Dumped

I Fell Inlove With A Beggar

 

Dumped

~*~

Chapter 4

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

Friends. Can we really be friends? It's actually hard to believe that a beggar like him could actuallly be friends with someone like her. It was insane. What would other people think? 

 

No, we can't be friends. Its not that I dont like her.... There were a lot of  invalid reasons on why we can't be friends. And me, being a beggar was one of the reasons. I feel like, I'll just be a stain to her.

 

"I have to go now.  Let's not see each other again in the future."

I stood and left. There was a stabbing pain...... in my heart.

**

 

DARA'S POV

 

What the heck?

 

I just wanted us to be friends and he was like, "Lets not meet each other again in the future." How can he say that? Im not a bad person at all.  Honestly,Im very kind. But why won't he be friends with me?

 

Hmph. 

 

I tried to find him so we can talk. I ran and ran and when I reached a familiar place..

The beautiful lights on the streets, the people with smiles on their face, the children playing and the tall trees.

"This place...This is where I met him."  

I sighed. I just wanted to be his friend. Nothing more. 

**

Jiyong hid from the tree so Dara would not see here. He watched her as she slowly look around the place. The place where they met. He remembered that "napkin incident and it made him smile.

"You don't have any idea how I wanted to be your friend." He wishphered.

**

 

I went back to my apartment and took a shower. After showering, I decided to get some rest. I laid onmy bed and relaxed. I should have gone shopping instead. What the hell was I thinking?

Damn you, Brain.

I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed even more

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale

In---

"Let's not meet each other again in the future.." His words rang in my head and left me confused afain.

Why can't we be friends? I don't remember any law that a beggar and a girl like me can't be friends. 

Maybe he has just insecure because he was just a beggar.

Aish. Don't think about it, Dara.

RELAX.

""Let's not meet each other again in the future.."

"Let's not meet each other again in the future.."

"Let's not meet each other again in the future.."

His words kept on repeating that somehow it made me frustrated.

Dammit.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I HATE HIM!"  

**

 

uwaah, Thank your for the new subscribers and comments! I love you guys! :**

 

 

My fic is in need of banners~ If you want to make one for this fic, Please do! I WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT! Thank you subscribers! :*

 

Follow me in Tumblr:

yulgoddess.tumblr.com

exo-nymous.tumblr.com

 

Please subscribe and comment!

 

**