he grabs you the back of your head, and keeps you there a little longer. You deepen the kiss by running your fingers through his hair and pushing his head further towards you. You two kissed in a way you never kissed before.

Finally you both let go to breathe, Yong Guk sits back taking deep breaths and scratches his head embarrassed, you look down at your lap, your cheeks burning.

“Urmm…well that was different” he let out, breaking the silence.

“Ha-ha…yeah…” you replied awkwardly.

“So, yeah, I had some important news to tell” he said quickly changing the subject, getting rid of the awkwardness

“Shoot” you replied, looking up at him.

“Well you know I was late meeting you, that’s because I was in a meeting with the President. ~~~~ah, I’m finally going to debut!” he said excitedly.

You smiled at him brightly, but inside it broke your heart, ‘he was leaving me….’

 

“Oh My God! That’s great! When?”  You exclaimed happily, you didn’t want to bring his mood down, seeing as he looked so happy right now. ‘I should be happy for him’

“I know! Urrm well I don’t know for certain, but I’m starting work in studio soon, but the song I tested out with Ji Eun is getting released next week; I have to film the music video tomorrow. Then I’m working on a song with Yang Yoseob, you know the singer from Beast, I don’t know what I’m going to make the lyrics about, it should be powerful right? Oh yeah then I’m going to work on a song with Zelo and then debuting in a group with him, Himchan, Yongjae , JonUp nd Daehyun …Oh you don’t know who Daehyun is yet, don’t worry, I introduce you. He’s from Busan , you can tell, he has a strong accent ….and yeah I’m so excited…” he talked so fast you found it hard to keep up. You’ve never seen Yong Guk so excited before. You buried your true feelings and congratulated him

“Ahhh Congratulations oppa, you’re you gonna do good. Oppa Hwaiting!” you giggled, he let out a laugh.

“I hope so..” he said.

He sat there smiling at you, you sat there taking this moment because you had a feeling this wouldn't last long….