Babo..

Keeping Your Love

 

RING!RING!RING!

Your bed side alarm went off; you reached out your hand and hit it hard to turn it off. You yawned and sat you on your bed; you picked the alarm up to check the time. 7:00am. ! You had to be at the dance studio by 8:00am. You threw the bed covers off you, jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom.

After you had finished everything you had to do in the bathroom, it was 7:30, you had 30 minutes to get changed and to the studio. You flung on the casual, sweat pants and a baggy of shoulder jumper with a black tank top underneath. You tied your hair into a top knot, put on some trainers and grabbed you bag and hurled out the door.

You ran down the company steps, it was your first day and you were going to be late. You looked down at your wrist to check the time, 7:5- BAM! You fell back and landed on your . You looked up to see what you had bumped into, or rather who you bumped into. It was a guy, he was hench, with broad shoulders and muscularly arms and had brown hair swept to the side. He held out his hand to help you up, but you ignored it, you got up furiously and pushed past him. You heard him let out a low laugh, this made you angrier but you carried on running through the corridors towards the studio.

You arrived at the dance studio at 8:02.

“~~~~~~! You’re late! 20 push ups now!” the teacher shouted.

“Joesong-hamnida” You looked down at you feet, embarrassed because the whole class had turned to stare at you.

You got down to the floor and started doing 20 press-ups. You felt the muscles in your arms burn; this is not what you would like to be doing in the morning. By the 5th one, your embarrassment had turn to anger, anger towards the idiot that you had bumped into and made you late and then laughed at you.  You powered through the other puss up, your anger fuelling your energy.

Babo…

______________________________________________________

How was that? First Chapter, quite short others will be longer I assure you